Republicans set "Infrastructure Trap"

If it has Biden’s name on it, they will unanimously vote.....NO
Again, see post #43
Republicans will NEVER be satisfied. Even if you modify it with all their objections included

They will still vote against it
Maybe. But if so don't the dems want to run on "Biden tried to work with them, but all McConnell wants is power regardless of what YOU want?"
If the House sends a clean bill to the senate I think it will pass

But I suppose that depends on who defines “clean”
The House is gonna send the bill that fits the progressive agenda with "green, human and tax hikes on the rich" infrastructure. I think it's still barely possible that the gop senate would not fillibuster a clean bill that had at least 6 or so gopers. But I don't think all dems will bet on board unless Machin and Sienna "pledge" to vote for a reconcillation bill, and I don't think that will happen because there's as yet no bill. And voting to just kill what's left of coal would kill Manchin. And there's no way Tester could vote for it if he had ANY hope of reelection

So its all democrats fault even though the Senate and trump passed/signed the bill...
Typical Trumper blaming everyone else for Trumps fuck ups.

Reality is you just make shit up. There are no facts or data that says growth stops at full employment, there are no facts or data that say Trump had a great economy. This is the problem no facts support anything you say, pretty much ever.

Trump had low growth, high deficits and spending, and the same job hiring pace as Obama...
That is not a great economy, in anyway. You can say it, but it doesn't make it true.

Clinton had HIGH growth, Low deficits, and great job growth... And that is why he had a great economy.

Trumpers never take personal responsibility for anything in life, they blame everyone else for their fuck ups, and make up pathetic lies to try and explain Trump's failed policies.

Why would we need to make up anything about successful policies? They pretty much speak for themselves. Blaming others for the F-ups being done on other people is what the left does, like what they tried to do after Ears pulled our troops out of Iraq and it turned into a disaster. They said it was GW's fault because he made the deal as President. Then when Commie Care turned out to be a complete lie and disaster, you on the left were blaming the Heritage Foundation because one of their writers wrote a piece on something slightly similar to Commie Care and then said it was our idea--as if the Heritage Foundation had any power in our government. Forget the fact every Republican voted against Commie Care.

But a tiger can't change it's stripes. The left are trying to blame our border crisis on Trump and even the entire country instead of Dementia. Same thing with our gasoline that's up 30% since the idiot took office and the out of control inflation. Because Dementia has not done one positive thing for our country, they are trying to steal Trump's successful vaccine accomplishments and give the credit to the bumbling fool like the thieves they are.

Clinton had a good economy because he happened to be in office during our tech boom. Ronald McDonald could have been in the White House with the same results. The President had nothing to do with that. Again, it's the private sector that you should credit for the economy. Now for some recent history lessons:

Donald Trump became President when the unemployment rate was 4.7%. Just before Covid hit us, the unemployment rate was 3.5%. That's a drop of 1.2% unemployment. Now show me on this chart the last time unemployment was the same but dropped lower in three years when unemployment was that low to begin with.

View attachment 502088

Well will you look at that, it hasn't been that low in 50 years.

Ronald McDonald could have had that same unemployment rate.
It was already low when Trump took over, and hiring was steadily rising at 200k month.
Trump continued that, an accomplishment, but not a major one considering how low unemployment was when he took over.

It all boils down to an intelligence test, you can say "we had the greatest economy ever" But there are no facts to support that statement. Growth was low and deficit spending was through the roof. No credible economists have said it was the greatest economy ever, and it doesn't come close to Bill Clinton's Golden Age of HIGH GROWTH, Great Job Growth, and low deficits. It doesn't come close to Biden's High growth, high debt economy we have right now either. It is too early to tell with Biden, but all indications are for a massive boom, which is happening as we speak.

There are no facts to support your claim Trump had a great economy, let along the greatest economy. The numbers speak for themselves, then trump fucked up covid terribly and had record deaths and record cases, even stupidly getting the virus himself and almost dying like a retard. More facts and numbers that prove Trump a failure.

