Rep. Anna Paulina Luna Submits House Resolution To Remove Rep. Adam Schiff From Congress

The burden of proof is on the claimant.

Trump lied, like he ALWAYS does.

And it has been. Your insistince on shoving your head up obummers ass so you can't see what is going on is on you.

Show me the proof Obama wiretapped Trump Tower, moron.

You are deluded.

obummer had to approve it, moron. You aren't deluded, you are either profoundly stupid, or a obummer cult member.

obummer had to approve it, moron. You aren't deluded, you are either profoundly stupid, or a obummer cult member.
Show me Obama wiretapped Trump Tower, you poor deluded creduloid.

Show me Obama wiretapped Trump Tower, you poor deluded creduloid.

obummer was POTUS, no one is going to break multiple laws to interfere with an election without his say so.

Cultist.

obama-wiretap.jpg

obama-wiretap-2.jpg

It turned out to be true. Of course.

obummer was POTUS, no one is going to break multiple laws to interfere with an election without his say so.

Cultist.
In short, you have nothing to back up your statement. There is nothing in the Durham report which says Obama approved any nefarious activities.

You are manufacturing bullshit, just like Trump.

In short, you have nothing to back up your statement. There is nothing in the Durham report which says Obama approved any nefarious activities.

Other than logic.

Something a cultist, like you, flees from.

You didn't read the part about Ratcliffe briefing Obama on the Clinton plan to falsely accuse Trump of Russian collusion, and Obama doing nothing about it?

The demofascists used the lie of russiagate to undermine the Trump presidency. That is a soft coup if ever there was one.
Did the Collusion Farce have a fairly sizable negative impact? Yep. No contest. Did it undermine Trump enough to sway events? Nope. Trump destroyed himself.

Schiff lied to the American people. He used his position on House Intel to push a lie that cost American taxpayers millions of dollars and destroyed Trump's presidency

Is it going anywhere?

Did the Collusion Farce have a fairly sizable negative impact? Yep. No contest. Did it undermine Trump enough to sway events? Nope. Trump destroyed himself.

I disagree completely. You have to be a complete silly person to believe that having ALL of the swamp allied against the president isn't going to have a profound affect.

Furthermore, most of what you claim are Trump hurting himself were yet more lies pushed by the demofascists.

You literally have no leg to stand on.

Is it going anywhere?
Yes, history tells us that a collapse of the central government is in process. The question now is what comes after. A dictatorship like the demofascists want, or a restored Republic.

That remains to be seen.

Forum List

Back