Republican governor of Ohio tests positive for coronavirus

I do not know what the answer to all of this is so I mostly stay on the sidelines with the virus but this makes me ask myself some questions.

He was checked because Trump was going to visit. I can't believe he wasn't regularly checked anyway.

Would he have even been checked if not for the visit?

DeWine has been a huge proponent of shutting things down and wearing masks etc. Was he following what he expected out of others? If so and he took all precautions but still got it, what is that saying?

Lastly, will everyone he works with now be quarantined?
Would you believe him if he told you he was being safe in his personal life? I know lots of republicans who get their feelings hurt because I won’t shake their hands. They say, ” oh you’re one of those guys?”

Plus consider this. He hangs out with republicans.

Was it in remission?

Does remission absolutely guarantee you are free of ANY and ALL effects?
Is remission ALWAYS and 100% certain?

Odd, because so many times you hear about people in remission having new recurrences.

What you WANT to suggest is that it was nothing but covid19.
That is unknown.

It was in remission therefore no chemo.

So, you have no proof it was exclusively covid19?
have you ever had cancer?

No I've never had cancer, he had cancer in 2006. He tested positive and he died from covid.

He also may of had DM, CHF or HTN or anyone of the numerous diagnosis. Just because his bio didn't say, no need to dismiss.

Dewine did everything good for his state, and politicians have a hard time staying clean, not like he didn't wear a mass and social distanced, but he did, and politician that blame covid on the mask are dumb like Gohmert.

What did he have?

C-A-N-C-E-R

To claim to know so much, how could you not know this?
Was it in remission?

This is why he died, not due to cancer,
"Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump. PEOPLE ARE FED UP!"
There is not a day I do not see and hear the lies on TV by media/entertainers/politicians. Many of these people who I respected at one time and have lost their creditability. When every thing that happens becomes an issue of opposite answers and derision, it affects people. If there is justice, someday they will get theirs.

Hope he gets well soon. I don't view these things as having any political implications. Perhaps the state fair has been cancelled and there's not even an opening ribbon cutting ceremony to be missed. Oh man, I just gave myself a hankering for a Schmidt's Sausage Haus Bahama Mama.

Forum List

Back