Remember progressives said Trump POTUS would lead 2 economic collapse & WWIII?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Well it's early yet, but the opposite came true.

He's the only POTUS since ??? that hasn't started a war. And our economy is arguably the best its ever been.

When are they right?

Since Progressives were here and gone before Rump was born, I doubt they said anything about him.

They said the entire world economy would collapse. So I bought stocks. Now I am reallocating. Happy with my decision....my grandchildren will benefit from my trusting our leader.

The OPPOSITE always comes true with Democrats. Whatever they promise UP ends up being down. Whatever they forecast BAD turns out good.

If the Democrats were a compass, it would point South; Leftards are dyslexic who see the world backwards, upside-down and through a gold-fish bowl while sitting inside a bubble looking at themselves in a mirror seeing the sky falling not realizing it is their own dandruff.

Put a liberal in charge of an agency, and you can always count on them producing great ideas that simply don't work. Problem is, they still see them as great ideas. Democrats are stupidity in action.

design-fail1.jpg
design-fail2.jpg
design-fail5.jpg
design-fail6.jpg

The fact is they hope for it. That is all you need to know. It does prove how most of them are trust fund losers who don't pay their own bills.

Thanks Obama for the economy and thank God no one has tried to drop a nuke on the US. Drumpfs economic policies will start taking effect shortly.

Thank O'bummer for the economy, because the changes he made were.......list reasons here:

It's worth mentioning, the economy didn't show improvement on O'bummer's watch until after the Republicans. took back the house. Coincidence?

He's the only POTUS since ??? that hasn't started a war. And our economy is arguably the best its ever been.

When are they right?

That was the Hillary plan. War with Russia.

Forum List

Back