Republican Senators Blast Court Nominee for Remarks About Alito

Oh my bad, I thought we were talking ethics and morals. :eusa_whistle:

I thinking hoping for violence has to do with ethics and morals.

And I will remind all of you, Rush told Olberman when he was on ESPN, it was a dream of his to work with Olberman one day. ;)

I guess olberman should have stuck to sports, because he is every bit as partisan as rush is when it comes to politics.
Funny, I never heard him hope for Americans to suffer the loss of their jobs for partisan gain like America's Hemorrhoid Stuttering LimpTard did.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

I thinking hoping for violence has to do with ethics and morals.

And I will remind all of you, Rush told Olberman when he was on ESPN, it was a dream of his to work with Olberman one day. ;)

I guess olberman should have stuck to sports, because he is every bit as partisan as rush is when it comes to politics.
Funny, I never heard him hope for Americans to suffer the loss of their jobs for partisan gain like America's Hemorrhoid Stuttering LimpTard did.

November 5, 2008

What's funny is you, edthe$ynic. I said that olberman was every bit as partisan as rush is in politics.
For some reason you felt it necessary to throw out another one liner from rush without the full context. So typical of the edthe$ynic. :cuckoo:

At the time of Judge Alito's confirmation process Liu was quoted as saying that "in Judge Alito's America, the police may shoot unarmed Americans ... the FBI may install a camera where you sleep ... an all white jury may convict a black man to death."

is the bolded part not true? didn't judges vote for these the first two things in the patriot act and doesnt the third happen all the time?

How incredibly stupid.

November 5, 2008

What's funny is you, edthe$ynic. I said that olberman was every bit as partisan as rush is in politics.
For some reason you felt it necessary to throw out another one liner from rush without the full context. So typical of the edthe$ynic. :cuckoo:
Here's the context, sore loser and America-hater LimpTard hopes ALL average Americans lose their jobs so they will PAINFULLY LEARN to hate Obama as much as he does. And watching Americans suffer as they learn the painful lesson he is teaching, that "uh-oh" moment, will be EUPHORIC for him.
THERE, take that!

October 31, 2008
RUSH:* Joe the Plumber.* Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

November 5, 2008
RUSH: Like I said yesterday, I love enlightening stupid people. There is nothing to me -- well, I can't say nothing, there are things I like more than this -- but, folks, you talk about euphoria, I get euphoric when I turn the light on inside some stupid person's brain...

Folks, don't you like teaching people things? When people have just fallen for a bunch of nothing and you are able to point out what they have fallen for, don't you love it when you see in their face, uh-oh? We are trying to help them, Snerdley. I am trying to be helpful. You are misunderstanding my tone here. I get gleeful when I teach somebody something. That's why I'm nitpicking this; that's why I'm parsing this...
That's why I'm nitpicking this. "Rush, are you trying to make people bad? Are you trying to make them feel bad for the decision they made?" Yes! Of course I am.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: And furthermore, ladies and gentlemen, as I was saying, I hope you people in Ohio lose your coal industry; and I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.
END TRANSCRIPT

Last edited:

November 5, 2008

Here's the context, sore loser and America-hater LimpTard hopes ALL average Americans lose their jobs so they will PAINFULLY LEARN to hate Obama as much as he does. And watching Americans suffer as they learn the painful lesson he is teaching, that "uh-oh" moment, will be EUPHORIC for him.
THERE, take that!

October 31, 2008

November 5, 2008
RUSH: Like I said yesterday, I love enlightening stupid people. There is nothing to me -- well, I can't say nothing, there are things I like more than this -- but, folks, you talk about euphoria, I get euphoric when I turn the light on inside some stupid person's brain...

Folks, don't you like teaching people things? When people have just fallen for a bunch of nothing and you are able to point out what they have fallen for, don't you love it when you see in their face, uh-oh? We are trying to help them, Snerdley. I am trying to be helpful. You are misunderstanding my tone here. I get gleeful when I teach somebody something. That's why I'm nitpicking this; that's why I'm parsing this...
That's why I'm nitpicking this. "Rush, are you trying to make people bad? Are you trying to make them feel bad for the decision they made?" Yes! Of course I am.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: And furthermore, ladies and gentlemen, as I was saying, I hope you people in Ohio lose your coal industry; and I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.
END TRANSCRIPT

we are painfully learning to hate barry so he isn't that far off.

THERE, take that!

October 31, 2008

November 5, 2008

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

END TRANSCRIPT

So you admit your MessiahRushie enjoys watching Americans suffer for political gain. Now post the equivalent from Olberman or admit you are full of it.

THERE, take that!

October 31, 2008

November 5, 2008

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

END TRANSCRIPT

So you admit your MessiahRushie enjoys watching Americans suffer for political gain. Now post the equivalent from Olberman or admit you are full of it.

You have got to be the biggest idiot on the board, edthe$ynic. Where did I say that I admit anything about rush? Rush does a lot of tongue and cheeck and a typed sentence from edthe$ynic will never show that.
All I have to do is listen to your messiah oberman, he IS just as partisan as rush is....get over it edthe$ynic. If anyone is full of it, that would be the little boy that calls himself edthe$ynic.

You have got to be the biggest idiot on the board, edthe$ynic. Where did I say that I admit anything about rush? Rush does a lot of tongue and cheeck and a typed sentence from edthe$ynic will never show that.
All I have to do is listen to your messiah oberman, he IS just as partisan as rush is....get over it edthe$ynic. If anyone is full of it, that would be the little boy that calls himself edthe$ynic.
So you admit you are full of it. Why am I not surprised.

:lol: your unbelievable, sonny

Now post the equivalent from Olberman or admit you are full of it.

You didn't post any equivalent quote from Olberman so BY DEFAULT you have admitted you are full of it.

Obama can't seem to separate himself from the most radical elements of society.

Radical? Do you know anything about this man beyond his statement about Alito?

Based upon the fact that I earlier said, "I'm not referring to Liu's statements on Alito, but his overall statements in general on a great many matters" I think think the answer to your question is more than obvious.

Obama can't seem to separate himself from the most radical elements of society.

Radical? Do you know anything about this man beyond his statement about Alito?

Based upon the fact that I earlier said, "I'm not referring to Liu's statements on Alito, but his overall statements in general on a great many matters" I think think the answer to your question is more than obvious.

The Second Amendment could come into play with Lui.

Now post the equivalent from Olberman or admit you are full of it.

You didn't post any equivalent quote from Olberman so BY DEFAULT you have admitted you are full of it.

No, I'm not a crazy asshole with all the quotes taken out of context like edthe$ynic. That guy is a crazy asshole that's full of it.
I've learned to listen for myself and be able to formulate my own opinion on a person that I have watched or listened to.

The only truly extreme element of society are those Americans to the far, far right.

Obama supports Beck, Hannity, and Limbaugh?

I would hardly call Rush Limbaugh a radical element of society. Beck you might be able to make that case for. Hannity is just a partisan hack.

Limbaugh is not a radical element? He is always outraged and over the top. He used to do his whole show high on drugs while saying people like himself should be put to death or some such nonsense.

:eusa_whistle:

Rush Limbaugh is going to be nominated for a court position??

New Topics

Forum List

Back