Remembering My Brothers in Arms

Defending?
America haters like you and Obama should live in Somalia
Thanks for showing your hate of Americans..
He’s thinks killing and dying for corrupt lying transnational capitalists (the Empire) is patriotic and defending the country.

Can’t fix stupid.

USAF, Retired over here. And I ain't exactly stupid. I lost some pretty damned fine people so you could voice your stupidity.

Defending?
He’s thinks killing and dying for corrupt lying transnational capitalists (the Empire) is patriotic and defending the country.

Can’t fix stupid.

USAF, Retired over here. And I ain't exactly stupid. I lost some pretty damned fine people so you could voice your stupidity.
You purposely misunderstand. The troops are pawns being used by the elites, for sole benefit of the elites.

Get informed. Read War is a Racket.

Defending?

Can’t fix stupid.

You purposely misunderstand. The troops are pawns being used by the elites, for sole benefit of the elites.

sure it is
hahahahhahahahahhahaahhaha

L
Defending?

Can’t fix stupid.

.and besides every war since at WWII, if not before, the killing didn’t protect my freedoms. On the contrary, they reduce them.

Constant war abroad leads to tyranny at home. ALWAYS!!!

Get informed.

Defending?

Can’t fix stupid.
Ah yes, never ending wars for corporate profits, such honor and dignity it gives a soldier. When I was in I made sure Reagan didn't start any wars.
How did you manage to do that?

Defending?
Maybe defending is too deep a word, let's try protecting American interests abroad.

Oath-of-Enlistment.jpg

When swearing in you swear you will support and defend

Last edited:
Defending?
Maybe defending is too deep a word, let's try protecting American interests abroad.

View attachment 340947

Still no good.

I would call it protecting the interests of big corporations and the profits of the MIC.
We have the greatest political system on earth. If there is something you don't like about it there are lots of avenues to address your problem.

Defending?

View attachment 340947

Still no good.

I would call it protecting the interests of big corporations and the profits of the MIC.
We have the greatest political system on earth. If there is something you don't like about it there are lots of avenues to address your problem.
LOL.

I find that terribly naive. Our political system is nothing but corrupt and criminal. The constitution is ignored and our rights eliminated. The two major parties (really criminal gangs) do the bidding of the extreme wealthy at the people’s expense.

WAKE UP!

Defending?

Can’t fix stupid.

Your have nothing to say that I care to hear. Time to thin out the gene pool. Have a nice day.

Defending?

Can’t fix stupid.

Your have nothing to say that I care to hear. Time to thin out the gene pool. Have a nice day.
Yes I’m generally disliked by statists. I don’t care to do the bidding of criminals, like you do.

Defending?

View attachment 340947

Still no good.

LOL.

I find that terribly naive. Our political system is nothing but corrupt and criminal. The constitution is ignored and our rights eliminated. The two major parties (really criminal gangs) do the bidding of the extreme wealthy at the people’s expense.

WAKE UP!
Why do you call yourself an anarchist when you're parroting Soviet propaganda?

Defending?

Can’t fix stupid.
Have I told you how stupid anarchists are?
No. Do tell.
Anarchists are very stupid.

Any questions?

Forum List

Back