republicans to miss the last dance

Is it a coincidence that the tramp counties are the ones no one wants to go

Then people must not want to go anywhere. Here are the counties won by each party:

View attachment 338752

Dems think CA and NY should be able to dictate and rule the rest of the country with an iron fist. Thank God the founders secured rights for smaller states guaranteeing them a voice in choosing presidents.

Mentally, Democrats are very child like. They can't stand losing in a fair game. When they lose, they tell us we need to change the rules for them, or they are taking their ball and going home.

When they lost using punchcard ballots, the entire country had to convert from punchcards to electronic machines costing taxpayers hundreds of millions of dollars. When they lost with the electronic machines, they made the phony claim that Diebold was responsible, and once again, we had to spend hundreds of million more dollars to change to another brand. In that very same election, some were even suggesting we get rid of ballots altogether, and just use exit polling to decide on a President since exit polling showed Kerry winning.

This is the second election they've lost while getting the popular vote, so now the new complaint is we need to get rid of the voting system we've used since our founding, and move into a system that gives them a better chance, even though that's never really been proven.

Now they are doing things like allowing ex-felons to vote since criminals will generally vote for other criminals. In two states, they actually allow prisoners in jail to vote. Now liberal states want to get rid of winner takes all, and split the EC votes which in essence would convert it to the popular vote.
we don't mind losing in a fair game What we mind is you giving America the biggest prick you can find You and all your trumpists are responsible for this virus not being handled well Of course you like that ah trump won't take responsibility

It doesn't matter what Trump did or you think he should have done, it wouldn't change your opinion due to TDS. I've never seen you on this forum since Trump won say anything positive about him. Not even anything neutral.

I can make a list of the things he's accomplished (especially in this virus situation) and you'd still have the same opinion of him. If Trump funded research to make us invincible to a nuclear weapon, you would still be ragging on him, or giving DumBama the credit.

Trump is doing a fantastic job. He's taken all the recommendations of his medical staff and agencies, while at the same time, trying to preserve the great economy he created. So as you seethe in hatred for the next four and a half years, you better thank God (or whatever you believe in) that open border Democrats were not in charge. Our problem would be ten times worse than it is today.
SURPRISE I think trump did the right thing in regards to making Chinese companies adhere to the same accounting figures all other companies on the NAZ or DOW must Also making other countries pay their fair share is #2 2 out of 50 is still not good and btw He created no great economy He's FOS and you're buying it

Trump did create a good economy. We have his policies and laws as evidence of that. You cannot say that about Hussein. He was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. It's those businesses that create those jobs for the economy to run. If Obama did anything in regards to business, it's that he made it harder for them to create those jobs.

I warned these dumb ass Obama fan boys that the Trump economy would make the Obama economy look like the amateur FUBAR that it was.

Why do libs think that there are no minorities in the republican party?.....the dems are as white as rice at election time....

The minorities like Carson, Cruz and Rubio along with many more like Martinez are the wrong type of minorities to the Democrats and should be shun.

Democrats like the Op'er live in this la la land where they believe the GOP is nothing but rich white guys owning slaves in today time and believe that the GOP States are all but nothing but White majority States while forgetting Texas is a Minority-Majority State...
and their republican vote is in doubt

Every day I get closer to voting for Trump I want republicans to suffer the maximum pain no jobs ,waiting in lines for food homes being taken from them by banks no money for medical care ,,I'm going to LMAO You dumb fers deserve it

As America rapidly becomes a minority-majority country, republicans are at the short end of the stick, over 70% of ethnic group members vote democrat in addition to educated anglos, and 50% of anglo females making it impossible for right wingers to secure a majority. 2020 was the last chance for the republicans to win, yet they fumbled the ball by sticking to an irrational, racist and delusional individual in tramp. Biden, although senile and a bit creepy will secure the WH in november, and after that, game is over for republicans, elections will become a coronation ritual for progressives....
How is that a good thing? Please explain.

I don't think you are capable of any understanding, go ask your social worker to get you some help, I suspect that you r the guy in the picture below ...

View attachment 339257
Hmmmm...I ask a legitimate question. You respond with childish insults. I live in Boston, you were to lazy to check the bio. Hardly a redneck. I suspect you're a dumb leftist who cannot answer a simple question. You also probably never won a real fight in your life. You're a 50-year old virgin and taking your frustrations out on a message board. Sad.

