Republican Performance Art

You folks are dumb.

Given your neanderthal non-response, I don't think you have any ground to stand on as far as representing intelligence.

You can cowardly ignore my post, or answer it. But to just throw out an insult is hilariously juvenile. If I didn't know better, you probably have recess in a half hour. Go on the swings little child.

I like this FA_Q2 guy. He does not care for facts or logic. And he says fuck our feelings.
Uh huh.

I give you realities. All anyone has bothered with in return is feelings. You know, the litany of how much he should 'care' (a feeling) in response to me pointing out he has NO FUNCTINAL CONTROL over the power problems (a fact).

Care to try again?

Do Republicans ever legislate? Do they ever introduce legislation that helps working class Americans, the same ones who vote for them, or are they completely servile to the corporate donors, and only interested in appeasing them? They sound like preachers on Sunday morning, but like many preachers, don't actually do anything.

Ted Cruz is the perfect example:

That’s the Republican way these days. So what if there is a natural disaster or a pandemic? Blame the libs, dunk on them, and then go to the beach while Democrats handle the clean-up. And let the MAGA media run interference. For the Republican party, the sensationalization, nationalization, and demonization of the political system matter far more than any form of governing. Political performance is the point. Both the means and the end. The purpose and the power.

Please note that it wasn’t until the shitposting boomeranged at Cruz that he began to have second thoughts about his vacation. It seems it did not occur to him that there was anything wrong with the situation until he sat down on the plane, started scrolling, and saw outraged people posting photos of him standing at the gate. It must have been horrifying for someone who tracks his mentions so closely to become a laughingstock.

Uh no one cares. Had I not been working, I would have gotten out of texas also last week.

I like this FA_Q2 guy. He does not care for facts or logic. And he says fuck our feelings.
Uh huh.

I give you realities. All anyone has bothered with in return is feelings. You know, the litany of how much he should 'care' (a feeling) in response to me pointing out he has NO FUNCTINAL CONTROL over the power problems (a fact).

Care to try again?

Its all about feelings and emotions with libs. No substance or logic.

Uh huh.

Care to try again?

Its all about feelings and emotions with libs. No substance or logic.
fuck our feelings.

You folks are dumb.

Given your neanderthal non-response, I don't think you have any ground to stand on as far as representing intelligence.

You can cowardly ignore my post, or answer it. But to just throw out an insult is hilariously juvenile. If I didn't know better, you probably have recess in a half hour. Go on the swings little child.

Maybe you should read the link I kindly provided you for your elucidation, nowhere does it call the MSM media the "MAGA Media", it seems you got confused by your interpretation. Perhaps you should read and start over.

Do Republicans ever legislate? Do they ever introduce legislation that helps working class Americans, the same ones who vote for them, or are they completely servile to the corporate donors, and only interested in appeasing them? They sound like preachers on Sunday morning, but like many preachers, don't actually do anything.

That’s the Republican way these days. So what if there is a natural disaster or a pandemic? Blame the libs, dunk on them, and then go to the beach while Democrats handle the clean-up. And let the MAGA media run interference. For the Republican party, the sensationalization, nationalization, and demonization of the political system matter far more than any form of governing. Political performance is the point. Both the means and the end. The purpose and the power.

Please note that it wasn’t until the shitposting boomeranged at Cruz that he began to have second thoughts about his vacation. It seems it did not occur to him that there was anything wrong with the situation until he sat down on the plane, started scrolling, and saw outraged people posting photos of him standing at the gate. It must have been horrifying for someone who tracks his mentions so closely to become a laughingstock.

Uh no one cares. Had I not been working, I would have gotten out of texas also last week.

Texans obviously don't, they elected a troll named Ted Cruz.

Texans obviously don't, they elected a troll named Ted Cruz.
just one of the many.....it seems every state has one or two of them.....

vcsc2d18a9j61.jpg

lgcvwpyip9j61.jpg

Uh huh.

Care to try again?
That's what I thought.

Forum List

Back