If you unbiasedly look at the numbers, data , and facts, Trump fails and fails badly. He was a terrible president with failed results (just like Bush and his terrible numbers), low growth, massive deficits, record covid cases, record covid deaths, and injecting bleach. There is no running from these numbers. You try to run from them, but they are Trumps results, and they are bad.

PS Iraq was a total GOP shit show, fuck up long before Obama took over. Typical GOP pussy shit, blaming Obama for the GOP disaster.
“The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” the president [Trump] said during an exclusive interview with Hill.TV.

Last edited:
It was already low when Trump took over, and hiring was steadily rising at 200k month.
Trump continued that, an accomplishment, but not a major one considering how low unemployment was when he took over.

It all boils down to an intelligence test, you can say "we had the greatest economy ever" But there are no facts to support that statement. Growth was low and deficit spending was through the roof. No credible economists have said it was the greatest economy ever, and it doesn't come close to Bill Clinton's Golden Age of HIGH GROWTH, Great Job Growth, and low deficits. It doesn't come close to Biden's High growth, high debt economy we have right now either. It is too early to tell with Biden, but all indications are for a massive boom, which is happening as we speak.

There are no facts to support your claim Trump had a great economy, let along the greatest economy. The numbers speak for themselves, then trump fucked up covid terribly and had record deaths and record cases, even stupidly getting the virus himself and almost dying like a retard. More facts and numbers that prove Trump a failure.

If you unbiasedly look at the numbers, data , and facts, Trump fails and fails badly. He was a terrible president with failed results (just like Bush and his terrible numbers), low growth, massive deficits, record covid cases, record covid deaths, and injecting bleach. There is no running from these numbers. You try to run from them, but they are Trumps results, and they are bad.

PS Iraq was a total GOP shit show, fuck up long before Obama took over. Typical GOP pussy shit, blaming Obama for the GOP disaster.

Nobody blamed Ears for the Iraq disaster, we blame him for the results of his actions when he pulled our troops out of there. The people who helped us out throughout those years paid dearly for it. They were tortured, some nailed to a cross to die like Jesus, it was horrifying. The thing is even his military experts told him it would be a terrible move, but he did it anyway.

I never said Trump had the best economy ever, I said it was the best it's been in a half-century, and posted the unemployment number chart as evidence. Also it shows that unemployment drops much quicker when unemployment is high, and it goes slower when unemployment is lower. It's economics 101.

You like to pick and choose your numbers, well so do I. New record high in median household income under President Trump. Lowest unemployment for women and every minority group since records were kept. Several stock market high records. Record business confidence numbers. Even more so for small businesses. Record high in consumer confidence. A million more jobs than Americans who could possibly do them, and you say I have no evidence we had a super economy under President Trump? The evidence is all over the internet.

What indications are there we are going to have a massive boom with Dementia in charge? Six months with a vaccine solving our problem and his numbers are still terrible. People staying home instead of working because he and the commies decided to pay them more money to stay at home than work. And since you couldn't answer my question the first time and brought it up again, how did Trump fuck up Covid? And don't tell me what he said, tell me what he did to fuck it up.

A US President has no control over an invisible microorganism. Are you going to blame DumBama for the 200,000 Americans that died from the common flu in his two terms? And if not, why not? After all, we've had flu vaccines for generations.

Pork is in the eye of the beholder

All infrastructure is, by definition, PORK
Some benefit, some do not

A new bridge in your district is in my view ...PORK
It does nothing to help me

No. Pork are spending items that only benefits the party that created the bill and not all or most Americans. Pork is adding items into a bill that aren't remotely related to the title of the bill. Real infrastructure (not green garbage) does benefit all Americans. Where do you think your stuff comes from when you order it from Amazon? Down the street? It comes from across the country at times. Trust me, I'm a retired tractor-trailer driver. This is my expertise.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Nobody blamed Ears for the Iraq disaster, we blame him for the results of his actions when he pulled our troops out of there. The people who helped us out throughout those years paid dearly for it. They were tortured, some nailed to a cross to die like Jesus, it was horrifying. The thing is even his military experts told him it would be a terrible move, but he did it anyway.

