Report, CDC Expected To Announce Tomorrow That COVID Vaccines Don’t Work on Delta Variant – Hence, White House Credits Trump With Vaccine Today

I expected this would happen since it was obvious the "vaccine" doesn't work on the Delta variant, now it is has become obvious at how incompetant the Government really is when they are wrong so often.

The Last Refuge

Report, CDC Expected To Announce Tomorrow That COVID Vaccines Don’t Work on Delta Variant – Hence, White House Credits Trump With Vaccine Today

July 29, 2021 | Sundance

Excerpt:

The White House would never credit Donald Trump with the vaccine rollout unless there was something negative about the vaccine that is going to hit the newswires; that is a no-brainer.
That baseline is why CTH said two months ago to watch for the moment when the White House credits Trump with the vaccine, because that’s the moment when: (1) the vaccine was going to be identified as dangerous; and/or (2) reports would show the vaccine did not work.

Today the White House credited President Trump with the vaccine:

LINK

=====

How much longer are you going to swallow the government and media bullshit and lies?

I figured them out a year ago, now I know most of you were born with brains, how come you still depend on them for guidance when they have been killing so many with their incompetence?
As the weeks wear on, your OP is being exposed as a bigger load of trump Nazi bullsh!t as each day passes.

Happily, your stupidity will remain here for all to see, unless one of your fellow trump Nazis, who is also a message board moderator, shows you mercy and deletes the thread.

Forum List

Back