Rep. Matt Gaetz Kicked Out Of Impeachment Hearing By Dems Who Were Trying To Hold It In Secret

Kicking out somebody with a history of witness intimidation out of a private meeting is treason?

Gaetz is also incoherent.
Your unconstitutional inquiry and star chamber antics is going to boomerang on you idiots and when it does and people are shot or hung I am going to tell you I told you so...
And inquiry doesnt require a vote. Neither the constitution or house rules require vote to inquire on impeachment.

White House Letter Distorts Both Law and History on Impeachment

Support for it is faster than Nixon's
I guess the last 64 impeachment inquiries were just a fluke... And by the way, NIXON RESIGNED before the house initiated an impeachment inquiry. Thus none was needed... You fucking liar!

Liberals trying to rewrite history so they dont look like the fools they are.. Priceless..

Actually, you are incorrect regarding Nixon. I suggest you research more.

"On this day in 1974, the House Judiciary Committee recommends that America’s 37th president, Richard M. Nixon, be impeached and removed from office. The impeachment proceedings resulted from a series of political scandals involving the Nixon administration that came to be collectively known as Watergate."

The house judiciary committee sent a letter to the full house requesting that impeachment be brought. There was never a vote becasue he resigned. The inquiry was initiated by a full vote of the HOR.

Even Nixon's process followed the precedent for inquiry.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/house-begins-impeachment-of-nixon

Thank you for proving me correct. You apparently do not understand that the vote was for actual impeachment and he resigned before that vote. The inquiry was voted on by the full House.

It never fails. The GOP issues a talking point and these idiots swallow it unchecked.

The rubes now believe that there were no Republican congressmen in the room.

Kind of sounds like a normal White person (goyem) trying to attend a Hebrew School class instead of doing soccer practice. It is racism, but doesn't count because racism against normal people is "righteous."

Three house committees for this freaking Impeachment Inquiry bullshit? Isn't it great how Democrats have ground Congress to a halt over their childish coup attempt?
The Benghazi Hearing farce had five.

Of course because four good men died. All because of HItlery's incompetent State Department.
Actually no...not. But feel free to believe your alternate facts. There were 13 embassy attacks under her predecessors State Department and 60 good people died. How many committees investigated? Or did they even bother? Farce.

It never fails. The GOP issues a talking point and these idiots swallow it unchecked.

The rubes now believe that there were no Republican congressmen in the room.
They were removed.. but keep with your talking points.
Only Gaetz was booted.

The Republican members of the relevant committees were present...in fact here is Nunes going off: Former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine testifies Trump removed her based on 'false claims'

Your unconstitutional inquiry and star chamber antics is going to boomerang on you idiots and when it does and people are shot or hung I am going to tell you I told you so...
And inquiry doesnt require a vote. Neither the constitution or house rules require vote to inquire on impeachment.

I guess the last 64 impeachment inquiries were just a fluke... And by the way, NIXON RESIGNED before the house initiated an impeachment inquiry. Thus none was needed... You fucking liar!

Liberals trying to rewrite history so they dont look like the fools they are.. Priceless..

"On this day in 1974, the House Judiciary Committee recommends that America’s 37th president, Richard M. Nixon, be impeached and removed from office. The impeachment proceedings resulted from a series of political scandals involving the Nixon administration that came to be collectively known as Watergate."

The house judiciary committee sent a letter to the full house requesting that impeachment be brought. There was never a vote becasue he resigned. The inquiry was initiated by a full vote of the HOR.

Thank you for proving me correct. You apparently do not understand that the vote was for actual impeachment and he resigned before that vote. The inquiry was voted on by the full House.
There is no Constitutional rule or requirement that there be a vote, only precedent.

For a president and administration that thrives on smashing presidents like a bull in a china shop, I find it funny that all of a sudden it matters :lmao:

There is no Constitutional rule or requirement that there be a vote, only precedent.

For a president and administration that thrives on smashing presidents like a bull in a china shop, I find it funny that all of a sudden it matters :lmao:

Your post is typical partisan bullshit that makes no sense. You proved me correct and still do not realize it, because you are so intellectually retarded.

Without a vote, the Democrats will continue their behind closed doors approach to impeachment that there is a good chance that it will net them a summary judgement of not guilty by the Chief Justice who will have determined that the President was not allowed due process, before the impeachment trial ever gets started. They will have no defense against that as long as they keep the proceedings secret.

Three house committees for this freaking Impeachment Inquiry bullshit? Isn't it great how Democrats have ground Congress to a halt over their childish coup attempt?

Of course because four good men died. All because of HItlery's incompetent State Department.
Actually no...not. But feel free to believe your alternate facts. There were 13 embassy attacks under her predecessors State Department and 60 good people died. How many committees investigated? Or did they even bother? Farce.

How many Americans died in those attacks? Will you be honest or tuck tail and hide?

The Ds coming out of the organized crime closet, as with Paul Pelosi jr., Schiff's non-existent unsolicited whistle blower and no doubt that's very good news.
To be quickly swept under the rug much as was the Sen Feinstein/Prof Blasey-Ford FRAUD.

Haven't' heard anything at all about the Red Chinese espionage operation Senator Warbucks Feinstein was using her office to provide cover for, either. Where did that scandal go?

Rep. Matt Gaetz Kicked Out Of Impeachment Hearing By Dems Who Were Trying To Hold It In Secret

Hold it in secret? What about all the other Republican committee members in the hearing?

Stop LYING.

And had the Hildebeast LIE TO THEM that the killings were caused by a video!!!

Wad she under oath when she did that?
What lie under oath?

Are you telling we spent all that taxpayer money and all those years of hearings on Benghazi because Clinton originally thought a video inspired the attack since it was inspiring violence elsewhere?

Hold it in secret? What about all the other Republican committee members in the hearing?

Stop LYING.
They can't. If they do their entire Trump construct will collapse.

And had the Hildebeast LIE TO THEM that the killings were caused by a video!!!

Wad she under oath when she did that?
What lie under oath?

Are you telling we spent all that taxpayer money and all those years of hearings on Benghazi because Clinton originally thought a video inspired the attack since it was inspiring violence elsewhere?
Well...YEAH!!!!!!

Forum List

Back