Republicans Think Obama Owes Them An Explaination

He does not owe you any explainations on anything.

You keep saying he is not your president. Fine. Act like it and stop bothering him with your whining.

Obama wasn't at Bengahzi.

If you want to know something about Bengahzi "Google" it for yourselves.

You are crybabies. He does not like crybabies.

You have nothing coming.

He does not owe you any explanations on anything? Of course he does. He is an elected official whose boss is we the people... He's not royalty.

He is also not your personal house ******. Get over it.

So please explain to me Huggy, the president has maybe a 30 sec clip of him "calling" this a terrorist attack, the rest of his rose garden speech he went on and on about the protest and the video. You could probably put together close to an hour of the administration trying to make us believe that it was a protest that went violent over the video. Obama then said that he was doing everything possible to try to figure this out, and our best intel took supposedly two weeks to come to an easy conclusion through eye witnesses and surveillance videos, that the protest and the video had nothing to do with it. Despite the Libyian President saying "duh...the video had nothing to do with it, that is not true, look at the date of the attack and you should be able to put the pieces together yourself." So either the newly formed government of Libyas intelligence is vastly superior to ours, or the president was indeed trying to mislead us so he did not look weak before an election. Which is it there Huggy?

You keep saying he is not your president. Fine. Act like it and stop bothering him with your whining.

You have nothing coming.

You arrogant Liberal Piece of shit. He owes the country an explanation, and if as you say he does not want to talk to half the country, he does not deserve to be president.

You are such a pathetic apologist.

great then you agree Romney doesn't deserve to be president since he is wiping 47% on the nation off as a waste of time.

Somehow i think you will make an excuse.

I don't think obama owes me an explanation, I wouldn't want one any way. He'd only lie.

I think that the people who voted for him owe us an explanation, like what the fresh fuck were you thinking?

The guy that owes them an explanation is Romney. Why does he want to bring immigrants here with degrees and cut education in this country? Aren't Republicans smart enough to learn? The majority of Republicans are in the 47%, considering how old and white the party is. He needs to explain why he won't represent them.

What's really disturbing is that democrats don't think obama needs to explain himself at all.

You have nothing coming.

You arrogant Liberal Piece of shit. He owes the country an explanation, and if as you say he does not want to talk to half the country, he does not deserve to be president.

great then you agree Romney doesn't deserve to be president since he is wiping 47% on the nation off as a waste of time.

Here is my excuse.
Romney is representing the productive half of the country that Obama doesn't want to talk to. The other half are not productive like Obama.

He does not owe you any explanations on anything? Of course he does. He is an elected official whose boss is we the people... He's not royalty.

So please explain to me Huggy, the president has maybe a 30 sec clip of him "calling" this a terrorist attack, the rest of his rose garden speech he went on and on about the protest and the video. You could probably put together close to an hour of the administration trying to make us believe that it was a protest that went violent over the video. Obama then said that he was doing everything possible to try to figure this out, and our best intel took supposedly two weeks to come to an easy conclusion through eye witnesses and surveillance videos, that the protest and the video had nothing to do with it. Despite the Libyian President saying "duh...the video had nothing to do with it, that is not true, look at the date of the attack and you should be able to put the pieces together yourself." So either the newly formed government of Libyas intelligence is vastly superior to ours, or the president was indeed trying to mislead us so he did not look weak before an election. Which is it there Huggy?

Which is what? That's a false premise. The president said what he felt was neccessary when he said it. End of story.

What you believe or more importantly what you "want" to believe is irelevant. If you are dissatisfied with the presidents performace ...don't forget to vote on 11/6. I am satisfied with how he handled it.

You have nothing coming.

I still wanna know how confident everyone is that Obama is going to win the election?

U.S.: Evidence doesn’t show planning in Libyan attack - The Washington Post

U.S. intelligence officials said Friday that no evidence has surfaced to indicate that the Sept. 11 assault on a U.S. diplomatic outpost in Libya was planned in advance, a conclusion that suggests the attack was spontaneous even if it involved militants with ties to al-Qaeda.
The description represents the latest shift in the U.S. government’s evolving account of an attack that claimed the life of the U.S. ambassador to Libya, as well as three other U.S. citizens, and has become entangled in the politics of the presidential campaign.
“There isn’t any intelligence that the attackers pre-planned their assault days or weeks in advance,” a U.S. intelligence official said. “The bulk of available information supports the early assessment that the attackers launched their assault opportunistically after they learned about the violence at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo.”

While I must say it seems like a Hell of a lot of firepower for a spontaneous attack Liyba's liberation was less than a year ago. That means there is a whole lot of weapons on hand and people who know you use them as well as most Americans know how to us a can opener. Libya is a place most Americans can not comprehend. All these people 'demanding' answers might want to brush up on their subject matter first. Like HUGGY says, google it.

Last edited:

Here is my excuse.
Romney is representing the productive half of the country that Obama doesn't want to talk to. The other half are not productive like Obama.

No...he is not. He is representing fools that are easily distracted by shiny objects. The producers are busy producing and don't care about Lybia.

The guy that owes them an explanation is Romney. Why does he want to bring immigrants here with degrees and cut education in this country? Aren't Republicans smart enough to learn? The majority of Republicans are in the 47%, considering how old and white the party is. He needs to explain why he won't represent them.

The old and white people are Forbes richest Americans. The rest of the Republicans are the productive people in America.

You have nothing coming.

Sorry to inform you, but the President is accountable to the people... I know that goes against the fact that you believe he's something more. You Obama fluffers need to get off your knees, and wake up.

Until you get to the highest level of graduate degree studies, education in America is an abject failure. While we still do have educated and smart college students, they are educated and smart in spite of public education, not because of it.

Of course a simple minded fuck like you has no problem with his actions and policies getting a US Ambassador killed along with 3 other Americans trying to protect him. :eusa_whistle:

It doesn't fit into your plans of getting the moron re-elected.

Also, being caught in a cover up lies isn't important to scum like you.

You have nothing coming.

Sorry to inform you, but the President is accountable to the people... I know that goes against the fact that you believe he's something more. You Obama fluffers need to get off your knees, and wake up.

The president is accountable to laws and elections. He is not obligated to the citizens by any law of explainantion other than a yearly state of the union address.

How would a person who can not relate to 47% of the American population be able to understand many of the countries Obama has to deal with on a regular basis?

Forum List

Back