I never said Trump had the best economy ever, I said it was the best it's been in a half-century, and posted the unemployment number chart as evidence. Also it shows that unemployment drops much quicker when unemployment is high, and it goes slower when unemployment is lower. It's economics 101.

You like to pick and choose your numbers, well so do I. New record high in median household income under President Trump. Lowest unemployment for women and every minority group since records were kept. Several stock market high records. Record business confidence numbers. Even more so for small businesses. Record high in consumer confidence. A million more jobs than Americans who could possibly do them, and you say I have no evidence we had a super economy under President Trump? The evidence is all over the internet.

What indications are there we are going to have a massive boom with Dementia in charge? Six months with a vaccine solving our problem and his numbers are still terrible. People staying home instead of working because he and the commies decided to pay them more money to stay at home than work. And since you couldn't answer my question the first time and brought it up again, how did Trump fuck up Covid? And don't tell me what he said, tell me what he did to fuck it up.

A US President has no control over an invisible microorganism. Are you going to blame DumBama for the 200,000 Americans that died from the common flu in his two terms? And if not, why not? After all, we've had flu vaccines for generations.

I do blame Ears for the Iraq disaster. I blame Democrats for it too. They voted for it. The big lie of the Iraq war was Democrats saying they were lied too. The Banker is just another Democrat liar who doesn't take responsibility for his own actions or the actions of his party. He's just a lying shit Democrat racist

No. Pork are spending items that only benefits the party that created the bill and not all or most Americans. Pork is adding items into a bill that aren't remotely related to the title of the bill. Real infrastructure (not green garbage) does benefit all Americans. Where do you think your stuff comes from when you order it from Amazon? Down the street? It comes from across the country at times. Trust me, I'm a retired tractor-trailer driver. This is my expertise.

Pork is in the eye of Republicans
If they don’t like a bill they fabricate stories about Pork and spread misinformation.

If they don’t like a bill they fabricate stories about Pork and spread misinformation.
I think it was Trent Loot (from Miss) who said pork is when its in your district.

But again, I think it'd be great if the dems got a bipartisan bill for some stuff, like water for cities and roads and bridges (for McConnell's burned up interstate) That would prevent the gop from being able to pull the partisan Obamacare flip the House argument from 2010. And Trump lost the House in 18 because most people decided his personal wars and wall were not helping them with educ and healthcare. I'd think the dems could have low cost loans for private utilities and companies to build grids and green power plants. But I don't see much appetite for carbon caps with prices just handed to consumers.

I think it was Trent Loot (from Miss) who said pork is when its in your district.

But again, I think it'd be great if the dems got a bipartisan bill for some stuff, like water for cities and roads and bridges (for McConnell's burned up interstate) That would prevent the gop from being able to pull the partisan Obamacare flip the House argument from 2010. And Trump lost the House in 18 because most people decided his personal wars and wall were not helping them with educ and healthcare. I'd think the dems could have low cost loans for private utilities and companies to build grids and green power plants. But I don't see much appetite for carbon caps with prices just handed to consumers.
I don’t see any evidence that Republicans are interested in bipartisan ANYTHING

Mitch has made a career out of obstruction

I doubt you have any examples of that. Now if you really believe pork is in the eye of the beholder, would you like a link what was in the last bill passed? I mean really......ten million dollars to preserve Native Indian Language???? What are they going to write it in, pages of gold? 120% to bail out disadvantaged (code word for minority) farmers? They are going to payoff your debt and give you a 20% bonus on top if it? How do most minorities vote again?????

