Remember when the Occupy Wall Street gangs proposed the solution to the problems?

Lemme know when you guys can afford your own lobbyists.

Like Soros for the OWS cadre?

Yes, Soros is pushing the Agenda of getting Greed out of Politics, I'm SURE.

To me, I don't care if Satan himself comes out of hell and pushes the Agenda of getting Big $$ out of our Fucked up Governing.....I'd rock with him 110%

Lemme know when you guys can afford your own lobbyists.

To me, I don't care if Satan himself comes out of hell and pushes the Agenda of getting Big $$ out of our Fucked up Governing.....I'd rock with him 110%

Oh. So that's what you pretend the OWS stands for. :lol:

And their proposed "solution?"

:eusa_whistle:

It seems to me that the underlying feeling, however disorganized and poorly articulated, is: "the country is fucked up" (and even 99% of this board) seems to agree with that which is funny, the only difference is who and what they blame...........

It also seems as though our Government is bought and paid for and not operating in the interests of its people; but instead, operating in the interests of whomever has the most Capital (Entire economy is down and suffering / middle class shrinking - - - meanwhile CEO pay and Corporate profits at all time HIGH).

Now, we can all sit with our hands under our asses as the Capital continues to be funneled upward at an alarming rate, while the middle class shrinks at an alarming rate...................................or...we can obfuscate and deflect and point to all the retards who are saying they want a free ride / free college / CEO's heads on platters, etc.

I don't think in black and white, like mostly "Politics" happens to be discussed. And hopefully many who also care about what's going on can look past Politics also.

It seems to me that the underlying feeling, however disorganized and poorly articulated, is: "the country is fucked up" (and even 99% of this board) seems to agree with that which is funny, the only difference is who and what they blame...........

It also seems as though our Government is bought and paid for and not operating in the interests of its people; but instead, operating in the interests of whomever has the most Capital (Entire economy is down and suffering / middle class shrinking - - - meanwhile CEO pay and Corporate profits at all time HIGH).

Now, we can all sit with our hands under our asses as the Capital continues to be funneled upward at an alarming rate, while the middle class shrinks at an alarming rate...................................or...we can obfuscate and deflect and point to all the retards who are saying they want a free ride / free college / CEO's heads on platters, etc.

I don't think in black and white, like mostly "Politics" happens to be discussed. And hopefully many who also care about what's going on can look past Politics also.

I can agree with the amorphous complaint that our Republic is presently fucked up.

And I agree with you that WE (either you and I or a bunch of you and a buch of folks who agree more with me) differ only on what and who we blame.

But the somewhat childish lament "This stinks! This is UNFAIR! Somebody oughta DO something" aint gonna move the ball.

What I have said is a bit more specific. What I have maintained is that the OWS "complaint" that "this sucks" offers NO hint of a proposed "solution."

And to the extent that PART of the bitching and moaning "identifies" corporate "greed" as a culprit, because "those" evil rich greedy companies and rich people will not invest their money in sufficient amounts [imagine the noive of doze people to choose how they will spend or refrain from spending their money!] , the lament of the OWS-ers provides a hint about what they seek.

But they generally don't have the temerity to give voice to it.

For good reason.

Exactly who the fuck do they think might give THEM the right to tell the rich guys when and how much to spend?

And once we take the first steps down THAT path, who the fuck will ever be permitted to tell them "Wait. That's going to far?"

the neocons obsession with mocking OWS proves its working...

Idiots like blu toss around the term "neocon" without knowing what it is and without caring whether it accurately applies or not.

But then such nitwits imagine that their pathetic "defense" of the Moccupy Wall Street "movement" has any hint of persuasiveness?

:lol:

Dipshit: tell us all how, exactly, the Moccupy Wall Street "movement" is allegedly "working?"

you are witnessing the death of capitalism to due greed of wall st and politicians. it all could have been prevented if scumbags would have taken corporations and money out of politics instead of enabling unchecked lobbying and bribing

How about you hold your breath until capitalism dies....

:eusa_liar::cuckoo:

The Tea Party Movement still isn't a tool of the GOP.

Your ability to perceive things accurately is merely shown yet again to be fully lacking.

The Tea Party Movement can and will toss RINOs the fuck out as readily as they tossed out liberal Democratics in the past midterms. Tools like you just don't get that.

The most Tea Party supported Senate candidates in the last election LOST. How soon you forget.

Yeah that's what I remember most about the 2010 Landslide

You should remember it. The Tea Party cost the GOP the Senate.

I remember when the Tea Party wasn't a tool of the Republican Party and Wall Street.

That lasted about as long as my first piece of ass. lololololol

:eusa_liar::cuckoo:

The Tea Party Movement still isn't a tool of the GOP.

Your ability to perceive things accurately is merely shown yet again to be fully lacking.

The Tea Party Movement can and will toss RINOs the fuck out as readily as they tossed out liberal Democratics in the past midterms. Tools like you just don't get that.

The most Tea Party supported Senate candidates in the last election LOST. How soon you forget.

WASHINGTON — Jubilant Republicans took control of the House on Wednesday and installed Representative John A. Boehner of Ohio as the new speaker before pushing through an overhaul of House rules intended to expedite their drive to dismantle the new health care law, cut federal spending and provide the tax cuts they see as a way to jump-start the economy. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/06/us/politics/06cong.html?pagewanted=all

How soon you forget.....idiot.

Forum List

Back