Republicans and conservatives are such "binary" people. Ever notice?

R

rdean

Doesn't matter if it's economics, foreign policy, domestic policy, race relations, education and so on. Their policies and solutions are always so simple.

Bomb them and they will give up and kneel.

Throw money at the "job creators" and they will create jobs cuz that's what they do.

Stop people from using contraception and they will stop having babies.

Remember how shocked they were when the Iraqi's were ungrateful at being set "free"?

Every policy has only two sides. Either you are on their side or you are a murderous killer communist fascist.

Republicans really dislike being accused of being "binary", but if every single one of your policies were like:

If Obama closes Gitmo, he will put terrorists into your backyard, when what choice do people have?

If you are gay, you must be having orgies.

Most food stamps go to blacks.

The hate us for our freedom.

Everything for Republicans is so simple. So obvious.

Must be terrifying when stuff happens you never thought of. Never considered. Like in Iraq. Such ungrateful people.

Doesn't matter if it's economics, foreign policy, domestic policy, race relations, education and so on. Their policies and solutions are always so simple.

Throw money at the "job creators" and they will create jobs cuz that's what they do.

Remember how shocked they were when the Iraqi's were ungrateful at being set "free"?

Every policy has only two sides. Either you are on their side or you are a murderous killer communist fascist.

Republicans really dislike being accused of being "binary", but if every single one of your policies were like:

If Obama closes Gitmo, he will put terrorists into your backyard, when what choice do people have?

Must be terrifying when stuff happens you never thought of. Never considered. Like in Iraq. Such ungrateful people.

Ever notice how some posters are as crazy as a Batman Villain where EVERYTHING is the fault of "Republicans"?

Pick a topic from flat tires, to chewing gum to burnt toast, they ALWAYS blame Republicans

Nuts.

Just plain nuts

I agree wholeheartedly with the OP. Republicans--or "conservatives," as they like to call themselves--do not like gray areas. Theirs is a "faith-based" political ideology that is based upon Retard Radio rhetoric.

Sorry, but it's the truth.

I agree wholeheartedly with the OP. Republicans--or "conservatives," as they like to call themselves--do not like gray areas. Theirs is a "faith-based" political ideology that is based upon Retard Radio rhetoric.

Thank you.

Ever notice how some posters are as crazy as a Batman Villain where EVERYTHING is the fault of "Republicans"?

Pick a topic from flat tires, to chewing gum to burnt toast, they ALWAYS blame Republicans

Nuts.

Just plain nuts
Which part?

At CPAC this year they asked Trump what he will do about Isis and he said "I wouldnt degrade them, I would destroy them"

To thunderous applause....How? Doesnt matter.....

On Cspan the republican callers are like "We need to destroy Iran!" Thats all....Then what?

Welfare: Stop offering benefits and people will get jobs.

Then they will complain about there not being enough jobs as if those two facts are in two different fact boxes in their head that never touch

At CPAC this year they asked Trump what he will do about Isis and he said "I wouldnt degrade them, I would destroy them"

On Cspan the republican callers are like "We need to destroy Iran!" Thats all....Then what?

Then they will complain about there not being enough jobs as if those two facts are in two different fact boxes in their head that never touch
When you point out that from 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs were moved to China and over 40,000 factories closed forever, Republicans refused to believe it. Or they say it was Clinton's or the Democrats fault. All those years they had both houses and the presidency and even used reconciliation three times, and they were able to do nothing?
Worse, I previously posted links showing the Chinese, India, Russian funded US Chamber of Commerce getting millions and millions of dollars and funding Republicans 10 to 1 over Democrats. Even when the COC sponsored seminars across the US in major cities teaching companies how to outsource, USMB Republicans refused to believe it. Even when I linked to a site where you could download invitations. Republicans just don't want to know. They prefer Benghazi.

I'd say that binary is a preferred alternative to the singular mindset of Democrats.

For them the solution to every problem is tax increases.

If you stop providing "benefits" and don't increase the minimum wage, you'll see a resurgence in labor union membership. The only reason "liberal" capitalists installed welfare and minimum wage laws was to undermine labor unions. It's actually fascism at its heart, when you look at it in economic terms.

So, sure, go ahead and get rid of welfare. I'm all for it.

More wrong assumptions from the monolithic non thinkers,if you could just get past your ignorance you would see your actions are very binary,everything is a con/repubs fault,how narrow minded could one be?
Not all Cons base tthier politics on faith,fact most don't.

More wrong assumptions from the monolithic non thinkers,if you could just get past your ignorance you would see your actions are very binary,everything is a con/repubs fault,how narrow minded could one be?
Here's one example: Cons on this board consider me as a "liberal." I'm actually somewhat independent and nonalligned, but anything not fitting in with "conservative" rhetoric to the con reactionary mindset is considered as "liberal."

Here's one example: Cons on this board consider me as a "liberal." I'm actually somewhat independent and nonalligned, but anything not fitting in with "conservative" rhetoric to the con reactionary mindset is considered as "liberal."

Interesting how you use the terms "Conservative rhetoric" and "Con reactionary mindset". That's the norm for those who actually do call themselves Liberals. When it quacks like one, don't be surprised if people call it one.

Interesting how you use the terms "Conservative rhetoric" and "Con reactionary mindset". That's the norm for those who actually do call themselves Liberals. When it quacks like one, don't be surprised if people call it one.

I consider myself as anti-conservative, in terms of the modern American conservative movement. It seems to be anti-science, anti-progress, and anti-human.

As compared to the Democrats or Liberals as they like to call themselves, who thinks that everything is grey areas.
Some things are black & white and some things are grey and that is how Conservatives see things, unlike the lefts ideology of one size fits all.

I consider myself as anti-conservative, in terms of the modern American conservative movement. It seems to be anti-science, anti-progress, and anti-human.

Again, don't be surprised when someone calls you a Liberal. What you say is what those who call themselves Liberals say. You call yourself an independent which is nothing more than someone not having the gut to call themselves a Liberal.

I'm not anti-science but I oppose junk like the global warming hoax. I'm not anti progress but progress doesn't come from one group constantly being forced to support another group. Progress doesn't come from government mandate. I'm not anti human. I expect nothing more of other people than I already do myself. If they don't have what I have, it's not my place to provide it to them.

Forum List

Back