remove the tooth...

In 2015 the average Russian salary per month was $558.

Russians' Average Salary On Par With Kazakhstan

In the U.S. during 2015 the average income per month was around $50,000.

So let's look at something here. So to get a tooth pulled in Russia would be around .89% of the income. In the U.S. .89% of income would be $445. Guess what? It is usually less than $100 to get a tooth pulled, and even if you go on the upper end of like $300, that is still a lower percentage of monthly income than in Russia.

Do you have a clue how economics works? If no one could afford to see a doctor then they would all either lower their prices or go out of business... and people would quit going into huge college debt to become a doctor or a dentist.

I suggest you do some research on U.S. sites about this kind of stuff if you want to get the right answers, and not a blog written by someone in Russia.
I advise you not to argue with me.
- You do not have enough Education
- You do not know the cost of American medicine
- You do not know anything about Russia
:04:

You have no clue what you are talking about, at all.

Just curious, how many teeth have you had pulled in the U.S.?

Its around $90 per tooth at dentists who take cash. Typically offer a discount to those without insurance. X-rays are $35. So total will be around $140 give or take a few dollars.
This at my local community dentist.
The Russian troll is just that. A troll.

I had one tooth extracted 4 years ago & it cost about $600 after I shopped around & that was the best price I could find at the time.
Back in 1994 I had 4 wisdom teeth extracted for under $135 = $33 each,

That price on wisdom teeth had to include insurance. Anesthesia cost more than $135.

Local dentist in Russia.....

maxresdefault.jpg

Even if the Americans prove that in America it costs 300-500 dollars, it is 10 times more expensive than in Russia
$ 300 is too much for an American to remove a tooth

Even if the Americans prove that in America it costs 300-500 dollars, it is 10 times more expensive than in Russia
$ 300 is too much for an American to remove a tooth

According to the link I posted below, I can get a simple extraction (tooth deleted) for $236.

The average monthly income in Russia is 38,400 rubles, or $672.
The average monthly income in the US is $3,769.17.

Looks like Russians might have as much trouble paying $35 as Americans do paying $300.

Just to show my sources.

Russia Average Monthly Wages | 1992-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar
The Average American Monthly Salary
No Dental Insurance But Need a Tooth Pulled? | 1Dental.com

I today have removed a tooth.
- In modern Russia it costs 30-35 dollars
- In the USSR it was free.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------
How much does it cost to remove a tooth in America? :04:
Try brushing your teeth.

Do you have a clue how economics works? If no one could afford to see a doctor then they would all either lower their prices or go out of business... and people would quit going into huge college debt to become a doctor or a dentist.

I suggest you do some research on U.S. sites about this kind of stuff if you want to get the right answers, and not a blog written by someone in Russia.
I advise you not to argue with me.
- You do not have enough Education
- You do not know the cost of American medicine
- You do not know anything about Russia
:04:
And it appears you are not familiar with the US.

So let's look at something here. So to get a tooth pulled in Russia would be around .89% of the income. In the U.S. .89% of income would be $445. Guess what? It is usually less than $100 to get a tooth pulled, and even if you go on the upper end of like $300, that is still a lower percentage of monthly income than in Russia.
Did you mean the US monthly was $50,000 or $5000? I think you put one zero too many!

Whoa! That puts things in perspective. That's how much I pay my cleaning ladies and pet groomer each month.

Did you mean the US monthly was $50,000 or $5000? I think you put one zero too many!
Whoa! That puts things in perspective. That's how much I pay my cleaning ladies and pet groomer each month.

You are bothering me...
I gave you all the links.
Learn the life in America, which you gave the Russian

Yeah sorry I was tired when I posted that. It was actually $56,000 a year, which is around $4,700 a month.

So $4,700 a month times 0.89% is $41. That's a bit less than what it cost to get a tooth pulled in the U.S. if a person is paying straight out of pocket, but so many people either have insurance, or make enough money to qualify to see a dentist on a pay scale system that it can bring the cost down.

I don't know about you, but I don't believe for one bit that the OP has property in the U.S.

You are bothering me...
I gave you all the links.
Learn the life in America, which you gave the Russian
I'm not sure what is bothering you. I didn't mention the absence of links in the post to which you are responding.

Learn the life of America? What does that mean? I live here. However, I would like to know more about living in Russia. Educate me.

Forum List

Back