Renewables have won the race against coal

Good, so Climate Change is solved......now we can all move on...…..I love articles like that.
"It's the economy stupid". America needs our manufacturing and trade problems solved and our infrastructure up to 21st century standards. Fuck climate change - too late for that at this point.....if we can help fix it along the way- bonus!
But we have irreversible shit coming our way no matter what....you can joke and sarcasm it away all you want to.
I will, because I've heard this song from you guys for decades. As well as you guys guaranteeing Don Jr was going to jail...….I mean you guarantees and predictions are worthless.....
Because your side needs to keep you in crises mode all the time, which is why, no matter what we do, your side will never declare ClimateChange fixed...….that's the part you dont get and why you look like an idiot.

Good! Now you people can go buy them
:th_spinspin:

Nobody is spinning, we are happy for you, you won. How can we be spinning, when you proved how wonderful your ideas are? No go buy stuff, leave us alone, and enjoy the stuff you buy.

It is the American way, ya know. You choose for you, I choose for me. Or do you propose ANOTHER SYSTEM, you PHONY BALONEY, lol!

PHONY BALONEY, lol!
19420400_1459633977416492_559860501686520557_n.jpg

x55_oyvind_johannessen_for__print-ac8ad.jpg

1176.jpg
1209.jpg
1211.jpg
1210.jpg

9457907529_9cff96fa90_o.jpg

1208.jpg
177.jpg

1040.jpg

480.jpg

Last edited:
..... go buy stuff, leave us alone, and enjoy the stuff you buy.
It is the American way, ya know. You choose for you, I choose for me.
You're not talking to some kid in mom's guest house.
I grew up 20 miles from the Cuyahoga River ( the one that caught fire ) near Akron, Ohio before Nixon created the EPA. ( one of the only good things he did) When the wind changed you could smell the fumes off of the river -- the smog looked like it does in cities in China now from rubber plants and other industries. And the Trump administration is trying to take us back to that, but they can't.

Last edited:
Good, so Climate Change is solved......now we can all move on...…..I love articles like that.
"It's the economy stupid". America needs our manufacturing and trade problems solved and our infrastructure up to 21st century standards. Fuck climate change - too late for that at this point.....if we can help fix it along the way- bonus!
But we have irreversible shit coming our way no matter what....you can joke and sarcasm it away all you want to.
Because your side needs to keep you in crises mode all the time, which is why, no matter what we do, your side will never declare ClimateChange fixed...….that's the part you dont get and why you look like an idiot.
My side ? You mean fellow human beings ?
Where does that leave you ?
STop with that bullshit, you're a lefty, so yes your side....AOC, Green NewDeal, all that shit...…..it represents you.

STop with that bullshit, you're a lefty, so yes your side....AOC, Green NewDeal, all that shit...…..it represents you.
Wrong again as usual.
It must get tiring .

Wrong again as usual.
It must get tiring .
I love when the lefties play games...….what was I wrong about?

I love when the lefties play games...….what was I wrong about?

Your attitude is wrong for starters.
This is a positive thread, so you and your fossil fuel friends either be nice or go away and troll somewhere else. Or better yet, show a little initiative and start your own topic if it means so much to you.
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

How can you blame them when we set the example for them to follow ?
Why would I blame anyone for using the world's largest source of cheap available energy? AGW is a scam. What this world needs is more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. The optimum level for plant growth is about 1000 ppm.

Just last week, President Donald Trump mocked wind power, saying, “Let’s put up some windmills — when the wind doesn’t blow, just turn off the television darling, please.” He mocked solar power as well, falsely claiming, “it’s not strong enough, and it’s very, very expensive.”

Trump is blind to the clean energy revolution, showing how desperately the country needs a president who actually understands both the science of climate change and the business of clean energy. The question is not whether renewables will surpass natural gas, but whether governments will help ensure that they do so fast enough to avoid climate catastrophe.

They report that electricity prices “for onshore wind, solar PV and offshore wind have fallen by 49 percent, 84 percent and 56 percent respectively since 2010.” Costs for lithium-ion battery storage have dropped 76 percent since 2012 — and plunged 35 percent in the past year alone.These price drops have been global game changers.

“Solar PV and onshore wind have won the race to be the cheapest sources” of bulk or primary power generation in most countries, explained a BNEF energy analyst.

But, as BNEF reports, batteries plus solar and wind “are starting to compete, in many markets and without subsidy,” with natural gas plants used for “dispatchable power” that can be delivered on demand when the grid needs it rather than only when the sun shines or wind blows.

The investment bank Credit Suisse emphasized the same trend in a report released last December. “Utility scale solar plus storage is already cheaper than gas peaker plants,” they reported at the time.

You're a fucking idiot, do you even know the definition of the word government subsidy is?

Instead of fighting renewables we should be supporting every form of energy. different forms work better in some places and when possible we should have the choice to chose what works best for us. the oil company's don't want us to have choices. with big dollar donations they buy our government leaders.

Forum List

Back