Report: Trump’s Sons Behind Nonprofit Selling Access To President-Elect For Millions

Your loins ache for Obama, you mentioned that. You never shut up about it. Anyone who hasn't gotten that isn't paying attention.

Speaking of which, how's your war against skimpy clothing going? Republican hotties really turn you on, huh? Is your minister helping you with that?

I can be belittled, but you're way off base from that. Yes, I like to point out that the future first lady, is a slut, and works diligently to maintain that reputation. She has even passed on the first ladies duties to Trump's daughter/ sex partner / adviser. I'm still not sure which of those three titles comes first.

You're not going to hit that no matter how much you want her. Maybe you could seek some obsession therapy

Plenty others have.

And why do you freaking care so much? Who gives a shit? What is wrong with you, seriously? Why are you so obsessed with Trump's wife? Of what possible interest is that to you? You just never touched a girl, huh? You know, if you are that inept at meeting women, you can hire one. Yes, there are women who do that. It would do a world of good

I'm aware that you don't care if the first lady, or the president's daughter are sluts. I'm just surprised after so many years of the right pretending to be so morally superior.

True, BULLSHIT, I don't give a shit if they are sluts. Nothing could possibly be less relevant to me. I don't care in any way, shape or form. I'm not a bible thumping bigot like you consumed with sexual obsession and the inability to get any.

I care whether Trump is going to reduce the burden of government on my liberty. That's it. You are seriously mentally ill, BULLSHIT. Take the worst Christian bigot and square it, that is you. You need help. Say high to your minister for me today

Read the blue and see how stupid you are.

And yes, our system is more fucked up than you realize. Illegals can vote. International Democrats like you can vote. It's totally fucked up

Simply put, I don't believe you. As I repeat - fake news by Neville Nobodies on a message board.

Here’s how rare in-person voter fraud is

It's hilarious how you can't follow a simple logical sequence. Once gain what you said didn't refute me.

1) I didn't say it's rare or not. Even if true, it doesn't contradict me

2) Note your link qualified it as "in-person"

3) And you're relying on your Democrat liberal media and leftist blogs. Here's what Democrats do. You prevent us from seriously studying it then declare it doesn't exist because of the lack of evidence, which you ensure we don't have.

Stupid Democrat tricks. Anyway, I'm glad you had a chance to come back to America to be told what to think so you didn't get confused. You take instructions well. Now we just have to decide what to do with you

I guess it all depends on the context.

Trump wins election, it happened because of cheating.

Voter-ID? There is no cheating in elections.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Read the blue and see how stupid you are.

And yes, our system is more fucked up than you realize. Illegals can vote. International Democrats like you can vote. It's totally fucked up

Simply put, I don't believe you. As I repeat - fake news by Neville Nobodies on a message board.

Here’s how rare in-person voter fraud is

It's hilarious how you can't follow a simple logical sequence. Once gain what you said didn't refute me.

3) And you're relying on your Democrat liberal media and leftist blogs. Here's what Democrats do. You prevent us from seriously studying it then declare it doesn't exist because of the lack of evidence, which you ensure we don't have.

Stupid Democrat tricks. Anyway, I'm glad you had a chance to come back to America to be told what to think so you didn't get confused. You take instructions well. Now we just have to decide what to do with you

Yep, their arguments all contradict each other. It's because they create their positions transactionally with emotional group think with no moral clarity to guide them. For them it's all about themselves and how their positions make them feel, it has nothing to do with the lives they destroy in the process

You can seriously study it all you like. The fact is that voter fraud is rare. I would hardly call the WP leftist media. That's just an assignation given to the MSM by the fringe right-wing media sites like Fox trying to find and audience. I can also link to sites that talk about voter fraud in broader terms if you want. Not just in-person fraud.

That aside, I'm not entertaining your warped sense of so-called voter fraud just because you have a conspiracy-theory outlook backed by such shit sites as infowars, Fox and even Trump himself.

I'm a centrist and independent. I've voted far right and far left and everything in between in my life time. You?

Um, who was screaming voter fraud pre election? Wasn't the left. Still haven't heard anything post election either, other than Donald saying it must be so because he didn't get the popular vote. Go figure.

