Report: Lt Gen McInerney Reports US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation

My take is that it's Truth in Labeling!

the mods do a great job here..it's got to be like herding cats~

Go wait in line for your sheep vaccine, little puppy.
fun33.jpg

Honestly, I can't find any source, other than from Louie Gohmert, and Lt General Thomas McInerney and Lt General Michael Flynn that this incident actually took place.

If it did, this has implications far wider than just simple "voter fraud." It has national security and treason implications, which means, hypothetically, it could land this whole debacle in Military Courts.

. . . that is, if the "KRAKEN," is what they say it is. :dunno: Which in that case, I would expect someone, somewhere would be reporting on it.

. . . but I haven't been able to dig up any confirmed progress from any reliable reports as of yet.

“Sidney Powell is registered as a MILITARY LAWYER and is the only one who can prosecute TREASON at a TRIBUNAL!”

Honestly, I can't find any source, other than from Louie Gohmert, and Lt General Thomas McInerney and Lt General Michael Flynn that this incident actually took place.

If it did, this has implications far wider than just simple "voter fraud." It has national security and treason implications, which means, hypothetically, it could land this whole debacle in Military Courts.

. . . that is, if the "KRAKEN," is what they say it is. :dunno: Which in that case, I would expect someone, somewhere would be reporting on it.

. . . but I haven't been able to dig up any confirmed progress from any reliable reports as of yet.

“Sidney Powell is registered as a MILITARY LAWYER and is the only one who can prosecute TREASON at a TRIBUNAL!”
It is, to put it bluntly, a lie. A piece of disinformation, courtesy of Q people.

BTW...there are many military lawyers..one need not rely on Powell. Probably a good thing, that~

Lt General Thomas McInerney and Lt General Michael Flynn gave interviews to WVW Broadcasting Network today. It was Flynn’s first interview since his pardon.

In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany.

5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary; the CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to related news reports.

Subsequent review of the secured servers yielded proof that China, Iran, and Russia were involved in the attempted coup against President Donald Trump, who will be shown to have won an overwhelming victory for the American people, McInerney revealed.

I am by no means a huge proponent of the Dominion conspiracy, but for those interested in it, this is one of the more reputable sources reporting the server seizure I have seen so far.

Thomas McInerney (born March 15, 1937)[1] is a retired United States Air Force Lieutenant General, who served in top military positions under the Secretary of Defense and the Vice President of the United States.

You're a loser. A loser and a fool.

And Joe Biden is your new President.

It is, to put it bluntly, a lie. A piece of disinformation, courtesy of Q people.

BTW...there are many military lawyers..one need not rely on Powell. Probably a good thing, that~
Sure, I'll play along, let's assume it is all disinformation.

Why? Why have congressmen and national representatives support that narrative? Why put it out there now? What is the point?

This bullshit is still making the rounds after almost a month? Gawd, you people will believe anything.

Haha...”a month” has you annoyed after 4 years of RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA...UKRAINE, UKRAINE UKRAINE, IMPEACHMENT, IMPEACHMENT, IMPEACHMENT, ORANGE MAN BAD, ORANGE MAN BAD, ORANGE MAN BAD, TDS, TDS, TDS........Really?

Lt General Thomas McInerney and Lt General Michael Flynn gave interviews to WVW Broadcasting Network today. It was Flynn’s first interview since his pardon.

In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany.

5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary; the CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to related news reports.

Subsequent review of the secured servers yielded proof that China, Iran, and Russia were involved in the attempted coup against President Donald Trump, who will be shown to have won an overwhelming victory for the American people, McInerney revealed.

I am by no means a huge proponent of the Dominion conspiracy, but for those interested in it, this is one of the more reputable sources reporting the server seizure I have seen so far.

Thomas McInerney (born March 15, 1937)[1] is a retired United States Air Force Lieutenant General, who served in top military positions under the Secretary of Defense and the Vice President of the United States.

He retired in 1994.
He knows less than you do
Which is saying quite a bit.

That's a ridiculous statement, from the voter of the person whose brain retired two decades ago.
He was the same guy who argued Saddam had WMDS. Now that the blob has been rejected via a landslide...are you back to believing that bullshit too?

Link?!!!!!
check out his wikipedia page.

You're a loser. A loser and a fool.

And Joe Biden is your new President.
Remember this?
original.jpg

I believe the Dominion corruption but thought the stories of the servers in germany being seized by the military were faked-----all can I say is WOW and that this is just so much corruption that even I have trouble believing the story....

Strange that our normal media has kept so silent about this which ever way it goes.

. . . or we should say, more to the point, why aren't the ruling class journalists and intellectuals breaking down the really weird anomalies of the election, and explaining to the Trumpies what actually happened, giving them something they can believe, rather than the "conspiracy theories" and "disinformation?"

5 More Ways Joe Biden Magically Outperformed Election Norms
Surely the journalist class should be intrigued by the historic implausibility of Joe Biden’s victory. That they are not is curious, to say the least.