At some point we are going to end up like Greece or Venezulia. If you're still alive when that happens, think how it was worth it so the Democrats could give the Kennedy Center 70 million bucks.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I don’t see any evidence that Republicans are interested in bipartisan ANYTHING

Mitch has made a career out of obstruction
I agree with Manchin that McConnell simply sees "power," and he thinks that's wrong. And I think some gopers agree with Machin. I don't think McConnell's gonna get in the way of a vote though. And I'm pretty sure the dems don't have 50 votes to do much in reconcilliation beyond helping industry find construction funds and grid improvments. If the country is really gonna legislate about global warming, some of those republicans in Utah Ariz and Colo's western slope will have to find some stones

Their willy plan is to help pass what a majority wants because they think the dems don't have 50 votes for the progressive stuff. And the dems fear they will do this to defeat Biden. That may be right because I can see the progressives blowing up their coaltion. LOL

Oh damn, if the majority wants it, IT HAS TO BE A TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, look at it this way, xiden can finally brag about getting a bipartisan bill through congress.

I doubt you have any examples of that. Now if you really believe pork is in the eye of the beholder, would you like a link what was in the last bill passed? I mean really......ten million dollars to preserve Native Indian Language???? What are they going to write it in, pages of gold? 120% to bail out disadvantaged (code word for minority) farmers? They are going to payoff your debt and give you a 20% bonus on top if it? How do most minorities vote again?????

At some point we are going to end up like Greece or Venezulia. If you're still alive when that happens, think how it was worth it so the Democrats could give the Kennedy Center 70 million bucks.
That’s the best you got?
$10 million is not much money

Yes, I think Native American Languages are part of our heritage and are worthy of preservation. Once they are gone, they are gone for good.

Unemployment is just 1 measure of an economy. Obama had fantastic job growth, inherited a country losing 900k jobs a month and turned it into one gaining 200k every month with only ~4.8% UE. Obama would have hit the same low unemployment as Trump if he stayed on. Does that mean Obama had a great economy??? No. You ignore the 100 ton elephant in the room, low growth and massive deficits, they trump all, and for that reason Trump's economy was only good, not even great. Certainly not better than Clinton or Biden's. Get your excuses ready because you are going to hate how great Biden's economy will be. Massive growth.

You want to redo the Trump fuck up thing again:

1) Trump admitted on tape to Woodward on feb 7 that they knew is was very deadly and very contagious. Trump did nothing to prepare. Trump got no testing or PPE ready, and had absolutely no plan to deal with the virus.
You don't go to war blind with no plan, Trump did and it failed.
2) Trump said:
January 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for it. So that I can assure you.”
February 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”
February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … "
February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."
February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

3) 24 hour + waits for testing... (So i said Slow the testing down!!)
4) World record deaths and cases.
5) Repeated maskless super-spreader events, rallies, and White House Parties that further spread the virus and wasted resources.
6) No covid relief to struggling families that needed serious help.
7) No good plan to rapidly distribute the vaccine, and very little progress in distributing it.
8) The retard got covid and almost died...
9) Inject Disinfectant ! fuckin retard.
10) Biden takes over implements a real and simple plan to actually take covid seriously, wear masks, social distance, and rapidly distribute the vaccine. Cases instantly plummet. Vaccine distribution quadruples to 4,000,000 day in only 2 months.

Trumpers have a problem admitting and accepting reality. You can't admit Trump had low growth, high deficits, and only a better than average economy. You can't admit that trump fucked up covid terribly and it cost the US $ Trillions and hundreds of thousands of needless deaths. The numbers can't be changed. Trump's numbers are terrible whether you are man enough to admit that or not.

Last edited:
Unemployment is just 1 measure of an economy. Obama had fantastic job growth, inherited a country losing 900k jobs a month and turned it into one gaining 200k every month with only ~4.8% UE. Obama would have hit the same low unemployment as Trump if he stayed on. Does that mean Obama had a great economy??? No. You ignore the 100 ton elephant in the room, low growth and massive deficits, they trump all, and for that reason Trump's economy was only good, not even great. Certainly not better than Clinton or Biden's. Get your excuses ready because you are going to hate how great Biden's economy will be. Massive growth.

DumBama did that? How? Was it his tax increases on business? Was it Commie Care fines and mandates? Was it more intrusive and expensive business regulations? What?