Um, who was screaming voter fraud pre election? Wasn't the left. Still haven't heard anything post election either, other than Donald saying it must be so because he didn't get the popular vote. Go figure.

We don't speak for Trump and Trump doesn't speak for us. He seen what was going on with the Sanders election and was convinced the system was rigged. Who can blame him?

You can seriously study it all you like. The fact is that voter fraud is rare. I would hardly call the WP leftist media. That's just an assignation given to the MSM by the fringe right-wing media sites like Fox trying to find and audience. I can also link to sites that talk about voter fraud in broader terms if you want. Not just in-person fraud.

That aside, I'm not entertaining your warped sense of so-called voter fraud just because you have a conspiracy-theory outlook backed by such shit sites as infowars, Fox and even Trump himself.

I'm a centrist and independent. I've voted far right and far left and everything in between in my life time. You?

Voter fraud is rare. You know that even though it's not been actually studied. Well why didn't you say so? Phew, glad that's settled

Um, who was screaming voter fraud pre election? Wasn't the left.

Only because the left cheats.

Voter fraud is rare. You know that even though it's not been actually studied. Well why didn't you say so? Phew, glad that's settled

You really should read my link thoroughly before making such a comment. You obviously missed the paragraph mentioning that one of the people who had looked into voter fraud had been studying it for 14 years. How long have you been 'studying' it other than spending five minutes Googling to give yourself an opinion on the subject?

Why'd they set it up in Texas and not New York?

Last I heard Hussein was still president . Democrats made the rules and It's your last shot lefties. Either Trump's kids are outlaws or they aren't.

Until Trump made a big deal about "pay for play," only to have the FBI determine that there was no evidence of it, I don't think anyone gave a shit about it. Now that his children have organized to do the same thing Trump made such a big deal about, it bothers people. What should bother them is less the "pay for play" and more the hypocrisy of his allowing it to happen in connection with himself. It's all about the appearance of impropriety, at least that was what spurred the investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

You really should read my link thoroughly before making such a comment. You obviously missed the paragraph mentioning that one of the people who had looked into voter fraud had been studying it for 14 years. How long have you been 'studying' it other than spending five minutes Googling to give yourself an opinion on the subject?

The arguments are always based on whether voter fraud has been proven. None of the arguments are that it has been actually studied, that's why they always say things like no voter fraud was reported and they don't talk about any active studies that are actually looking for it.

If they did actually study voter fraud, they would have to do things like force voters who didn't provide ID prove they are who they say they are. Be honest, you and the rest of the Democrats would squeal like a suck pig if that happened once. Be genuine for once in your pathetic life

The arguments are always based on whether voter fraud has been proven. None of the arguments are that it has been actually studied, that's why they always say things like no voter fraud was reported and they don't talk about any active studies that are actually looking for it.

If they did actually study voter fraud, they would have to do things like force voters who didn't provide ID prove they are who they say they are. Be honest, you and the rest of the Democrats would squeal like a suck pig if that happened once. Be genuine for once in your pathetic life

LOL...you're a crack-up and an idiot. You say nobody has studied voter fraud, and I have already provided a link showing somebody who has. And who says you get to set the parameters? You're just a Neville Nobody on a messageboard.

LOL...you're a crack-up and an idiot. You say nobody has studied voter fraud, and I have already provided a link showing somebody who has. And who says you get to set the parameters? You're just a Neville Nobody on a messageboard.

Stupid Democrat tricks. You ignored my argument and repeated your assertion. It's a logical fallacy called "begging the question." Here is the point I made. "None of the arguments are that it has been actually studied, that's why they always say things like no voter fraud was reported and they don't talk about any active studies that are actually looking for it."

All the so called studies you're referring to go by reported fraud, they don't investigate fraud. Of course there are few cases of fraud found when we don't look for it. Democrats are stupid as shit.

To actually investigate fraud, they would have to chose votes cast using a statistically significant random sample and go find out if they were legally cast by the correct registered voter. You and the rest of the Democrat party would have a meltdown if they did that. Be honest.

You people are just stupid. You're biased, partisan, arrogant, self entitled and full of hate. But none of it would be enough if it wasn't tied together with stupidity

Forum List

Back