Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

You keep denying that members of Congress and 40% of American voters thought there was fraud. That is a fact. Congress stole the election by voting not to investigate.

FruitLoops, quite me denying some members of Congress thought there was fraud...

Quote me denying many American voters thought there was fraud...

This is why you lose every argument. You're utterly clueless to what others actually post.

As far as Congress holding an investigation... again, they should have do e that earlier. Waiting until the last second, to hold up certification with no evidence of fraud, was not going to happen. Nor should it have.

Brain-dead con... you don't have any such videos. Again, the news showed by June, 2020, some 10000 had already been arrested.

And of course you won't answer the questions. That's because you know you're full of shit and I'm right.

This isn't about me. It's about you spouting total horseshit!

Yet you can't help parroting what the DNC tells you to. Again , we have to full unedited videos, complete with FBI agents and antifa faggots working the crowds and the police firing into peaceful groups of protestors. Keep smoking those big rocks, your peers will love you for it.

Yet you can't help parroting what the DNC tells you to. Again , we have to full unedited videos, complete with FBI agents and antifa faggots working the crowds and the police firing into peaceful groups of protestors. Keep smoking those big rocks, your peers will love you for it.
You don't have any videos! You're just spewing shit! Now, go along sonny and come back when your all grown up!

The only thing the police fired at the insurrectionists outside the Capitol were tear gas and pepper balls. Not bullets.

Idiot.

FruitLoops, quite me denying some members of Congress thought there was fraud...

Quote me denying many American voters thought there was fraud...

This is why you lose every argument. You're utterly clueless to what others actually post.

As far as Congress holding an investigation... again, they should have do e that earlier. Waiting until the last second, to hold up certification with no evidence of fraud, was not going to happen. Nor should it have.
The evidence was the people who came to DC that day.

Let us know the second you find video of the cops firing bullets into the crowd, idiot, mm-kay?

Where are the news reports of the wounded, retard?

Let us know when you ever post something honest instead of deflections and strawmen, gimp.

Let us know the second you find video of the cops firing bullets into the crowd, idiot, mm-kay?

Where are the news reports of the gunshot victims, retard?

lol you claiming there weren't any gunshot victims now? lol

"The police firing into peaceful groups of protestors".

Prove it, dipshit.

Forum List

Back