Remember when they kept saying... " Ginsberg is strong...no sign of the disease"...."she does morning exercises!"

I mean for the past two years one headline after another touted the immortality and invincibility of Ruthie..... Trips to the hospital were merely checkups and once there she was magically cleansed of all life threatening conditions and bolted out of the hospital in a jogging suit and Nike's. Not to worry! She will never die! Nope...Nosiree, nada, nein, nyet! STFU all of you right wing death mongers....she's going to piss on Trump's grave and you know it!

So I have to ask.....is this an indictment of the media? Just like the 2016 polling and the day before claims that Hillary was a guaranteed landslide winner? Is the Ginsberg propaganda collection just another indicator of what the press has become?

JO

Link to the headlines please.

Her recent trips to the hospital were never reported as mere checkups. They said she was being hospitalized for surgery. This entire "clean debate" is based on a strawman.
OP is 100% what the media reported.

The media reported that she went to the hospital for checkups? They never mentioned surgery for cancer? Then I assume you can find one clip of them doing so. :dunno:

Her recent trips to the hospital were never reported as mere checkups. They said she was being hospitalized for surgery. This entire "clean debate" is based on a strawman.
OP is 100% what the media reported.

The media reported that she went to the hospital for checkups? They never mentioned surgery for cancer? Then I assume you can find one clip of them doing so. :dunno:
And then they reported that she went home and was exercising to expedite her recovery.

Forum List

Back