Remember when stupid liberals blamed Jeb Bush for "fixing" the ballots in Florida?

Wow...I knew about the 2000 election...that site also talks about the 2004 one. I knew people weren't dumb enough to reelect Bush. Most crooked son of a bitch ever to become president.

What I remember is that after he stole the election, Bush proceeded to turn peace into war, prosperity into recession and surpluses into deficits.

And now you clowns want to put ANOTHER Bush in the White House.
That about sums it up! Just imagine cons. Without Bush fuckin the world up Obama Probably would have never been elected much less considered as a presidential candidate!

That's all true too, but Gore still lost Florida

Truman said, "The buck stops here". Apparently for the wingnuts, the buck stops at the nearest liberal. When will they ever learn that personal responsibility isn't just for the other guy? I guess it isn't surprising. They like to act like tough guys,but give them a chance and they'll hide behind a woman's skirts! It's laughable that they think they deserve to run the country.
Yeah, that's why obama still blames Bush.

I remember Kathrine Harris making a partisan fool of herself trying to bring in the win for Bush. God what an embarrassment, her's was the name on the bottom line and where blame must ultimately fall for fucking things up.
She did bring in the win...she certified the election for Bush before W Palm could recount....
She followed the law, Democrats did not.

Truman said, "The buck stops here". Apparently for the wingnuts, the buck stops at the nearest liberal. When will they ever learn that personal responsibility isn't just for the other guy? I guess it isn't surprising. They like to act like tough guys,but give them a chance and they'll hide behind a woman's skirts! It's laughable that they think they deserve to run the country.
I thought women were tough now a days and just as capable of defense as the nearest tough guy.

I remember Kathrine Harris making a partisan fool of herself trying to bring in the win for Bush. God what an embarrassment, her's was the name on the bottom line and where blame must ultimately fall for fucking things up.
She did bring in the win...she certified the election for Bush before W Palm could recount....
You mean one of the cherry picked recounts that Gore was using to disenfranchise the rest of the state, whose ballots he did NOT want recounted?

You mean one of the cherry picked recounts that Gore was using to disenfranchise the rest of the state, whose ballots he did NOT want recounted?

Wow, guy, you won.

YOu successfully stole the election from Al Gore. We got two wars, two recessions, some of the worst disasters in American history (9/11, Katrina) and our national reputation was ruined around the world.

I don't know what you are complaining about. YOu should be proud.

Now WHY did you bring this up?! You KNOW Liberals have NEVER gotten over this and that it was THIS even that caused something in their little heads to S*N*A*P! That was DECADES ago, yet the libs have never gotten over it and have hated him with a red hot passion that has never burned out since. Just the mention of the word 'Florida' sends them, frothing at the mouth, into a long, hate-spewing tirade, and for the next 30 minutes they are living in their own made-up past, unable to focus on the last 7 1/2 years or what's going on today.

You are just a cruel little, sadistic person. :p

Now WHY did you bring this up?! You KNOW Liberals have NEVER gotten over this and that it was THIS even that caused something in their little heads to S*N*A*P! That was DECADES ago, yet the libs have never gotten over it and have hated him with a red hot passion that has never burned out since. Just the mention of the word 'Florida' sends them, frothing at the mouth, into a long, hate-spewing tirade, and for the next 30 minutes they are living in their own made-up past, unable to focus on the last 7 1/2 years or what's going on today.

You are just a cruel little, sadistic person. :p

What's going on today is we are still trying to fix all the shit Bush fucked up.

case in point, you think this guy would have ever been set off had Bush not created ISIS by Invading Iraq to start with? Probably not. Maybe something else might have set him off, but we'd have common sense gun control in place.

Oh, Trumpenfuhrer is trailing by 12 points right now. And that was before he decided to spike the football in Orlando.

What's going on today is we are still trying to fix all the shit Bush fucked up.
SEE! Joe was kind enough to demonstrate what I was talking about!

"B...B...Buuuuusssshhhhhh is responsible for all the world's problems and everything Obama has done for 7 1/2 years! Waaaah!"

It's gonna take him all day to wind down now.

:rolleyes:

SEE! Joe was kind enough to demonstrate what I was talking about!

"B...B...Buuuuusssshhhhhh is responsible for all the world's problems and everything Obama has done for 7 1/2 years! Waaaah!"

It's gonna take him all day to wind down now.

My life is a lot better than it was 7-1/2 years ago. So are most people I know. I mean, I know YOU are a miserable shit, but that's only you.

Lol....

The ballots were designed by democrats and approved by democrats.

Those facts have not changed. You know, since they are facts.

Liberals are such losers.

Wow, guy, you won.

YOu successfully stole the election from Al Gore. We got two wars, two recessions, some of the worst disasters in American history (9/11, Katrina) and our national reputation was ruined around the world.

I don't know what you are complaining about. YOu should be proud.
You are incorrect because it was Algore who was prevented from stealing the election. Rewriting history doesn't change reality.

What I remember is that after he stole the election, Bush proceeded to turn peace into war, prosperity into recession and surpluses into deficits.

That about sums it up! Just imagine cons. Without Bush fuckin the world up Obama Probably would have never been elected much less considered as a presidential candidate!

not if the butterfly ballot wasn't created to confuse voters...

10,000 people in Palm Beach county thought they VOTED FOR GORE, instead the spot was for Buccanon, a man who never even campaigned in Palm Beach County and spent ZERO on advertising there in Palm beach....

GORE WON by a landslide, when it comes to the 'will of the people' and who the florida citizens wanted.

10,000 people in Palm Beach county thought they VOTED FOR GORE, instead the spot was for Buccanon, a man who never even campaigned in Palm Beach County and spent ZERO on advertising there in Palm beach....

GORE WON by a landslide, when it comes to the 'will of the people' and who the florida citizens wanted.
And you can complain that the Super Bowl losing team actually won because they had possession of the ball longer. Unfortunately, that's not how the rules work. There were a lot of Bush voters in the Florida panhandle, for example, who didn't go vote because some of the networks had already called the state and they didn't think it would matter. Should not their opinions matter as well? Ultimately, it comes down to how the ballots are marked, and by that standard, Bush won.

Here's why Gore lost Florida.

AP_elian_gonzales_raid_01_jef_150421_12x5_1600.jpg

You are incorrect because it was Algore who was prevented from stealing the election. Rewriting history doesn't change reality.

sigh. Whatever, guy. Will you guys ever own up to what a disaster Bush was?

And you can complain that the Super Bowl losing team actually won because they had possession of the ball longer. Unfortunately, that's not how the rules work. There were a lot of Bush voters in the Florida panhandle, for example, who didn't go vote because some of the networks had already called the state and they didn't think it would matter. Should not their opinions matter as well? Ultimately, it comes down to how the ballots are marked, and by that standard, Bush won.

Except we never counted how all the ballots were marked.

We can talk about the 3000 people Jeb illegally purged from the voter rolls, or the recount Bush stopped in Miami. But the point was..

Gore won the most votes nationally.
Gore probably won Florida, but they never counted the votes completely.

Forum List

Back