Rep Joaquin Castro and other lawmakers want to see the razor wire and floating buoys he calls “drowning devices”

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
SAN ANTONIO — Congressman Joaquin Castro has heard the stories and allegations of inhumane treatment along the southern Texas border.

And he’s seen the video and pictures of floating buoys and razor wire.
In the coming days, though, he will take it all in with his own eyes.
The Democrat from San Antonio is leading a Congressional delegation to Eagle Pass, Texas -- where it’s all taking place.

“This is something that was completely avoidable,” Congressman Castro told us on Inside Texas Politics. “It’s something that many of us warned about in the last few weeks when Gov. Abbott made the decision to put these drowning devices in the river.”
At least one body has been discovered stuck in the buoys installed in the Rio Grande.
But Texas authorities say it appears that person, who has yet to be identified, drowned upstream and floated into the barriers.

Wheels should tell them all to swim-out and take a look as they are fresh out of boats. Outside of that the proper response is to very publicly tell the Democrat National Committee to FOAD.

Bad buoy, bad buoy

Whatcha going to do
Whatcha going to do when you can’t get through

;)

Moats and gators would be a better solution on the border.

Unfortunately I can't take credit for the idea, I got it from someone else.

I don't know....The "Balls-O-Death" seem to be working as intended. ;)

Dear Mister Castro:

I don't believe you. Please try swimming across the Rio Grande and if you drown, I'll believe you then.

PS: Why did your parents name you after a Cuban dictator? Do you have any idea how stupid your name is? Please change it now.

If Biden and his party were doing their job, this wouldn't be a problem. Our southern border disaster is the Democrat party's intentional contribution to chaos, poverty and crime. Back to MAGA.

Americans hiding underwater and pulling the invaders under would work too.

Americans hiding underwater and pulling the invaders under would work too.
Yeah, like in Thunderball!

OIP.v8e5mDeY7m2TBixN_njTJwHaE9

R.413dc7c941420acb409f84c7ec48d236

I like the idea of razor wire for 50 feet on the inside of our border fence. If you get past that, there is another thousand feet open stretch to the second fence of razor wire. Inside, in various random spots are trap doors where you fall down into gator and snake pits, others, you fall through a trap door onto sharp bamboo spikes to be digested in acid, yet in other areas, there are bear traps and land mines. You just never know. Every step across is a gamble. If you dare try to cross through and still make it out alive, you can sign up to be a citizen and are even immediately given a place to live + a job.

Your job: cleaning up all the dead bodies of those who didn't make it.

I like the idea of razor wire for 50 feet on the inside of our border fence. If you get past that, there is another thousand feet open stretch to the second fence of razor wire. Inside, in various random spots are trap doors where you fall down into gator and snake pits, others, you fall through a trap door onto sharp bamboo spikes to be digested in acid, yet in other areas, there are bear traps and land mines. You just never know. Every step across is a gamble. If you dare try to cross through and still make it out alive, you can sign up to be a citizen and are even immediately given a place to live + a job.

I'd like to take a moment here and nominate you as President Trump's new Border Czar, after the 2024 election.

All in favor say "Aye."

Well, that was stupid. :rolleyes:

Well, if someone goes in a bank, pulls a gun to rob it and winds up getting shot by LE or the security guard..whose fault is it?

Don't break our laws by crossing a river into our country and you won't get shredded by razor balls, right?

Forum List

Back