The reason that moron had any kind of growth was because of the federal reserve--not anything he did because he didn't do one thing. The feds were dumping trillions into the market and business as they are took advantage of that.

1) Trump admitted on tape to Woodward on feb 7 that they knew is was very deadly and very contagious. Trump did nothing to prepare. Trump got no testing or PPE ready, and had absolutely no plan to deal with the virus.
2) Trump said:
January 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for it. So that I can assure you.”
February 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”
February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."
February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

5) Repeated maskless super-spreader events, rallies, and White House Parties that further spread the virus and wasted resources.
7) No good plan to rapidly distribute the vaccine, and very little progress in distributing it.
10) Biden takes over implements a real and simple plan to actually take covid seriously, wear masks, social distance, and rapidly distribute the vaccine. Cases instantly plummet. Vaccine distribution quadruples to 4,000,000 day in only 2 months.

Your post is so FOS I can smell it here in Cleveland. First of all nobody produced anything until they got Emergency Use Authorization by the FDA. After they got it, we only had one maker of vaccines and they were shipping them out as fast as they could make them. Then the next one came online a week or so later and production increased, and with that increase more people were able to get vaccinated. In February, Johnson and Johnson got EUA from the FDA, and they could vaccinate twice as many people since their vaccines only needed one dose. And if you look at the vaccination rate, it had the same trajectory Trump had until J&J started to distribute their vaccine.

The MSM and lying filth commies made up this distribution BS because they are trying to steal credit from Trump's great work, and they know you puppets will dance to their string pulls. They have you sheep believe that somewhere in the US, we had this warehouse full of vaccines, and Trump couldn't figure out how to get them out. Use some common sense man. The vaccines are still going out as fast as they can make them today.

Now, to your comprehension problem: I asked you what did TRUMP DO, and don't give me this BS of what Trump said because what he said or didn't say had nothing to do with the outcome. President Trump in his daily press conferences often allowed Drs. Fauci and Birx to address the public with their input. That's on top of other medical professionals that he had take the mic, and they all gave their recommendations repeatedly.

And I see you avoided my question about DumBama, so I'll ask it one more time, and if you don't answer, I'll just assume you conceded to me: If Trump was responsible for the deaths of Covid, is DumBama responsible for the 200,000 Americans that died from the common flu during his two terms; and if not, why not?

DumBama did that? How? Was it his tax increases on business? Was it Commie Care fines and mandates? Was it more intrusive and expensive business regulations? What?

The reason that moron had any kind of growth was because of the federal reserve--not anything he did because he didn't do one thing. The feds were dumping trillions into the market and business as they are took advantage of that.

2) Trump said:

Your post is so FOS I can smell it here in Cleveland. First of all nobody produced anything until they got Emergency Use Authorization by the FDA. After they got it, we only had one maker of vaccines and they were shipping them out as fast as they could make them. Then the next one came online a week or so later and production increased, and with that increase more people were able to get vaccinated. In February, Johnson and Johnson got EUA from the FDA, and they could vaccinate twice as many people since their vaccines only needed one dose. And if you look at the vaccination rate, it had the same trajectory Trump had until J&J started to distribute their vaccine.

The MSM and lying filth commies made up this distribution BS because they are trying to steal credit from Trump's great work, and they know you puppets will dance to their string pulls. They have you sheep believe that somewhere in the US, we had this warehouse full of vaccines, and Trump couldn't figure out how to get them out. Use some common sense man. The vaccines are still going out as fast as they can make them today.

Now, to your comprehension problem: I asked you what did TRUMP DO, and don't give me this BS of what Trump said because what he said or didn't say had nothing to do with the outcome. President Trump in his daily press conferences often allowed Drs. Fauci and Birx to address the public with their input. That's on top of other medical professionals that he had take the mic, and they all gave their recommendations repeatedly.

