Reports: Eric Holder Considers Jumping into 2020 Presidential Primary!!!!!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder is again considering running for the Democrat nomination for president in 2020 after previously ruling out a run, a move that comes as former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg has filed presidential primary paperwork in Alabama signaling he may be a late entrant to the race.

All of this comes as speculation builds that former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, the failed 2016 Democrat presidential nominee, may run again in 2020 as well.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE. let Eric 'the RED" Hitler (Notice how close that is to Holder?) join the fray, as the current racists in the DEMONRAT primary are VIOLENT enough for the tastes of the RADICAL BASE.....

3b7e7-eric2bholder2bjr-2b-2bblame2bwhitey2c2beta2c2bexpose2bthem2ball.jpg

They should just recruit Michelle Obama, and be done with it already. :D
She would beat the crap out of Trump

But I don’t think she wants the job

she’s the one person that I would be 100% sure would lose to Trump. She doesn’t have the skill for politics. Yeah, People like her now, but have you ever heard her take on a tough question from the media?

This is the time for all good men and WOMEN, to come to the aid of their Country!!!

(That was a sentence we had to type over and over again to practice in my high school typing class)

Seems appropriate now.... :D

Btw, I did hear on the news Holder was thinking of jumping in... but I was crocheting a rug and just listening, so it could have been Fox news? :dunno:

This is the time for all good men and WOMEN, to come to the aid of their Country!!!

(That was a sentence we had to type over and over again to practice in my high school typing class)

yep....get rid of everyone and get some people who actually give a shit about the country and not their dam parties interests...

yep....get rid of everyone and get some people who actually give a shit about the country and not their dam parties interests...
Sadly, we will go thru hell and back before that happens .... :(

And?
Washington post columnist-
Eugene Robinson on Twitter
Eugene Robinson‏Verified account @Eugene_Robinson
It gets even more interesting. I hear from a good source that Eric Holder has been consulting strategists about possibly jumping into the Dem presidential race. NYT reports Michael Bloomberg is seriously considering a late entry as well.

2:52 PM - 7 Nov 2019

Forum List

Back