You don't sound to me like cambridge material, more like roxbury or dorchester type, you r always looking for explanations, sounds like school drop out who can't understand anything...
Cambridge? You mean Harvard? What is wrong with Roxbury or Dorchester? You a racist? Why won’t you answer my initial question? It was not at all controversial.

Still asking questions, don't be lazy and get some knowledge, also please don't embarrass yourself, harvard is not a town, cambridge is and it houses both harvard and mit, but again I would not expect someone at your level to know that..

.... and stop denying it, this is you

View attachment 339372
Harvard is a town. Harvard is also a university. You cannot even answer a simple question. You should be embarrassed. Don't talk to me about MA. I have lived here all my life. Home of the best sports teams and the best universities in the world. You're nothing but a peasant compared to me.

WOW!!!! you are dumber than I thought, the town of harvard MA, has nothing to do with harvard university, you are the prototypical shitolini's cult follower, dumb, gullible, blind, and full of hate...

View attachment 339501View attachment 339502View attachment 339504View attachment 339506
Never said it did. I just Said it was a town. You’re an idiot.

As America rapidly becomes a minority-majority country, republicans are at the short end of the stick, over 70% of ethnic group members vote democrat in addition to educated anglos, and 50% of anglo females making it impossible for right wingers to secure a majority. 2020 was the last chance for the republicans to win, yet they fumbled the ball by sticking to an irrational, racist and delusional individual in tramp. Biden, although senile and a bit creepy will secure the WH in november, and after that, game is over for republicans, elections will become a coronation ritual for progressives....

Thanks for sharing. Your post gives comfort to Conservatives to know people like yourself vote for the party of slavery, propaganda & projection.

Anyone want to bookmark his thread or do you think he cannot distinguish between right & wrong or cares to even know?

Thanks for sharing. Your post gives comfort to Conservatives to know people like yourself vote for the party of slavery, propaganda & projection.

Anyone want to bookmark his thread or do you think he cannot distinguish between right & wrong or cares to even know?
deep thoughts !!! however, meaningless ... useful hint, if you are planning to follow shitolini into exile, stay away from the KoolAid

1590180185459.png

I'm voting for Trump Why let the MF's blame a Dem president for the coming depression? ""the evil men do live after them ,,So let it be with trump
Shakespere

Every day I get closer to voting for Trump I want republicans to suffer the maximum pain no jobs ,waiting in lines for food homes being taken from them by banks no money for medical care ,,I'm going to LMAO You dumb fers deserve it

Or maybe you are going to vote for Trump because outside of your vile hatred of him personally, you know he will bring us into recover and don't want Creepy Joe screwing that up for you.

Or maybe you are going to vote for Trump because outside of your vile hatred of him personally, you know he will bring us into recover and don't want Creepy Joe screwing that up for you.
Trump bring us into recovery We are in a hole now and giving that moron 4 more will make the hole deeper What would you be saying if A dem pulled the same shit this AH trump is pulling ?? Try to be honest with me

Then people must not want to go anywhere. Here are the counties won by each party:

View attachment 338752

Dems think CA and NY should be able to dictate and rule the rest of the country with an iron fist. Thank God the founders secured rights for smaller states guaranteeing them a voice in choosing presidents.

Mentally, Democrats are very child like. They can't stand losing in a fair game. When they lose, they tell us we need to change the rules for them, or they are taking their ball and going home.

When they lost using punchcard ballots, the entire country had to convert from punchcards to electronic machines costing taxpayers hundreds of millions of dollars. When they lost with the electronic machines, they made the phony claim that Diebold was responsible, and once again, we had to spend hundreds of million more dollars to change to another brand. In that very same election, some were even suggesting we get rid of ballots altogether, and just use exit polling to decide on a President since exit polling showed Kerry winning.

This is the second election they've lost while getting the popular vote, so now the new complaint is we need to get rid of the voting system we've used since our founding, and move into a system that gives them a better chance, even though that's never really been proven.

Now they are doing things like allowing ex-felons to vote since criminals will generally vote for other criminals. In two states, they actually allow prisoners in jail to vote. Now liberal states want to get rid of winner takes all, and split the EC votes which in essence would convert it to the popular vote.
we don't mind losing in a fair game What we mind is you giving America the biggest prick you can find You and all your trumpists are responsible for this virus not being handled well Of course you like that ah trump won't take responsibility

It doesn't matter what Trump did or you think he should have done, it wouldn't change your opinion due to TDS. I've never seen you on this forum since Trump won say anything positive about him. Not even anything neutral.

