Rep. Alcee Hastings dies, narrowing Democratic House majority to just 7 (six vacancies)

Democrats hold power by a mere thread.

Uh, they control the entire Executive branch. You know, the Presidency...the branch that everyone says is way too powerful.

So okay, a mere thread. Sure.

Also, a person dies and you fucking orgasm here on the message boards because a party loses a seat, ignoring the entire death itself. So..you sound like a real winner.
And, you make it sound like the rest of the forum is virtuous, or something.:auiqs.jpg:

Uh, they control the entire Executive branch. You know, the Presidency...the branch that everyone says is way too powerful.

Things can change especially when there's a 50/50 Senate and 50/50 Congress.. Things will be hard to get done....
No they're not. An executive order takes a stroke of a pen and is extremely powerful.
Spoken like a true commie.
The Presidency has been around since George Washington in the 1700's and is not Communism.
Joe Biden would be polishing George Washington's boots.

Things can change especially when there's a 50/50 Senate and 50/50 Congress.. Things will be hard to get done....
No they're not. An executive order takes a stroke of a pen and is extremely powerful.
We've seen how powerful the House can be...once the House flips in the mid-terms...nothing but impeachments and constant investigations...and there is a ton to look at...from the Xiden's family shady foreign business deals, to Harris funding of insurrectionist...I expect them both removed from office, and President McCarthy before 2024

Spoken like a true commie.
The Presidency has been around since George Washington in the 1700's and is not Communism.
He was calling YOU a communist, and from your posts, I couldn't argue that fact.
Having said that, didn't like Hastings.

He will be replaced by another Democrat, so it doesn't matter.
How is the replacement accomplished ?

~~~~~~

The Democrat Party is full of scumbags but this Alcee Hastings asshole was one of the worst ones. Pure filth. Dumber than a door knob and corrupt as they come but the stupid uneducated Moon Bats kept electing him.

RIP....sorry for the family and loved ones dealing with this. Cancer sucks.

With that said, he was a corrupt Dem....he's proof that the Dems don't really care about corruption...they only care about power

He was also a race baiter and hate monger

So was your hero Flush Limpbaugh. I noticed you don't care that the Trump Humper Matt Gaetz is a pervert.

RIP....sorry for the family and loved ones dealing with this. Cancer sucks.

With that said, he was a corrupt Dem....he's proof that the Dems don't really care about corruption...they only care about power

He was also a race baiter and hate monger

So was your hero Flush Limpbaugh. I noticed you don't care that the Trump Humper Matt Gaetz is a pervert.
Rush wasn't in Govt, nor was he corrupt or impeached and removed from office like this race baiting, joke of a Dem that you are defending.

I don't care about the Gaetz case at this point, because there is no evidence presented for me to form an opinion about. If he's charged, and then found guilty....shame on him...toss him.

But this thread isn't about Trump, Rush, or Gaetz...stay on topic...

Also, a person dies and you fucking orgasm here on the message boards because a party loses a seat, ignoring the entire death itself. So..you sound like a real winner.

Can you be any more wrong than you are judgemental.
You're right, I'm wrong.

So true

Can you be any more wrong than you are judgemental.
You're right, I'm wrong. The executive branch is not powerful and the President isn't the most powerful person on the planet. My bad

Hmmm...., That why our forefathers created the three branches of government.. Executive, Legislative and Judicial.... They are supposedly all Equal in power. Not Equity.

Comment:
Seven seat majority in the House with six vacancies.
And a 50-50 Senate.
No wonder madam Pelosi tried to steal the Iowa Congressional seat..
I am sure they can find another black supremacist

Comment:
Seven seat majority in the House with six vacancies.
And a 50-50 Senate.
No wonder madam Pelosi tried to steal the Iowa Congressional seat..

Peroxide can steal the Iowa seat. It’s not going to matter in 2022. Democrats have not figured out how to scale their tactics such as 3 AM bulk ballot drop offs or boarding up polling places to limit visibility of Election judges. Republicans will take back the House if not the Senate as well in 2022.

Forum List

Back