Reparations bill tests Biden and Harris on racial justice

Unkotare
Why don't you tell me? It's your life, isn't it? All I've told you (over and over) is to BE a man and take some personal responsibility.

OK. So how do I be a man and take some personal responsiblity ?

Unkotare
Why don't you tell me? It's your life, isn't it? All I've told you (over and over) is to BE a man and take some personal responsibility.

OK. So how do I be a man and take some personal responsiblity ?

You really have no idea? Consider the fact that no one reading this forum has EVER seen you take responsibility for ANYTHING in your life. Would you say that's accurate?

protectionist
Who owns or manufactures the majority of guns has nothing to do with what I said. The majority of gun killings are being done by blacks. They should stop buying guns, and instead, buy musical instruments.

88236358_203596984328969_5580652218320683008_n.jpg

68284266_101840947837907_6258687903497453568_n.jpg

67505051_101834024505266_5608734002992119808_n.jpg

It cracks me up that white people think black people don't know about their crimes.

White people will kidnap your child, rape him, kill him, film the whole thing then sell it to other white people.

All you have to do is watch cable to see the crimes that white people do. These crimes don't get put on the six of clock news, cold case files, forensic files, court tv, discovery id or wicked attraction

Unkotare
You really have no idea? Consider the fact that no one reading this forum has EVER seen you take responsibility for ANYTHING in your life. Would you say that's accurate?

For the 2nd time.

How do I be a man and take some personal responsiblity ?

Unkotare

For the 2nd time.

Do you know what "personal responsibility" means?

Listen carefully, moron. When I use the pronoun "you," I mean it in the second person singular unless otherwise specified. Do YOU have a question that is not based on a false premise?
What should black people do ?

As divisive as this is, it's unlikely to ever happen, but even if it were to move forward it's unconstitutional on its face.

Despite the enormity of the task behind the legislation known as H.R. 40 — named for the "40 acres and a mule" that has come to symbolize the post-Civil War government's failure to help formerly enslaved people — the bill has new political momentum since its last introduction in 2019, when the GOP controlled the White House and Senate. The nationwide protests last summer following George Floyd’s killing have raised public awareness of racial injustice and kick-started a national conversation that advocates for a reparations dialogue see as valuable.

I want to know how they are going to determine who gets reparations. Most of the POC in the US today have no actual connection to slavery. Should Barack Obama get reparations--his mother was white and his father was Kenyan--No slavery connection. Someone who emigrated from Nigeria or S. Africa in 1974--no slavery connection. This is a boondoggle--40 acres and a mule pretty much covered it when it was clear who was eligible and who is just looking for something for nothing.
[/QUOTE]
Assuming Obama senior is Barrack Obama's actual sperm donor--------Obama would be tied into slavery as the Kenyans were massive slavers.........Obamas ancestors would have been the ones attacking fellow tribes, raping, and murdering and then taking the survivors to sell to foreign lands...

Obama's white side--reportedly owned slaves in america.
[/QUOTE]
ALL RISE!

This Mornings Lesson:

The AMERICAN Slave Trade - or:
How 4-500,000 Africans became 4-5 million American Blacks (Encore)

The major problem with the excuses is that America had every chance not to implement slavery. We are told how the so-called founders of this country created the way to end slavery when they wrote the constitution. Many will cite the fact they made the importation of slaves illegal by 1808 as evidence. But refusing to stop importing slaves did not end the slaving business in the United States. What it produced was an original American industry-slave breeding.

"During the fifty-three years from the prohibition of the African slave trade by federal law in 1808 to the debacle of the Confederate States of America in 1861, the Southern economy depended on the functioning of a slave-breeding industry, of which Virginia was the number-one supplier."

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry

You see, if America had continued to import slaves, it would have diluted the market thereby driving down the costs of slaves. Slave sellers could not have this. So instead of the truth, we are told that “our nearer to God than thee” founders in all their benevolent glory, looked towards a future whereby slavery would be no more. According to some, the so-called founders had a dream whereby little black boys and little black girls would no longer be enslaved because of the color of their skin. This is the story we are supposed to believe. However, reality does not show that.

“In fact, most American slaves were not kidnapped on another continent. Though over 12.7 million Africans were forced onto ships to the Western hemisphere, estimates only have 400,000-500,000 landing in present-day America. How then to account for the four million black slaves who were tilling fields in 1860? “The South,” the Sublettes write, “did not only produce tobacco, rice, sugar, and cotton as commodities for sale; it produced people.” Slavers called slave-breeding “natural increase,” but there was nothing natural about producing slaves; it took scientific management. Thomas Jefferson bragged to George Washington that the birth of black children was increasing Virginia’s capital stock by four percent annually.”

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry

To be blunt, America had slave breeding “factories” where slaves were forced to breed. I call them factories but in most cases they are described as farms. These “farms” generally had at least a 2:1 female to male ratio. In some states, slave production was the number 1 industry. Virginia led the nation in slave production and PRESIDENT Thomas Jefferson was one of the main producers. The slave breeding industry has been hidden and left out of the annals of American history. This was done on purpose.

According to the Sublettes, 400 to 500,000 slaves landed on the shores of what is now America. By 1860 there were 4 million slaves living here. The importation of slaves was made illegal in 1808. So from 1808 until 1860 the number of slaves increased by at least 1,000 percent. If we allow for the Africans selling each other, Africans would be responsible for between 400 to 500 thousand slaves. What about the 3.5 million additional slaves? Africans did not create them. Whites did this through forced human breeding for business and for pleasure. “Africans sold each other into slavery”, says the racist.