I can make a list of the things he's accomplished (especially in this virus situation) and you'd still have the same opinion of him. If Trump funded research to make us invincible to a nuclear weapon, you would still be ragging on him, or giving DumBama the credit.

Trump is doing a fantastic job. He's taken all the recommendations of his medical staff and agencies, while at the same time, trying to preserve the great economy he created. So as you seethe in hatred for the next four and a half years, you better thank God (or whatever you believe in) that open border Democrats were not in charge. Our problem would be ten times worse than it is today.
SURPRISE I think trump did the right thing in regards to making Chinese companies adhere to the same accounting figures all other companies on the NAZ or DOW must Also making other countries pay their fair share is #2 2 out of 50 is still not good and btw He created no great economy He's FOS and you're buying it

Trump did create a good economy. We have his policies and laws as evidence of that. You cannot say that about Hussein. He was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. It's those businesses that create those jobs for the economy to run. If Obama did anything in regards to business, it's that he made it harder for them to create those jobs.

I warned these dumb ass Obama fan boys that the Trump economy would make the Obama economy look like the amateur FUBAR that it was.
You're living the life of Reilly now ? 40 million unemployed 36000 dead because your moron acted to slow How TF can you support this degenerate pos ?

Trump bring us into recovery We are in a hole now and giving that moron 4 more will make the hole deeper What would you be saying if A dem pulled the same shit this AH trump is pulling ?? Try to be honest with me

Trump was doing fantastic until the virus came along, and he had no control over that. It affected over 180 countries. This is the era we are living in. Now the question is how do we get out of it. Who would be the best leader in this recovery. The answer is clearly Trump.

Eddie, I think you have Stage 4 TDS quite honestly. You should lean Stage 3 for now, because Stage 5 is beyond recovery. It's also uncomfortable for those under Stage 2 TDS, and like meth, you risk losing the ability to perform simple tasks for permanent.

This is all in the DSM. It's the underground DSM, but more respected, used by those unconcerned with public opinion and pussy agenda's, such as the CIA, common sense & mafia.

Last edited:
You're living the life of Reilly now ? 40 million unemployed 36000 dead because your moron acted to slow How TF can you support this degenerate pos ?

Do you think if you repeat your lie enough times informed people will believe it? Why don't you post a valid criticism of president Trump for a change and stop posting this BS. Go bitch at China this whole thing is their fault and most of the US deaths are in cities and areas controlled by Democrats those are the FACTS!

Do you think if you repeat your lie enough times informed people will believe it? Why don't you post a valid criticism of president Trump for a change and stop posting this BS. Go bitch at China this whole thing is their fault and most of the US deaths are in cities and areas controlled by Democrats those are the FACTS!
WHAT LIE? That people in position to know said your ah caused an EXTRA 36000 to die because he listened to NOBODY ?

WHAT LIE? That people in position to know said your ah caused an EXTRA 36000 to die because he listened to NOBODY ?

The lie, "40 million unemployed 36000 dead because your moron acted to slow" :itsok:

The lie, "40 million unemployed 36000 dead because your moron acted to slow" :itsok:
it's in the book your racist will have to answer

[/Q

My only question would be whether your delusions are involuntary or otherwise...

1590350088822.png
1590350298646.png

View attachment 338752

so far, so bad deplorable, we are in the middle of a severe recession, with close to all time high unemployment, and with what continues to be the worst outbreak in the world, now with over 100,000 dead, thanks to the incompetence of shitolini....

1590548635042.png

View attachment 338752

so far, so bad deplorable, we are in the middle of a severe recession, with close to all time high unemployment, and with what continues to be the worst outbreak in the world, now with over 100,000 dead, thanks to the incompetence of shitolini....

View attachment 341424

What are you smoking lib, care to back up any of those claims? No we didn't think so. :eusa_hand:

View attachment 338752

View attachment 341424

What are you smoking lib, care to back up any of those claims? No we didn't think so. :eusa_hand:
Trump responsible for 1000's of deaths
How Hong Kong and Singapore kept virus death rates low
Hong Kong and Singapore’s coronavirus fatality rates are among the lowest in the world, showing that outbreaks don’t have to result in large-scale loss of life. Their playbook: test widely, quarantine aggressively and treat patients early.

Read in The Wall Street Journal: How Hong Kong and Singapore kept virus death rates low — The Wall Street Journal

Forum List

Back