REPORT: Obama Mined NSA Intercepts For Intel On Thousands Of Americans During 2016 Election...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
I know the usual suspect Obamabots won't care about this, but it is very disturbing. Obama dramatically expanded domestic spying on Citizens during his tenure.

The Obama administration distributed thousands of intelligence reports with the unredacted names of U.S. residents during the 2016 election.

During his final year in office, President Obama's team significantly expanded efforts to search National Security Agency intercepts for information about Americans, distributing thousands of intelligence reports across government with the unredacted names of U.S. residents during the midst of a divisive 2016 presidential election.

The data, made available this week by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, provides the clearest evidence to date of how information accidentally collected by the NSA overseas about Americans was subsequently searched and disseminated after President Obama loosened privacy protections to make such sharing easier in 2011 in the name of national security. A court affirmed his order.

The revelations are particularly sensitive since the NSA is legally forbidden from directly spying on Americans and its authority to conduct warrantless searches on foreigners...

Read More:
President Obama's team sought NSA intel on thousands of Americans during the 2016 election
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

So do I. This Act is one of the worst things from the clinton Admin. I wonder how biden feels about introducing it now?
The Patriot Act was passed in 2001..after 9/11.

it was introduced by biden in 2005 for bill clinton. This is all well known dude. It couldn't have been signed into law if bill clinton hadn't pushed it into the system in his Admin.

So do I. This Act is one of the worst things from the clinton Admin. I wonder how biden feels about introducing it now?

it was introduced by biden in 2005 for bill clinton. This is all well known dude. It couldn't have been signed into law if bill clinton hadn't pushed it into the system in his Admin.
I am aware of that, yet it was passed into law by repubs..So both sides share the blame..

You are confused again. The Act happened after 9-11, driven by the Congress and Bush and Cheney.

I am aware of that, yet it was passed into law by repubs..So both sides share the blame..

Of that there is no doubt. The political class has been at war against the American People for a very long time. It's not dems vs repubs, it's THEM vs US.

You are confused again. The Act happened after 9-11, driven by the Congress and Bush and Cheney.

Ahhh poor fakey Mcfakerson, still trying to fool everyone while demonstrating to the world that it is you who are the fool. It was BOTH sides that worked on it. And yet more evidence that the political class is at war with the American people.

Ahhh poor fakey Mcfakerson, still trying to fool everyone while demonstrating to the world that it is you who are the fool. It was BOTH sides that worked on it. And yet more evidence that the political class is at war with the American people.
Now, you fool, you say both sides worked on it. The Act was driven by Bush, Cheney, and Congress. You are such a partisan ideologue.

Of that there is no doubt. The political class has been at war against the American People for a very long time. It's not dems vs repubs, it's THEM vs US.
Is you bunker well supplied and ready for any eventuality for when the Illuminati finally make their move? And are you sure all your foil is US made Reynolds Wrap, pre 1990 before the "shine" process was launched to interfere with cerebral activity?

Now, you fool, you say both sides worked on it. The Act was driven by Bush, Cheney, and Congress. You are such a partisan ideologue.

How could "they" push it, if it didn't already exist? Riddle us that fakey Mcfakerson. For the repubs to have rammed it through, it first had to exist. Who invented it? Ahhhh, the clintonistas invented it.

Thanks for playing.....fool.

Is you bunker well supplied and ready for any eventuality for when the Illuminati finally make their move? And are you sure all your foil is US made Reynolds Wrap, pre 1990 before the "shine" process was launched to interfere with cerebral activity?

poor little troll. Take a look at the various actions of the Congress over the last 100 years. The overwhelming majority of their work has been to take power away from the People and give it to themselves. One doesn't need a tin hat to figure that out. The news used to report it every day. Deaf dumb and blind people, such as yourself, are too blissfully ignorant to pay attention.

How could "they" push it, if it didn't already exist? Riddle us that fakey Mcfakerson. For the repubs to have rammed it through, it first had to exist. Who invented it? Ahhhh, the clintonistas invented it.
The PATRIOT ACT was signed into law by Bush 43 on Oct 26, 2001, and the former Clinton regime had squat to do with it you bloody IDIOT. So much for your claims of superior knowledge!

EDIT: And wasn't it funny odd that Congress got such a complex piece of legislation through in such a very short time after 9/11. Why it seems like it might have be sitting on the shelf ready to go on short notice.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz
world-news-daily-report-fake-news.jpg

LIAR!
It was introduced by Frank J Sensenbrenner Jr (R-WI) Oct 23, 2001 and signed by Bush Oct 26, 2001.

I know the usual suspect Obamabots won't care about this, but it is very disturbing. Obama dramatically expanded domestic spying on Citizens during his tenure.

The Obama administration distributed thousands of intelligence reports with the unredacted names of U.S. residents during the 2016 election.

During his final year in office, President Obama's team significantly expanded efforts to search National Security Agency intercepts for information about Americans, distributing thousands of intelligence reports across government with the unredacted names of U.S. residents during the midst of a divisive 2016 presidential election.

The data, made available this week by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, provides the clearest evidence to date of how information accidentally collected by the NSA overseas about Americans was subsequently searched and disseminated after President Obama loosened privacy protections to make such sharing easier in 2011 in the name of national security. A court affirmed his order.

The revelations are particularly sensitive since the NSA is legally forbidden from directly spying on Americans and its authority to conduct warrantless searches on foreigners...

Read More:
President Obama's team sought NSA intel on thousands of Americans during the 2016 election
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Trump loons should worry more about investigating how Russia hacked our election and how the orange sociopath collided with his bff vlad.

Forum List

Back