According to the logic of the racists here, If I buy drugs from a drug dealer, it is the drug dealers fault I became an addict. I am responsible for my wrong because I chose to buy the drugs. In the same way, Europeans chose to invade Africa and purchase African war captives. I have not been able to find research whereby Africans loaded up slave vessels that landed in Europe to sell slaves. I see no record of any west African shipping company that sailed the Atlantic dropping off slaves in South America, the Caribbean and then America. The first country to end slavery was Haiti, not a European country, and it was done by an armed slave revolution whereby slaves led by Jean-Jacques Dessalines sent Napoleon back to France.

Funny how the same white who run their mouths about responsibility always have excuses for themselves. Things just are not as simple as “Africans sold other Africans into slavery”I was told as a child that half the truth equals a lie. Half the truth is what the tale of Africans selling other Africans is. You cannot make a sale if no one buys. Africans did not swim across the Atlantic to get here. Nor did Africans craft U.S. laws.

And Africans did not create Jim Crow laws.
[/QUOTE]
You are an idiot------plain and simple. If you go back and read about plantations-----------usually there were more MALES than females fool---to till the fields. Black slaves were often married and produced children as in any other marriage.

Unkotare

For the 3rd time.

Unkotare

For the 3rd time.

How do I be a man and take some personal responsiblity [sic]?

Start by answering this question: Has anything negative ever happened in your life - ever - that was YOUR OWN FAULT?

I've just highlighted the main points.

protectionist
Black people did not build squat. They picked cotton in a relatively small part of the USA. Overall, they contributed very little to the buildup of America. You are deeply DUPED, and it is obvious.

protectionist
Black people do NOT need reparations, you leech.

Black Americans built the entire wealth of this nation that YOU now enjoy. Also Reparations was also given to the HEIRS of the Japanese who we’re interned. So the same should be done for the heirs of Black American slaves

d1iq13euwaaoqs_-jpg.429876

Native Americans already receive payments. In fact the Treaty of 1866 states that some Native American tribes are supposed to share their payments with descendants of Black freedmen. So they owe blk ppl MORE on top of slave reparations and on the Trail of Tears 30% of the people on that trail to Oklahoma were Black

protectionist
They have Affirmative Action,

DGPVdH4UQAAvBwm

protectionist
The "federal government" of the 1860s made nothing from black labor. Individual plantation owners made the money, and it wasn't free for them. The slaves got paid in FOOD, CLOTHING, HOUSING, & MEDICAL CARE. Some even got recreational items ( ex, fiddles & banjos)

The evidence is clear. Slavery was merely a big part of a system of white supremacy (e.g. Slavery, Jim Crow, redlining, etc.) that explicitly and overtly benefitted whites economically, socially and legally well into the 1970s. So, so what your family never owned slaves. They certainly benefitted from the system that was, and still largely is, in place.

Europeam Americans did not suffer from hundreds of years of slavery - Because they were White.
Europeam Americans could vote by the 1860s, not the 1960s – Because they were White.
Europeam Americans qualified for the Homestead Act, the G.I. Bill and FHA loans – Because they were White.
Europeam Americans could live in nice neighbourhoods and go to nice schools – Because they were White.

And after short time in the states Europeam Americans like the Irish and italians were rioting against blacks (as with the New York draft riots during the Civil War) and joining in the barring of blacks from labor unions, opposing school desegregation, and seeking to become white by assimilating to the white WASP system that was firmly in place.

The wealth of the USA and the western world was built on exploiting black labour and later systematic racism to trap black people into being a never ending labor, consumer and prison class of people. The Homestead Act gave whites free land which they passed down generationally all the while bombing any attempt at black economic empowerment (Black wall street and Tulsa)

protectionist
The Holocuast survivors DESERVED to get reparations from Germany. They suffered immensely. American blacks have suffered NOTHING, and quite the contrary, have ENJOYED benefits from Affirmative Action.

BLACK SOCIETY'S TOP PRIORITY IS ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT

Black progress is measured in dollars. If black people as a group got more dollars then we are moving in the right direction. No hand picked blk ppl like Oprah. Either we all coming up or we are all going down. The black economic structure needs to be controlled by black ppl. If we are not holders of capital. If we are not able to finance things at an unlimited global and universal level then the system is failing.

White supremacists may hate us because we are black but they are able to victimise us because we are poor and as long as we remain poor we remain easy victims.

After WW2 Japan was bombed. The USA rebuilt Japan to 20th century specifications and now uses it as one of their puppet states. Japan was given a Marshall plan with clear goals to rebuild it to become an industrial player. The same needs to be done for black business development because white and non black people control the economy of every single black neigbourhood in America.

But there is not single white neighbourhood in the world were black ppl control white ppl's economy.

Black economic empowerment is the foundation.

protectionist
4. making their hair look like a worn out mop doesn't affect white people. It affects blacks, by making them less acceptable to everyone, including employers (including black employers). And they need to pull their pants up too. Idiots.

Racism is nothing do with what black people do.

Barack Obama was everything white people said blk ppl should be. He was smart, succesful, educated, obeyed the law, had no kids out of wedlock, no sagging pants, spoke in a way that was acceptable to whites, raised his kids, looked after his family, loved his wife, never cheated, mowed the lawn, not on welfare and say what ever about his presidency or polices but Obama personally ?

There was not 1% of personal scandal on that guy.

Now did that stop him from him from getting racism ?

No.

So lets cut the crap.

Guess what homey. Black soldiers qualified for all of those programs as well.

Start by answering this question: Has anything negative ever happened in your life - ever - that was YOUR OWN FAULT?
For the 4th time

Stop blaming whitey, and start a business. Grow that business through hard work. Be a FATHER if you have children.

What do you know how to do?

Unkotare

For the 3rd time.

Unkotare

For the 3rd time.

Forum List

Back