Republicans are the source of all misery and anger

"Clinton allegedly said. "They (Republicnas) say, 'I want you to be very miserable. And I want you to be very angry. And I want you to vote for us, and we'll make it worse, but we'll blame them.'"

Right, because Democrats don't say exactly the same thing.
Dumb ass.

Right. Everyone needs to sit back and let them destroy the country with 700,000 new South American criminals set free on the streets. Let them rob US treasure for the Global Warming fairy tale they invented. Let them get rich beyond all imagination from American ingenuity. Then we’ll all be more happy.

Right. Everyone needs to sit back and let them destroy the country with 700,000 new South American criminals set free on the streets. Let them rob US treasure for the Global Warming fairy tale they invented. Let them get rich beyond all imagination from American ingenuity. Then we’ll all be more happy.
Radical insurgents, each and every one of ya!!

It's all part of the vast right wing conspiracy

Vast I say!!!

Bill Clinton is lying as usual.
The Democrats are the Party of violence, hate, racism, division, lying and corruption.
CA and NY are losing congressional seats because mainstream people are fleeing the left-wing misery and dystopia.

Forum List

Back