Repent or Perish... Time is Running Out

Sorry man, I wasted 27 years on that BS before having my eyes opened. Not going back down that rabbit hole ever again.

Never say never. If you will be willing to read for the next three days what I'm going to post on the subject of suffering, I believe you will be set free forever and will never again feel the same way about God and how He moves in our life. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Tune in. You're going to be greatly enlightened on the subject of suffering and what God is after.

"lifted your skirt for every foul and loathsome creature out there?" Really? You think this is following the teachings of Jesus Christ? Sorry but your behaviors belie your words. You are the one who is desecrating the teachings of Jesus Christ through your behaviors. In effect, you are paying lip service to God.

Yes, really. She regurgitates religiously addled flotsam from every irrational godless superstition that ever cursed mankind. She posts video after video of lies perpetrated by religious charlatans with absolutely no shade on their shit whose only dedication is to take advantage of the gullible, shamelessly fornicating with them all one by one in full view of everyone here..

But at least, unlike you, she knows that your belief that God is edible is a delusion.

I don't know what you believe hell is because you are another one who is secretive about your beliefs, but hell is being separated from God for eternity.

You must be joking. I have openly stated my beliefs more than once even specifically to you. If I said it again would it matter? How is it that what I believe still eludes you? Am I speaking some unknown language? Have I been talking in riddles? Or, is your inability to retain what I have openly articulated in very clear language evidence that truth remains above your grasp which both confirms what I have been saying all along and refutes your claims of having received salvation?

If I were you I would start to wonder why what I believe remains hidden from you as if your very life depended on it because it does......

Last edited:
You seem to be blaming the deeds of man on God. How is that not throwing the baby out with the bathwater? Wouldn't it be much better to just drain the bathwater?

Illness and death are not the deeds of man. Especially not their timing. They are supposedly Divinely determined, according to your Book.

I am not and never will be Job, or even Jonah. I cannot accept the idea of worshiping a Diety who claims to be loving but allows Their most loyal followers to suffer as much as many of them do.
I don't know where you got the belief that illness and death are divinely determined, but yes, bad things do happen to good people. That's called life. Are you telling me that you would have never not lived because bad things happen? It seems to me that you are blaming God for all of the bad things that happen in life without giving Him credit for the good things in life. You have been given the rarest opportunity and the greatest gift in the universe; the ability to have knowledge of good and evil. Why do you just focus on the evil?

Good for him. Why do you believe God gave your father cancer?

I neither know not care why it was allowed to happen. You see a Loving God. I don't. I see one who has not been there for either me or my father when we needed Him. At least I got smart early enough in life not to waste my life, like my father did.

Do you believe your father felt the same way as you?

I know for certain that he did not. The fool went to his grave singing the praises of the Diety that gave him Cancer to begin with.
To God be the glory. The Holy Spirit confirmed to me that he was in heaven before you ever responded but for the sake of your having confessed his faith with your own testimony it is a double blessing. Do you realize that your father's prayers for you are still being answered even though he is walking on streets of pure gold and enjoying the company of the saints in heaven right this very second? Do you have any idea how powerful his prayers are even to this very day and that God's desire is to answer each and every one of them including those he prayed for you? It is no mistake that you and I met up today to discuss this matter. It is no mistake that of all the subjects in God's Universe He led me to write on the subject of Suffering and it's purpose earlier this morning. Indeed there are 3 more separate teachings in the devotions of Mrs. Cowman and each one is unique, important and deserves its own page so for the next few mornings let's give God a chance to explain what suffering is for. Can we do that? I certainly hope so because I do not believe the suffering you've been enduring (concerning the suffering of your father) was ever a part of God's plan!

Yes, really. She regurgitates religiously addled flotsam from every irrational godless superstition that ever cursed mankind. She posts video after video of lies perpetrated by religious charlatans with absolutely no shade on their shit whose only dedication is to take advantage of the gullible.

But at least, unlike you, she knows that your belief that God is edible is a delusion.

I have no preference what you believe, say or do. That is why the words you intend to harm me have no effect on me. I have peace. You do not strike me as a person who is at peace. I say that because you seek conflict. A man at peace has no need to lash out at others as you do.

You must be joking. I have openly stated my beliefs more than once even specifically to you. If I said it again would it matter? How is it that what I believe still eludes you? Am I speaking some unknown language? Have I been talking in riddles? Or, is your inability to retain what I have openly articulated in very clear language evidence that truth remains above your grasp which both confirms what I have been saying all along and refutes your claims of having received salvation?

If I were you I would start to wonder why what I believe remains hidden from you as if your very life depended on it because it does......

No. I am not joking. You don't come here to express your beliefs. You come here to argue against the beliefs of others. Your insults have no effect on me. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have chosen the better portion and it will not be taken from me.

Never say never. If you will be willing to read for the next three days what I'm going to post on the subject of suffering, I believe you will be set free forever and will never again feel the same way about God and how He moves in our life. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Tune in. You're going to be greatly enlightened on the subject of suffering and what God is after.

Not gonna,happen, but have fun with that. I spent three years talking to clergy of pretty much every faith from Pagan to Catholic, Hindu to Hebrew, and while I learned much, I found nothing in organized religion that could make me accept any of the Gods, Goddesses, or Divine spirits they espoused.

That lead me to look inward, which is where I found the Spirituality that I follow currently.

Good for him. Why do you believe God gave your father cancer?

I neither know not care why it was allowed to happen. You see a Loving God. I don't. I see one who has not been there for either me or my father when we needed Him. At least I got smart early enough in life not to waste my life, like my father did.
Again, you are blaming God for the bad things without crediting Him for the good things. Your father did not waste his life.

Again, you are blaming God for the bad things without crediting Him for the good things. Your father did not waste his life.

You are welcome to that opinion, even though I disagree. Tough to find much good in my life over the last 42 years.
I am sorry you have had a hard life, but there must be something that you are thankful for you to still be here.

You are welcome to that opinion, even though I disagree. Tough to find much good in my life over the last 42 years.
I am sorry you have had a hard life, but there must be something that you are thankful for you to still be here.
Naah. He is a nasty, psychotic turd with no redeeming qualities. The world will be a better place when he offs himself.

Naah. He is a nasty, psychotic turd with no redeeming qualities. The world will be a better place when he offs himself.
I believe that everyone has redeeming qualities.

Not much really. I'm just too damn stubborn to do the Reaper's job for him. He will have his day and the Ferryman will earn his coins in good time.

Last edited:
Not much really. I'm just too damn stubborn to do the Reader's job for him. He will have his day and the Ferryman will earn his coins in good time.

I don't buy that.

You must realize that in the conversion I learned that the Divine is not a loving or even caring entity and that life is about propriety, not happiness.

That is your mistake to make.

Forum List

Back