Remove name of the late Senator, Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space, road ways

See I'm not against banning the confederate flag or tearing anything down associated with Confederacy, statues,etc...
AS LONG AS ALL OTHER RACIALLY MOTIVATED flags, organizations, statues, salutes,etc. are also banned!!
Screen Shot 2015-07-15 at 9.28.16 AM.png

I'm sure these good folk are all liberal Democratic voters, and they are flying the Confederate flag for non-racist reasons...

I wonder if the guy in cammo and black beret ever served.

The guy on the far left looks like a garden gnome!

Yep. They suuuuuuure look like liberal Democrats to me!

11l6ee8.jpg

So what about these guys??? Should they too be banned??? By the way any guns shown in above?

View attachment 44635
Where did I say any of them should be banned?

I am just disavowing you retards from the hilarious proposition that Klansmen are liberals.

Hey, those Panthers are exercising their second amendment rights, for protection. Is it only okay when Cliven Bundy does it, asshole?

Oh. You want Klan with guns? They usually only bring them for lynchings, but...okay.

I just love the votive candles on the cross. A nice touch!

iw0rnn.jpg

Mine's bigger

Last edited:
Way to go folks in doing what idiots like the guy who shot the church up wanted...RACE WAR!!!
Why couldn't you idiots supporting banning confederate flag,etc. be a little more intelligent as these people ??
Do you really think this group would really want this gross hysteria be happening????

Charleston SC church shooting prayer sessions....
Screen Shot 2015-07-15 at 9.30.40 AM.png

bj8jth.jpg

A bible compliant marriage...one man, one woman, of the same race.

Last edited:
Remove name of the late Senator, Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space, road ways

LMAO oh the libs will get their panties in a bunch over that one.

They already are. I posted this in a new thread. You should the two faced hypocrites

Well the Dems were the party that attracted the KKK and that all changed when the Dem party became inclusive , the republicans (the white christian Party) courted the southern crackers in the early 60's and now the KKK is part of the white christer party, And that is why poor trailer dwelling crackers vote republican

ranch3.jpg

Last edited:
Places named after the Grand Dragon Byrd
List of places named after Robert Byrd - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Commerce[edit]
Community[edit]
Government[edit]
Healthcare[edit]
Recreation and tourism[edit]
Transportation[edit]

The Robert C. Byrd Bridge crossing the Ohio River between Huntington, West Virginia and Chesapeake, Ohio.

West Virginia, of course, is well known for being a bastion of liberalism.

Places named after the Grand Dragon Byrd
List of places named after Robert Byrd - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Commerce[edit]
Community[edit]
Government[edit]
Healthcare[edit]
Recreation and tourism[edit]
Transportation[edit]

The Robert C. Byrd Bridge crossing the Ohio River between Huntington, West Virginia and Chesapeake, Ohio.

Holy Shit!!!
Democrats better get started,thats a long list.

Lets get rolling on this folks. demand his name be REMOVED off everything. Even the fact he belonged in OUR GOVERNMENT for the DEMOCRAT PARTY

snip:
Petitioning West Virginia Governor

To remove the name of the late Senator and Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space, road ways and government buildings (including schools).

Sign Petition

Petitioning West Virginia Governor

To remove the name of the late Senator and Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space, road ways and government buildings (including schools).

The late Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV) was a member of the Ku Klux Klan and led the filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act

all of it here:
Remove name of the late Senator Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space road ways
Personally, I would have no problem with his name being removed...I wouldn't cry and moan and groan like some Con-servatives have over the Con-federate flag. But, like in South Carolina, it's West Virginia's call, isn't it?

LMAO oh the libs will get their panties in a bunch over that one.

They already are. I posted this in a new thread. You should the two faced hypocrites

Well the Dems were the party that attracted the KKK and that all changed when the Dem party became inclusive , the republicans (the white christian Party) courted the southern crackers in the early 60's and now the KKK is part of the white christer party, And that is why poor trailer dwelling crackers vote republican

ranch3.jpg

I see you are attacking poor people who live in trailers, its not surprising as you are a liberal.

Forum List

Back