Republican Senate nominee Don Bolduc attacked before a debate

Yes, "MAGA" sent a drug abusing, child molesting, illegal alien nudist to do their bidding.
Your cult is full of freaks and terrorists, and beholden to the most prolific child raping and trafficking institution in all of human history. Remember, all your cult leaders joked about and celebrated the assassination attempt. American taliban.

Hey you piece of shit, the most powerful people in the GOP celebrated the assassination attempt. From Trump on down. The "fascism" you claim is retarded nonsense. "They want to silence half of America" and yet all the "silenced" propagandists you are so butthurt about rake in record profits. Fuck you and the cult you are a member of.
I know I win when I can get YOU triggered, tiger. :laughing0301:
Just keep slurping the lies being fed to you by your masters. :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 720328
GettyImages-1243990126.jpg

Republican Senate nominee Don Bolduc is running in New Hampshire but was attacked right before a political debate

Not a word from the media? Nancy? Joe? Anyone upset?

Anyone?

Anyone who physically attacks another should be arrested and charged. I condemn violent actions AND violent rhetoric. Do you?

View attachment 720328
GettyImages-1243990126.jpg

Republican Senate nominee Don Bolduc is running in New Hampshire but was attacked right before a political debate

Not a word from the media? Nancy? Joe? Anyone upset?

Anyone?

Where else but USMB could some wag go "not a word from the media" while using as his source ---- the media.

It's the water, right? There's lead in the water. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh and guess what else, shortstop.....
This "story" was already posted here. At 4:25 in the morning, which may tell us more than anything else.
Republican Gen. Bolduc Physically Attacked by Individual Outside Wednesday’s Debate

Last edited:
Well, we already knew where you stood, comrade without your post.
You want to low ball the percentage of republicans that's on you.

lgcee9uipekjsow90933fa.png
Um...retard? Did you notice that does not show Independents?

Try this: Party Affiliation

party-affiliation.jpg

Made up words are not Biden's words.

Thus, one must proves one's claims with links.

I can't believe this has to be explained to you.

You people are getting dumber by the minute.
Links are just spin jobs. A person's own words tell you all you need to know.

Well, we already knew where you stood, comrade without your post.
You want to low ball the percentage of republicans that's on you.

lgcee9uipekjsow90933fa.png

Saaaaay aren't you the same wag who just told posters to stay on topic? Interesting.

"Links are just spin jobs." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Retards can't provide a link to a transcipt of Biden's speech where he said only MAGA Republicans commit violence.

My God, they don't even realize how incredibly stupid they sound. They are stupid-cubed!

Forum List

Back