And I see you avoided my question about DumBama, so I'll ask it one more time, and if you don't answer, I'll just assume you conceded to me: If Trump was responsible for the deaths of Covid, is DumBama responsible for the 200,000 Americans that died from the common flu during his two terms; and if not, why not?
You can whine and cry about the results and numbers all you want, but they are facts. Nothing you said changes any facts.
Obama had massive job growth. trump had the same job growth and the same low GDP growth as Obama. Trump also ramped up deficits Bigly to achieve that low growth... These are the numbers, facts and realities of Trump and you can not and have not refuted them at all.

You can whine and cry about the media and other bull shit to avoid the facts and reality but YOU CAN'T REFUTE THIS:
24+ hours waits for testing. Terrible
Record deaths
Record cases
Telling everyone this is nothing, when it is extremely deadly and contagious???
Inject disinfectant?? Are you serious
Biden comes in and cases plumet. Vaccine distribution quadruples, and covid is now losing.

These are the facts and you have done nothing to refute them in anyway, because they are irrefutable.
Bush was a total failure, and fucked everything up. Trump was a total failure and fucked everything up. All the major problems in the country are a result of GOP policy fuck ups.
Have fun watching Biden do what Trump failed to do, Make America Great Again with a booming economy and booming growth.

You can whine and cry about the results and numbers all you want, but they are facts. Nothing you said changes any facts.
Obama had massive job growth. trump had the same job growth and the same low GDP growth as Obama. Trump also ramped up deficits Bigly to achieve that low growth... These are the numbers, facts and realities of Trump and you can not and have not refuted them at all.

You can whine and cry about the media and other bull shit to avoid the facts and reality but YOU CAN'T REFUTE THIS:
Record deaths
Record cases
Biden comes in and cases plumet. Vaccine distribution quadruples, and covid is now losing.

These are the facts and you have done nothing to refute them in anyway, because they are irrefutable.
Bush was a total failure, and fucked everything up. Trump was a total failure and fucked everything up. All the major problems in the country are a result of GOP policy fuck ups.

I am presenting facts. It's you that refuses to acknowledge them. Here is the vaccination rate chart. As anybody can clearly see, the trajectory is the exact same when Biden took office. If anything, it flat lined.

1000x-1.png.jpeg

What's also noted by every fact checker (even left leaning ones) was Biden's claim his plan will have 100 million Americans in his first 100 days. The problem with that is we were already on our way to easily hit that goal before the dementia patient found the oval office. He also lied that Trump didn't purchase enough vaccines. Every fact check source points out that Trump had contracts totaling over 550 million vaccinations; nearly twice our population.

Biden sped up vaccinations? Okay, what did he do, what day did this action go into effect, and where is the chart showing an abnormal increase in vaccinations?

2) Trump said:

Record deaths
Record cases

Have fun watching Biden do what Trump failed to do, Make America Great Again with a booming economy and booming growth.

Obama had the worst recession recovery in a century. Facts are not on your side. Democrats are the anti-fact party

Record deaths
Record cases

I am presenting facts. It's you that refuses to acknowledge them. Here is the vaccination rate chart. As anybody can clearly see, the trajectory is the exact same when Biden took office. If anything, it flat lined.

View attachment 502379

What's also noted by every fact checker (even left leaning ones) was Biden's claim his plan will have 100 million Americans in his first 100 days. The problem with that is we were already on our way to easily hit that goal before the dementia patient found the oval office. He also lied that Trump didn't purchase enough vaccines. Every fact check source points out that Trump had contracts totaling over 550 million vaccinations; nearly twice our population.

Biden sped up vaccinations? Okay, what did he do, what day did this action go into effect, and where is the chart showing an abnormal increase in vaccinations?
Nothing you posted refutes any of the facts I presented.

Trump only had a weak 1.3 M/shots a day. Biden almost quadrupled that only 2 months later.
Trump had no plan to distribute the vaccine beyond handing it to states. Biden had a plan to use every resource available to distribute the vaccine as quickly as possible. The numbers speak for themselves.

