Republican Wisconsin assembly speaker wears protective gear while telling voters they are 'incredibly safe to go out'

I live in wiscy....I didn't vote. Risking my life to vote for a corporate shill(both parties like the rich guy). The election should have been postponed a month ago. Only a compete dimwit can't figure it out.
Are you not eating?

Where do I stick my “I voted” sticker?

View attachment 321322
Where do you put your groceries at the grocery store?
I get delivery online ... like how I should be able to vote. Online.
Do you have physical issues? You will never vote online
Nothing is safer than my biometric face scanning phone for authentication. I’m glad you asked about physical issues. I have a devastating case of poison ivy right now from hiking 10 miles last weekend, apparently in poison ivy for all 10 miles.

Where do I stick my “I voted” sticker?

View attachment 321322
Where do you put your groceries at the grocery store?
I get delivery online ... like how I should be able to vote. Online.
Do you have physical issues? You will never vote online
Nothing is safer than my biometric face scanning phone for authentication. I’m glad you asked about physical issues. I have a devastating case of poison ivy right now from hiking 10 miles last weekend, apparently in poison ivy for all 10 miles.
People with poison ivy can vote it’s in a constitution lol

And the award for the least self aware politician (other than blob-in-chief of course) goes to Wisconsin assemblyman Robin Vos dressed in head to toe PPE, telling voters forced to vote in person during a pandemic, that it’s perfectly safe to go out in public.

View attachment 321163
Hypocritical freak. Republicans are, by and large, liars.

And they aren't even very good at it.

Like the lefts presidential hopeful coughing into his hand and touching his face constantly?
Weak

Are you saying it didnt happen?
One of your left wing so called journalist pointed it out to SideShow Biden.
Did I say it didn’t, Edward dick hands?

So telling the truth is weak?
`You should probably shut your cock holster before you make yourself look any dumber than you already are.

Like the lefts presidential hopeful coughing into his hand and touching his face constantly?
Weak

Are you saying it didnt happen?
One of your left wing so called journalist pointed it out to SideShow Biden.
Did I say it didn’t, Edward dick hands?

So telling the truth is weak?
`You should probably shut your cock holster before you make yourself look any dumber than you already are.
No, dipshit, your deflection is weak. Do I have to spell it out for you? The topic is this asshat dressed in PPE, not Biden coughing into his hand. You fucking moron.

Forum List

Back