Report: Trump’s Sons Behind Nonprofit Selling Access To President-Elect For Millions

They might get a picture, but that's not what the million dollars are for.

New Texas-based group not legally required to disclose its donors

A new Texas nonprofit led by Donald Trump’s grown sons is offering access to the freshly-minted president during inauguration weekend — all in exchange for million-dollar donations to unnamed “conservation” charities, according to interviews and documents reviewed by the Center for Public Integrity.

And the donors’ identities may never be known.

Prospective million-dollar donors to the “Opening Day 2017” event — slated for Jan. 21, the day after inauguration, at Washington, D.C.’s Walter E. Washington Convention Center — receive a “private reception and photo opportunity for 16 guests with President Donald J. Trump,” a “multi-day hunting and/or fishing excursion for 4 guests with Donald Trump, Jr. and/or Eric Trump, and team,” as well as tickets to other events and “autographed guitars by an Opening Day 2017 performer.”

Website TMZ.com first published a brochure hyping the happening. The brochure says that “all net proceeds from the Opening Day event will be donated to conservation charities,” but it does not name the charities or detail how net proceeds will be calculated.

Who’s behind the get-together?

More: Report: Trump’s Sons Behind Nonprofit Selling Access To President-Elect For Millions

Wow, talk about pay for play! Why is Trump almost always guilty of whatever he claims about others? He is a master of projection - which not a praiseworthy human trait.

shocking... but don't worry. trumpsters couldn't care less.

Just like you cared less when DumBama ran out to a fund raiser the day after Benghazi, or when you had no problem with he (or Hillary) charging $20,000 for a plate of spaghetti for their own campaigns.

Hil-liar raised 1.3 billion dollars for her campaign, and she didn't collect that money from homeless people. She spent over twice what Trump did, but now you're concerned about buying access. Deplorable!

I haven't paid attention to the story beyond the OP. Purely as a guess I suppose it has to do with gathering funds for the Inauguration but I'm not much interested in this sort of stuff. The most I'd pay for any photo op with the president would be $250 or $500 if it was going to a charitable cause helping children.

Trumps have no shame!

STFU.jpg

I haven't paid attention to the story beyond the OP. Purely as a guess I suppose it has to do with gathering funds for the Inauguration but I'm not much interested in this sort of stuff. The most I'd pay for any photo op with the president would be $250 or $500 if it was going to a charitable cause helping children.

What would I pay? Probably a few hundred bucks for a good photo shop program and make a picture of me and Trump myself! :happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

Trump's Sons Offer Inauguration Access for $1 Million

A new Texas nonprofit led by Donald Trump’s grown sons is offering access to the freshly-minted president during inauguration weekend — all in exchange for million-dollar donations
----------

I'm sure you've all heard this story by now.
Here is the filing statement with Trump's sons dtd 15 December:

'Opening Day Foundation' nonprofit registration

Here is the brochure:

Opening Day 2017 Redacted

-------------------------------------

So we know a little earlier today, the Trump's changed it a little.
But what do you think? With terrorists all over the world, does Trump have time to take photo ops for a million dollars? This was planned for after his inauguration. So he would have been president. Will the Trumps continue to do these types of things after he is president?

So come on right wingers. Are you OK with this? Forget Obama or Hillary. Trump will be president, they won't. Are you OK with Trump selling access to his office in this way?

So why do you lefties keep arguing it's OK Hillary sold slots on her schedule as SOS as long as the money went to her foundation?

Standards are just such a hack partisan thing to you idiots. Not one standard you apply to Republicans do you apply to Democrats. Not sexual assault, not sexism, not murder, none of them.

Partisanship is such a sick thing

They might get a picture, but that's not what the million dollars are for.

You know you would pay to have your picture taken with Melania.

No. I'd probably pay her for a blowjob.

Bull, you would pay just to be near her, I'm sure. Lol. I'm willing to bet that Melania wouldn't touch you no matter how much money you had. ;)

BULLSHIT is such a prude, no way would he be able to get a blowjob.

The left are so butt hurt, you can't have any discussion without their polluting the thread with this stupid crap

Pay for play? Big deal...now!

It sure wasn't for you guys when the Clinton's or Obama did it. Why act like this is something Trump invented?

Idk, why act like this is something you were against a month ago? But now you like it a whole bunch?

When did I say I liked it a whole bunch? What I'm saying is that liberals are hypocrites for bringing up this story while all along, they supported Hillary who's organization is even being investigated by the FBI.

Trump is using the popularity of this event to raise money for conservation--not use the money so he can fly around on private planes and see the world on contributors dollars.

Pay for play? Big deal...now!

It sure wasn't for you guys when the Clinton's or Obama did it. Why act like this is something Trump invented?

Idk, why act like this is something you were against a month ago? But now you like it a whole bunch?

When did I say I liked it a whole bunch?

Gotcha! Every time you're called out you can't deny it, you just ask how, why etc. Then follow up by claiming it's all about showing hypocrisy...not your own tho...liberals rofl.

Forum List

Back