Throughout our debate I have repeatedly posted rock solid facts and data that you can not refute, and did not refute. Numbers that Show trump's economy was only slightly better than Average despite massive deficit spending, Trump's covid response was deplorable and the worst of all the major countries, and Trump's vaccine distribution was poor and much worse than Biden's.

Trump did not order enough vaccines for some insane reason. A major failure, and here is more rock solid irrefutable proof:

Problems started with the Trump administration’s “fatal mistake” of not ordering enough vaccine, which was then snapped up by other countries, Topol said.

According to the report, Pfizer and BioNTech approached the U.S. government over the summer with the option of 100 million to 500 million additional doses, but the government turned down the offer.

In November, BioNTech and Pfizer announced they reached an agreement with the European Commission to supply 200 million doses of the vaccine, with an option to deliver 100 million more doses.

IS this surprising?? No trump failed at everything so of course he is not going to order enough vaccines. He is a failed president with failed results.

I have presented overwhelming, irrefutable, factual evidence. You have done nothing to refute it at all because it can not be refuted.

Trump could have ordered more vaccine from Pfizer, he did not. Europe then bought those. That was a big mistake whether you admit it or not.

SOMETIMES IN LIFE THE TRUTH CAN BE A TOUGH FUCKIN PILL FOR RETARD TRUMPERS TO SWALLOW.
That doesn't change the truth though.

Record deaths
Record cases

View attachment 502379

Trump only had a weak 1.3 M/shots a day. Biden almost quadrupled that only 2 months later.
Trump had no plan to distribute the vaccine beyond handing it to states. Biden had a plan to use every resource available to distribute the vaccine as quickly as possible. The numbers speak for themselves.

Throughout our debate I have repeatedly posted rock solid facts and data that you can not refute, and did not refute. Numbers that Show trump's economy was only slightly better than Average despite massive deficit spending, Trump's covid response was deplorable and the worst of all the major countries, and Trump's vaccine distribution was poor and much worse than Biden's.

Trump did not order enough vaccines for some insane reason. A major failure, and here is more rock solid irrefutable proof:

Problems started with the Trump administration’s “fatal mistake” of not ordering enough vaccine, which was then snapped up by other countries, Topol said.

According to the report, Pfizer and BioNTech approached the U.S. government over the summer with the option of 100 million to 500 million additional doses, but the government turned down the offer.

In November, BioNTech and Pfizer announced they reached an agreement with the European Commission to supply 200 million doses of the vaccine, with an option to deliver 100 million more doses.

IS this surprising?? No trump failed at everything so of course he is not going to order enough vaccines. He is a failed president with failed results.

I have presented overwhelming, irrefutable, factual evidence. You have done nothing to refute it at all because it can not be refuted.

Trump could have ordered more vaccine from Pfizer, he did not. Europe then bought those. That was a big mistake whether you admit it or not.

SOMETIMES IN LIFE THE TRUTH CAN BE A TOUGH FUCKIN PILL FOR RETARD TRUMPERS TO SWALLOW.

Yes, Biden was amazing driving his pickup delivering all those shots across the country to good little boys and girls on Christmas eve! Trump may have pushed through creating the vaccine, but never could have delivered it to the States for distribution. Except he did, but other than that. All hail Joe Biden!

What a fucking moron you are

Record deaths
Record cases

View attachment 502379

Yes, Biden was amazing driving his pickup delivering all those shots across the country to good little boys and girls on Christmas eve! Trump may have pushed through creating the vaccine, but never could have delivered it to the States for distribution. Except he did, but other than that. All hail Joe Biden!

What a fucking moron you are
Sometimes in life the truth can be a tough fuckin pill for idiot Trumpers to swallow.

The facts don't lie. Trump had record covid deaths, record covid cases, terrible vaccine distribution, 24+hour testing lines, and a whole slew of other fuck ups.

Biden comes in and imediately crushes covid, cases drop rapidly, vaccine distribution 3Xs, and the economy is now re-opening.

Have fun living in your alternate reality, but in the real world, the big boy world, there is thing thing called facts. You have none. You can't refute anything I said...

Forum List

Back