Republicans will not debate.

Hey Pal, BLM leaders have purchased several McMansions in white gated communities. You have no idea whether or not their real estate agent was black or not. Just think of the commissions on a McMansion.

Isn't that helping the black community?
hahahahahaahahahaahahaha I never thought that one through I supposed. Thanks for directing me accordingly.

You poor fella.:itsok:

Your link lists FOOD PRICES ahead of used car prices. Let me ask you some simple questions that even a simpleton like you should be able to answer.

How often do working families by food?

How often do working families by a used car?

Which to you think is affecting the monthly income of working families, out of control food prices, or higher used car prices?

Thanks for stopping by, Dumbass. :dance::banana::dance::banana:
Dude, you look at percentages.

And I find it interesting that you try so hard to lick your own balls.

Hey Pal, BLM leaders have purchased several McMansions in white gated communities. You have no idea whether or not their real estate agent was black or not. Just think of the commissions on a McMansion.

Isn't that helping the black community?
Aw damn white boi

Does an African-American succeeding scare you? Maybe we should outlaw those snowflake feelings…

They are too chicken!

Its not being "chicken", its not seeing the point of participating in a rigged event where the lib contender gets the questions and answers in advance and the moderator jumps on the conservative in a 2-on-1.

If the GOP doesn't get anything out of it, its sort of stupid. for them to participate, boost the networks' ratings and have to forgo other campaign events to do it.

No, they are asking for fair debates, but you oppose fair, it is party over country for you.

They are fair debates.

Trump just fucked up like he fucked up getting re-elected...but on the right Trump losing at something immediately means that it was rigged, because he is not ever man enough to admit any mistakes and Trumpsters just take his claims as gospel

It's a fucking cult.

They are fair debates.

Trump just fucked up like he fucked up getting re-elected...but on the right Trump losing at something immediately means that it was rigged, because he is not ever man enough to admit any mistakes and Trumpsters just take his claims as gospel

It's a fucking cult.
They are fair to those living in reality. It’s just that Republicans don’t any longer. Their alt-right, alt-facts and alt-news mentality holds them at odds with everything discussed at debates. It’s got to be absolutely humiliating to be a Republican politician and have to present yourself as a lunatic.

They are fair debates.

It's a fucking cult.
I wasn't talking about Trump and those debates, or the 2020 election. The subject is the debate format. I find the debate format boring and invites nothing new the mix. I did skip the 2020 debates because I already knew how bad Biden and Trump were and it was horrifying to watch those two.

Why you still have a boner for Trump is just plain crazy but you go on about your obsession and I will let you about your business, I am over Trump and all that baloney.

Yep. Trump lost a debate, therefore it's a waste of time.
Every presidential / vice presidential debate since I have been following (back to Reagan-Mondale) as been deemed victorious by the press which nearly 80 percent identify as Democrats. What are the odds the Presidential debate is deemed victorious by the Democrat challenger by the press. Further, the moderators and panelists lean Democrat. I applaud the Republicans for calling Bullshit on the process. Let’s try something different. It’s a great opportunity for the Democrats to predictably “exploit” the Republicans for unwilling to debate in the traditional format. Democrats should not be complaining.

Let the campaigns influence the outcome solely.

I wasn't talking about Trump and those debates, or the 2020 election. The subject is the debate format. I find the debate format boring and invites nothing new the mix. I did skip the 2020 debates because I already knew how bad Biden and Trump were and it was horrifying to watch those two.

Why you still have a boner for Trump is just plain crazy but you go on about your obsession and I will let you about your business, I am over Trump and all that baloney.

You've said they are not fair debates.

I've disputed that.

You now talk about how they are "boring", and complain about mention of Trump, prior to who's disastrous performance rightwingers were fine with debates. You are maybe "done" with Trump but rightwing politics are clearly not.

Sure seems like you've backpedaled.

Last edited:
You've said they are not fair debates.

I've disputed that.

You now talk about how they are "boring", and complain about mention of Trump, prior to who's disastrous performance rightwingers were fine with debates. You are maybe "done" with Trump but rightwing politics are clearly not.

Sure seems like you've backpedaled.
You made a statement that Trump lost a debate and the debates were fair. Who or what determines if a candidate wins a debate? What is the criteria? In every Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump debate it was deemed Hillary won the Debate. Trump won the election. Every Obama- Romney, Obama-McCain debate, it was deemed Obama won the debate. In Bush-Kerry and Bush-Gore, I don’t recall seeing any debate victory for Bush.

So, what’s the criteria, who or what body officially determines the winner of the debate? When is the last time you saw a Republican deemed the winner of a debate?

They are fair debates.

d3c0qpy-7c1ec0da-19ed-4b74-b7e5-f2c4b9968065.jpg

You made a statement that Trump lost a debate and the debates were fair. Who or what determines if a candidate wins a debate? What is the criteria? In every Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump debate it was deemed Hillary won the Debate. Trump won the election. Every Obama- Romney, Obama-McCain debate, it was deemed Obama won the debate. In Bush-Kerry and Bush-Gore, I don’t recall seeing any debate victory for Bush.

So, what’s the criteria, who or what body officially determines the winner of the debate? When is the last time you saw a Republican deemed the winner of a debate?

Polling Americans determines the winner.

Forum List

Back