Repub Matt Gaetz: Trump’s defense “looked like an 8th grader wrote it”

Personally, I wouldn't mind Pence as prez.

Then I can say that I once had a conversation with a guy who went on to become president.

Cheap thrill. I know.

Personally, I wouldn't mind Pence as prez.

Then I can say that I once had a conversation with a guy who went on to become president.

Cheap thrill. I know.
That must have been like a teenage girl meeting One Direction.

This isn’t surprising. Trump likely insisted he word the defense himself without realizing how stupid he sounds trying to sound smart. Gaetz praised the democrats’ defense in comparison.

Gaetz isn’t even a RINO by Republicans’ own standards. He’s defended Trump from the beginning. I guess even he couldn’t bullshit it anymore. Of course, generally this reasoning is ignored and a repub will just pretend he’s been a RINO all along despite barely knowing who he was before.

GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz praised Democrats' impeachment presentation and skewered Trump's defense as looking like 'an 8th-grade book report'

So we're going to rely on Matt Gaetz for our political commentary now?

I'm good with that. Matt Gaetz literally thinks you and your ilk are filthy, shit-eating rodents. We still good with the premise?

This isn’t surprising. Trump likely insisted he word the defense himself without realizing how stupid he sounds trying to sound smart. Gaetz praised the democrats’ defense in comparison.

Gaetz isn’t even a RINO by Republicans’ own standards. He’s defended Trump from the beginning. I guess even he couldn’t bullshit it anymore. Of course, generally this reasoning is ignored and a repub will just pretend he’s been a RINO all along despite barely knowing who he was before.

GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz praised Democrats' impeachment presentation and skewered Trump's defense as looking like 'an 8th-grade book report'

Well a 3rd grader could destroy the Dem’s pathetic accusations.

I just think it’s hilarious you lefties want to see President Pence so bad.

Trump hired the pedophile defense squad and the best defense they came up with is that “no laws were broken”.

Can you name a Federal law that was broken?
Nope. But that misses the point of impeachment. It defies logic that a constitutional scholar wouldn’t know this, but I think it speaks to their desperation.

Not federal law...not an unwritten law....NO LAW WAS BROKEN

The whole thing is a farce.

Well a 3rd grader could destroy the Dem’s pathetic accusations.

I just think it’s hilarious you lefties want to see President Pence so bad.

Trump hired the pedophile defense squad and the best defense they came up with is that “no laws were broken”.

One of them was interviewed today. The lawyer for trump indicated that their defense will be Hillary. I'm serious. He rambled about Fusion GPS and Hillary.

Tomorrow will be interesting, If they come out talking about Hillary I don't know if many people are going to pay much attention to them.

Forum List

Back