Repbulican Senate candidate Rubio criticizes Arizona law

It's probably not a good idea for him to visit Arizona. He might end up heading south in the back of a truck.

Rubio is a very intelligent guy so i have to give him some room to express his own opinion. I might disagree with him slightly on this one though. I think the Leftist "Community Organizers" are needlessly stirring up a lot of hate out there. It's a complete over-reaction on their part. This Arizona Law is absolutely reasonable. The Leftists are stirring up the hate for political reasons. Expect to see more Race-Baiting stuff like this as the elections draw nearer. It's a classic Saul Alinsky 'Rules for Radicals' tactic. I just hope & pray no one is hurt. They're actually now attacking Arizona Police out there. Shame on the Left.

isn't the arizona law simple a state version of the federal law....

Yes it is. Basically the State law is doing what the Feds should have been doing decades ago. They've been following this same law in Phoenix for the past two years and no one has protested it.

Marco Rubio speaks out on AZ immigration law

It could also unreasonably single out people who are here legally, including many American citizens

:thup:

how big is the cuban population of miami? :eusa_whistle:

seriously, if tom tancredo, al sharpton and marco rubio are all saying the same thing, there's really no excuse for anyone here defending it.

That's some fucked up logic right there.:lol:

moron. :cuckoo:

crawl back under your rock.

exactly...how is it the federal law is not considered racist, yet this law, which seeks only to enforce federal law, is?

why are there no protest against the federal law?

seriously....if the AZ doesn't actually change federal law, merely allows its police force to enforce federal law, how is the AZ law unconstitutional or racist?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
The Left are completely over-reacting on this thing. This Arizona law is reasonable and is not "Racist" in any way. They are stirring up this hate for political reasons. They are organizing these "Protests" so they can force Americans to accept Amnesty at some point. They're putting a gun to our heads. The Left really should be ashamed of themselves for stirring this stuff up. People are going to get hurt.

Last edited:
Interesting I was watching a debate last night among State senatorial republican candidates and they were argueing which one of them was more for the AZ immigration law and how we needed it in KY.

Right...Pandering to favored constituencies is really easy...Apparently much easier that minding one's states' own business and keeping their mouth shut.

why is it when white conservatives want something, they call it 'we the people'?

but when anyone who's not white conservative wants something, the white conservatives call it 'pandering'?

funny that.

Forum List

Back