Remember the San Francisco gay mens choir claiming they are coming after the children?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Some of the members of a gay men’s chorus that released a controversial viral video in which the singers promised to “corrupt your kids” and “convert your children” appear to be convicted pedophiles, according to research conducted by The Western Journal.

The chorus roster and board of directors of the San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus were apparently removed from the group’s website around the time these revelations became public.

The video of the chorus singing “we’re coming for your children” went viral earlier this week.

I am supposed to make a comment cause the mods will get all offended and stuff. Well, what is there to say?

Last edited:
Me and others have been warning Americans, Democrats are going after your kids.

Democrats confuse kids about gender

Democrats manipulate kids into gender dysphoria

And finally Democrats mutilate and drug children doing permanent damage.
I wonder if we will see this group in info commercials as being sued for molesting children like large Churches, Boy Scouts........

Some of the members of a gay men’s chorus that released a controversial viral video in which the singers promised to “corrupt your kids” and “convert your children” appear to be convicted pedophiles, according to research conducted by The Western Journal.

The chorus roster and board of directors of the San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus were apparently removed from the group’s website around the time these revelations became public.

The video of the chorus singing “we’re coming for your children” went viral earlier this week.

I am supposed to make a comment cause the mods will get all offended and stuff. Well, what is there to say?

And I respond……..

Of course they are…..

That video was a parody of the comments being made about the subject at that time.

They were making fun of the situation instead of getting all bent out of shape about it, like all the fuktards did you beleive this to be a "real" serious video. It even states in the video description, "tongue in cheek" depiction.

They were making a point about people like you, falling for all the bullshit and lies the psychopathic media spews out.

Do I agree with the way they did this, no I do not. This was THE most WRONG thing for them to do, regardless of it being a joke on all the dumbfucks making pedophiliac comments.

The story states that most of them are convicted pedophiles, but does NOT give any proof of any kind of these accusations........AS USUAL for corrupt media trying to make a buck off somebodys stupidity and pain/suffering.

Most pedophiles aren't gay, as many psychiatrists will state as fact.

I don't condon any of these gay mens choirs, as they are all stuck up, narcissistic asswipes. But they all are not what the lying media claims. And you need to re-evaluate yourself for believing such bullshit.

Too late!

They came after the kids ... and they got them!

MV5BZjU2ZGI5YmMtN2FmZi00NWEyLTgxOGYtYTU3YTc3OGQyZGFhL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY3MTU0Mzg@._V1_.jpg

“Minor attracted People”?

The cult is trying to remove the stigma of PEDOPHILES?

What the fuck are we doing?

STudies show that homosexuality and Trans can lead to pedophilia. They.....Really.....want your children.

Forum List

Back