Remember Obama quote: Would be 'personal insult' to legacy if voters don't back Clinton

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

I guess the PEOPLE HAVE INSULTED OBAMA! :badgrin:

Obama: Would be 'personal insult' to legacy if black voters don't back Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

"You may have heard Hillary's opponent in this election say that there's never been a worse time to be a black person. I mean, he missed that whole civics lesson about slavery or Jim Crow," Obama said. "But we've got a museum for him to visit, so he can tune in. We will educate him."
In harsh rebuke of Trump, Obama referred to the businessman as "somebody who has fought against civil rights and fought against equality and who has shown no regard for working people most of his life."
On Trump's quest to win over African-American voters, Obama quipped: "Well, we do have challenges, but we're not stupid."

What a lying condescending prick. BYE BYE OBAMA.

Last edited:

Obama: Would be 'personal insult' to legacy if black voters don't back Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

"You may have heard Hillary's opponent in this election say that there's never been a worse time to be a black person. I mean, he missed that whole civics lesson about slavery or Jim Crow," Obama said. "But we've got a museum for him to visit, so he can tune in. We will educate him."
In harsh rebuke of Trump, Obama referred to the businessman as "somebody who has fought against civil rights and fought against equality and who has shown no regard for working people most of his life."
On Trump's quest to win over African-American voters, Obama quipped: "Well, we do have challenges, but we're not stupid."

The majority did back her. Funny, after what Bush left Obama and what Obama is leaving Trump, Republicans are angry. They thought they almost had the nation destroyed. Then Obama went and ruined their plan. He brought the country back from the brink. But don't worry, Trump will be worse than Bush.

The majority did back her. Funny, after what Bush left Obama and what Obama is leaving Trump, Republicans are angry. They thought they almost had the nation destroyed. Then Obama went and ruined their plan. He brought the country back from the brink. But don't worry, Trump will be worse than Bush.

The majority did back her.

Prove it.

His legacy will be that he destroyed the Rat Party and was the first half black president.
His legacy will be that he'll be the first president ever to have his name entirely struck from the books.

In twenty years, kids won't know who the hell he was.

Then you'd think Obama would be happy, smiling and graciously performing all the traditional rituals presidents perform when it's time to turn over the reins of power. He is, right?

Obama told everyone that THIS ELECTION would be a referendum on his policies.

Well, BARRY....the people spoke. BYE BYE OBAMACARE!

New Topics

Forum List

Back