Don Jr does Charlie Kirk & Tim Pool, reacting to Durham probe: "I went through a lot during that period of time. they wanted to try me for treason"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The fact is, in this instance, Donald Trump was correct when he said he was the target of a political hitjob funded by the Clinton campaign and maintained by virtually every media outlet. There is a word for that: disinformation.

The fact is, in this instance, Donald Trump was correct when he said he was the target of a political hitjob funded by the Clinton campaign and maintained by virtually every media outlet. There is a word for that: disinformation.

careful watching tim,, he could brainwash you with far right white supremist ideas,,

you're the nut job

Adam Schiff doesn’t charge people, genius.

But thanks for reminding me that Trump Jr jumped at the chance to collude with Russia. Mueller thought about charging him with solicitation of foreign campaign aide but decided not too because Trump Jr was possibly too stupid to know it was illegal.

Again with Fat Wesley Crusher!! LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
Trump Jr must be a great cuck disappointment to his daddy.

you guys are so cute you still think that means anything other than its true and youre scared shitless,,,

sorry but we also read alinskys rules,,,
So cute. Quoting a guy who's been dead for more than 50 years...

I'm sorry, who's scared again.
You're done. Accept your fate with grace and dignity.

It’s weird they thing this exonerated them. It exposed their hoax that the DoJ was out to get them and acted illegally in coordination with the Clinton campaign. Durham showed that was all a lie.

You mentioned his name, cuck.
You are quoting his beliefs in your misguided attempt at equivocation...or whatever it is you are trying to say.

Be a man (or whatever you identify as) and OWN it!! :)
yeah I guess when people die everything they said and did dies with them,,, what was I thinking,,,

Forum List

Back