Republicans Dominate List of Highest-Rated Governors in the Nation

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Republicans Dominate List of Highest-Rated Governors in the Nation - Breitbart

"Republicans dominate the list of highest-rated governors in the nation, according to a Morning Consult poll published Tuesday morning.

Each governor ranking in the top ten of the list is a Republican, with Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker taking the top spot, Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan in second, and North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum in third.

The list also featured Vermont Gov. Phil Scott, South Dakota Gov. Dennis Daugaard, Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam, Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval, Utah Gov. Gary Herbert, and Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal rounding out the top ten.

Not a single Democratic governor made the top ten on the list."

Most Obama and Hillary voters and supporters couldn't even name their governors or pick them out in a police line up

"Republicans dominate the list of highest-rated governors in the nation, according to a Morning Consult poll published Tuesday morning.

Each governor ranking in the top ten of the list is a Republican, with Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker taking the top spot, Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan in second, and North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum in third.

The list also featured Vermont Gov. Phil Scott, South Dakota Gov. Dennis Daugaard, Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam, Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval, Utah Gov. Gary Herbert, and Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal rounding out the top ten.

as a vermonter i can say i like phil scott and bernie sanders about equally. i voted for Bill Lee the redsox pitcher for governor.
nationally there are more republican governors to hate, which is great.

That should make snowflakes happy - they are all about 'hate'. :p
hate and racism, the two most overworked diluted words in the modern political arena. it started with the birther movement.

When you don't have much to go on people pull out the racism card, the "birther movement" had a legitimate concern regarding the constitution on where was obama was born

Like god only knows how Ted Cruz could have been legally elected president when he ran considering he was not born on US soil, and don't play for McCain card because at the time the Panama canel zone was considered US soil, just like the WWII cemetery in France is.

hate and racism, the two most overworked diluted words in the modern political arena. it started with the birther movement.

When you don't have much to go on people pull out the racism card, the "birther movement" had a legitimate concern regarding the constitution on where was obama was born

Like god only knows how Ted Cruz could have been legally elected president when he ran considering he was not born on US soil, and don't play for McCain card because at the time the Panama canel zone was considered US soil, just like the WWII cemetery in France is.
i keep in touch with the original birthers, it's not over.

Shame on Hillary....

All kidding aside, 'hatred' and 'racism' existed long before the 'birther' movement.
i meant specific to the first president of color. but you are right, bigotry is as old as the first confluence of mono race cultures.

You have to love that the top 2 are in decidedly blue states....

Shame on Hillary....

All kidding aside, 'hatred' and 'racism' existed long before the 'birther' movement.
i meant specific to the first president of color. you are right, bigotry is as old as the first confluence of mono race cultures.
I am pretty sure that every American president has had melanin in their skin....

Shame on Hillary....

i meant specific to the first president of color. you are right, bigotry is as old as the first confluence of mono race cultures.
I am pretty sure that every American president has had melanin in their skin....
not the first lady...:oops:

Shame on Hillary....

What are you talking about?

Nice long list of potential 2024 POTUS winners.

Shame on Hillary....

What are you talking about?
bad joke sorry... melania

i was just sitting here watching trump's presser, i bet obama wishes he had trump's skill and experience.

i was just sitting here watching trump's presser, i bet obama wishes he had trump's skill and experience.
Take it easy on Obama. He had never had a job in his life until 2009.

Nothing to see here, I actually clicked on the link and then realized it was the fake right news outlet. When I see it from a reputable site I might agree.

What do you expect from Breitbart and some right wing blogger? you are a joke.

Forum List

Back