Republicans are stupid.

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
Which now puts them on par with democrats. If the republicans really cared about their popularity they would let Obama have his tax increase to the rich. In fact, give them everything they are asking for in their economic plans. Who even cares?! And in that way Obama and the democrats now own this, so when it invariably fails the blame will be clearer. The irony here is that no matter what is proposed we (our economy and society even) are doomed. Some just make it happen a little sooner.

True. Republicans should just walk away, which is what most republicans want Boehner to do. Just walk away and put efforts elsewhere, such as setting up alternative policies. Establish the shadow government which is what democrats did so successfully to George Bush. Concentrate on state governments like Michigan.

There is no such thing as compromise with democrats. It's time to stop even the appearance of compromise.

Republicans are the stupid party. Democrats are the evil party.

Once republicans understand that this is no longer a united country, they'll start acting accordingly, if ever.

The Repugs make a mistake every time they go along with Democrats. It always ends up biting them in the ass. With a corrupt press the Dems can control the direction any issue takes. They control the public discourse. They can make up any lie and then rely on the media to support it.

The GOP would take a major step toward credibility by telling Obama to go fuck himself then go on an anti-media campaign. Showing some balls in the process.

The media will never be their friends so they need to treat them accordingly. It's clear being rational and cordial doesn't work anymore.

Last edited:

Once republicans understand that this is no longer a united country, they'll start acting accordingly, if ever.

Correct. Unfortunately, the larger problem appears to be the largest portion of the voting public are stupid as well. Either stupid or looking for handouts. Either way, they are solid in the democrat ledger when it comes to voting for the highest offices.

The Repugs make a mistake every time they go along with Democrats. It always ends up biting them in the ass. With a corrupt press the Dems can control the direction any issue takes. They control the public discourse. They can make up any lie and then rely on the media to support it.

The GOP would take a major step toward credibility by telling Obama to go fuck himself then go on an anti-media campaign. Showing some balls in the process.

I like the anti-media campaign. Long overdue for mainstream outlets.

It's the biggest travesty going on which clearly influences those who cannot think beyond what the MSM is telling them.

SIMPLE FACTS GOP forgets daily!!!

THE MSM is biased! The MSM favor DEMOCRATS in Press and in the pocketbook! THE MSM is FAIR and does NOT LIKE GOP!

These FACTS are what drove Obama's re-election BECAUSE when Carter's misery index was publicized by the MSM.. people didn't want Carter!
Reagan... the MSM just didn't know how to handle him.. and being the media savvy person Reagan knew how to handle the media!

GOP has NO ONE that can handle the media and McCain who always thought he was the media darling??? For crap!

Which now puts them on par with democrats. If the republicans really cared about their popularity they would let Obama have his tax increase to the rich.

Actually, they are leaning in favor of that. However, they are wanting Obama to sacrifice something in return, i.e. spending cuts. However, Obama is unwilling to budge. He'd rather do spending cuts later (Translation: Never) then do it now.

what happened ?

all the Republicans need to do (to be smart again) is repeal the expiration they wrote into their own law.

Personally, I think the best thing that can happen for the country is to go over the fiscal cliff. We need to all feel a little pain. There is no free lunch in this life. We've overspent and over-promised ourselves into a huge hole. It's time to man up and start digging out. I'd prefer to do it solely with spending cuts and entitlement reform, but if the tax rates rise for one, they need to rise for all. Deal with it.

I like the anti-media campaign. Long overdue for mainstream outlets.

It's the biggest travesty going on which clearly influences those who cannot think beyond what the MSM is telling them.

The media is owned and CEO'd by republicans by a BIG majority. Try again.

I'd prefer to do it solely with spending cuts and entitlement reform, but if the tax rates rise for one, they need to rise for all. Deal with it.

Why? Why shouldn't the uber wealthy - many of whom work for the financial sector that got us in this mess in the first place have any pain? They've had a massive gravy train tax break for the last 10 years. The middle class got not only hardly any tax relief, but no wage increases and a serious decline in owned wealth, yet THEY need to pay? Only the middle and lower classes deserve punishment for a mess they had no hand in and have already suffered more lopsidedly than ever? Really? Why? WHY???

Last edited:
I'd prefer to do it solely with spending cuts and entitlement reform, but if the tax rates rise for one, they need to rise for all. Deal with it.

Why? Why shouldn't the uber wealthy - many of whom work for the financial sector that got us in this mess in the first place have any pain? They've had a massive gravy train tax break for the last 10 years. The middle class got not only hardly any tax relief, but no wage increases and a serious decline in owned wealth, yet THEY need to pay? Only the middle and lower classes deserve punishment for a mess they had no hand in and have already suffered more lopsidedly than ever? Really? Why? WHY???

How colossally ill-informed.

:clap2:

Bravo!

I see gasoline is down to three bucks a gallon...

Thanks, Mr President.

Yes, of course I know that no president, D or R, has any control over gas prices but the rw's in this thread are right ... rw's are stupid. So, if they think Obama drove gas rices up, they're dumb enough to believe he brought the prices done.
:lol:

Forum List

Back