He retired in 1994.
He knows less than you do
Which is saying quite a bit.

That's a ridiculous statement, from the voter of the person whose brain retired two decades ago.
He was the same guy who argued Saddam had WMDS. Now that the blob has been rejected via a landslide...are you back to believing that bullshit too?
Saddam had (besides the truckloads of chit they hauled out right before the war) 550 metric tons of yellow cake powder which was sold/given to a Canadian energy company following Sadams deaths. Yes--that is 550 METRIC TONS OF YELLOW CAKE.

Disclaimer: This said, Saddam was a bad guy but this doesn't change the fact that BABY BUSH was full of shit---and started a stupid war with Iraq that hurt the US troops and our country and all for the saud royals.

I believe the Dominion corruption but thought the stories of the servers in germany being seized by the military were faked-----all can I say is WOW and that this is just so much corruption that even I have trouble believing the story....

Strange that our normal media has kept so silent about this which ever way it goes.

The media always lies, it's propaganda, not news.

Looks like the link is down. Conspiracy?

~~~~~~
The brazenness of the crimes, the utter lack of interest by federal law enforcement and the complete absence of consequences for the perpetrators points to the collapse of integrity in government service - in other words, the Deep State has taken over - making what was once fantastical now complete plausible.
The government prosecutes (persecutes) a man for a crime he did not commit to the extent that a judge donned the robes of a prosecutor while a woman who stood by and allowed an American diplomat to be murdered and dragged through the streets of a third world (redacted)hole so she and her traitor boss could run arms to jihadists is evidence enough for me that most (all?) alphabet agencies needs to be dismantled.
Hmm.... Gina Haspel seems to be very quiet lately.

REPORT: Lt Gen McInerney Reports US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed, Servers Secured - Conservative News Outlet (localad.com)
<<<<<<->>>>>>
New reports about election manipulation read like a Tom Clancy novel - American Thinker
<<<<<<->>>>>>
THE HAMMER Archives - The American Report
<<<<<<->>>>>>>
THE REAL WHISTLEBLOWER STORY: DENNIS MONTGOMERY, THE HAMMER, THE HARD DRIVES, THE WIRETAPPING OF TRUMP, AND THE PROSECUTION OF GENERAL FLYNN - The American Report
Your snake oil probably does not even have real snakes in it.
Do not underestimate the power of mind control of alien reptile pedophilic pizza maker people.

Listened to the interview..nothing you say he claimed...was spoken of..it was a tepid rehash of the same shit going around since the election

Talk about fake news...
Here is the direct link to the 'interview' ..it's mostly Flynn rehashing....McInerney chimes in..if it even is him..about the middle--note...both sites are extreme infowars stuff..and the 2nd is a religious nutter site as well
WVW-TV Exclusive: Lt. General Michael Flynn's First Interview Since President Trump's Pardon | Worldview Weekend Broadcast Network

LOL,you didn't listen to anything, it's an hour long and you only just now became aware it.
Not hard to fast forward through the shit..and look for the specific allegation..that was not there--i don't swim in garbage any longer than I have to--I skipped to the alleged McInerney interview..noted the lies and the usual rehash..laughed at the 'Q is right' adverts....and left.

Like I said, you didn't listen to it. You are simply another liar.
I know that McInerney is well into his 80's and probably spouting whatever he's told. As for the lying part..coming from you..I just have to laugh..since it is well known that you will say anything at all in service to your 'cause'.

Believe what you will...loser. All the Q-inspired BS will not get Trump 1 more day in office past Jan.20..so suck on that...

You don't "know" anything at all. You "believe", you "hope" , you "NEED" for none of this to be true. Me? I don't know if it is or not, I do know that where there is smoke there is fire and it needs to be investigated. Son, Rump is not my cause Joe TOLD you that the fraud was coming.

Biden means that this year, the dems/chinese/russians/iran didn't just concentrate in black ghetto neighborhoods to stuff fake votes in---that they moved out to the suburbs as well.

If the CIA is involved in trying to overthrow our president and our elections--like the FBI head they all should face capital punishment for their crimes.

Saddam had (besides the truckloads of chit they hauled out right before the war) 550 metric tons of yellow cake powder which was sold/given to a Canadian energy company following Sadams deaths. Yes--that is 550 METRIC TONS OF YELLOW CAKE.

Disclaimer: This said, Saddam was a bad guy but this doesn't change the fact that BABY BUSH was full of shit---and started a stupid war with Iraq that hurt the US troops and our country and all for the saud royals.
It's deeper than that. Saddam had been armed with anthrax bioweapons (covertly they thought)....watch Rummy's reaction here....CNN (somehow) digs up a video of Rumsfeld's meeting with Hussein in 1983...

The Pentagon decided to side with Saddam over Iran, helping him essentially kill a million Iranians and Kurds.

Forum List

Back