Remember when republicans didn’t pretend the electoral college vote was sacred?

For the most part, they didn’t give it much thought because democratic winning candidates always won BOTH the popular vote and the electoral map. In fact, only a handful of winning presidents in history have lost the popular vote and most of those were republican! Bush AND Trump are part of the 5 specifically. It simply makes sense that it is a reflection of democracy for the candidate to win the popular vote even if it doesn’t actually decide the winner.

Because Trump lost the popular vote and probably will again, they try to pretend the electoral vote has always been sacred and the popular vote isn’t indictive of anything I guess lol. Republicans thrive on which narrative is the most convenient.

He-he! You ARE hilarious, Billy Boy! Thanks for the comic relief EVERY time you post.
I’m right as always :itsok:
He-he! Thanks for ANOTHER laugh, Billy!
I’ll be here all night!
Shouldn't you be doing your job 'patrolling' the AW parking lot?

For the most part, they didn’t give it much thought because democratic winning candidates always won BOTH the popular vote and the electoral map. In fact, only a handful of winning presidents in history have lost the popular vote and most of those were republican! Bush AND Trump are part of the 5 specifically. It simply makes sense that it is a reflection of democracy for the candidate to win the popular vote even if it doesn’t actually decide the winner.

Because Trump lost the popular vote and probably will again, they try to pretend the electoral vote has always been sacred and the popular vote isn’t indictive of anything I guess lol. Republicans thrive on which narrative is the most convenient.

YOU ASSHOLE!
If her Royal Highness HRC had lost the popular vote but won the EC YOU would be posting the exact opposite!
Fucking phony hypocrite LOSER!
Ask the voters in the ten smallest states in the Union if they want to change the EC/popular vote laws.

Remember when assholes like you thought one party was scum and the other was "Right On! Brother! Right On!".
Welfare check didn't come yet?
Her welfare check is late. She's 'riding the cotton pony' and her bull dyke partner just drank the last bottle of cooking sherry.

no--I don't remember that...you are babbling crap again

So if a Dem won the Electoral College, but lost the popular vote, you wouldn't accept that outcome? You'd protest it just like you do now?

Forum List

Back