Remember how you freaked out and went nuts during the 2020 pandemic?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Remember all that? The hand santizizer that was everywhere, that gave you a permanent case of dermatitis? The nitrile gloves you wore everywhere because you were afraid to touch the door handles at the stores? Being afraid to check your mail, for fear of catching COVID? Buying one of those stupid ultraviolet light disinfectant devices for your cell phone? Sucking air through the endless masks you bought, some of which had goofy faces printed on them? Holding your breath as you walked by people on the sidewalk or in the stores?

Well guess what! Most of you caught the Coof anyway, you losers. :laughing0301:

If you didn't catch the original strain, you probably caught the Omicron and didn't even know it. You more than likely now have natural antibodies that didn't even come from the vaccine jabs you took. Now before some jackass says "But the vaccine done kept me from gettin' really sick...", I have yet to hear one of you jackasses get down on your knees and thank President Trump for Operation Warp Speed.

"Most people in the United States, including most children, have now been infected with the coronavirus, according to a new study from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

At a briefing for reporters on Tuesday, the CDC's Dr. Kristie Clarke said so many people caught omicron over the winter that almost 60% of everyone in the U.S. now have antibodies to the virus in their blood.

That number is even higher for children — almost 75% of children 11 and younger have antibodies to the virus..."

Most Americans have been infected with the COVID-19 virus, the CDC reports

"The researchers examined blood samples from more than 200,000 Americans and looked for virus-fighting antibodies made from infections, not vaccines. They found that signs of past infection rose dramatically between December and February, when the more contagious omicron variant surged through the U.S."

New CDC report estimates percentage of Americans with COVID antibodies

How 'bout that natural immunity? :auiqs.jpg:

Remember how you freaked out and went nuts during the 2020 pandemic?

Yes I do. I was genuinely scared for the country because the President was a reality TV star from the Apprentice - leading a country of 330 million people during a once in a century pandemic. It freaked me out.

Remember all that? The hand santizizer that was everywhere, that gave you a permanent case of dermatitis? The nitrile gloves you wore everywhere because you were afraid to touch the door handles at the stores? Being afraid to check your mail, for fear of catching COVID? Buying one of those stupid ultraviolet light disinfectant devices for your cell phone? Sucking air through the endless masks you bought, some of which had goofy faces printed on them? Holding your breath as you walked by people on the sidewalk or in the stores?

Aside from wearing masks, which was mandated by the county while in public places, I don't recall any of that...

Remember how you freaked out and went nuts during the 2020 pandemic?​

Yes I do. I was genuinely scared for the country because the President was a reality TV star from the Apprentice - leading a country of 330 million people during a once in a century pandemic. It freaked me out.

Most vaccines take 5-10 years to develop. If you really believe the vaccines had some benefit, consider the fact that Trump got it done in a matter of months.

Most vaccines take 5-10 years to develop. If you really believe the vaccines had some benefit, consider the fact that Trump got it done in a matter of months.

If Trump did such an amazing job getting the vaccine completed so fast (he did, kudos to him) - then how come his voting base won't take it?

An interesting question indeed.

Aside from wearing masks, which was mandated by the county while in public places, I don't recall any of that...

Uhh then you must have never left the house.

I had to get a 16-pack roll of Bounty paper towels off a PALLET because the guy at Walmart was handing them out to people who were IN A LINE. Have you ever had to wait in line at the grocery store to get paper towels?

What JGalt said is definitely correct. People freaked out. Store shelves were empty, restaurants shut down, politicians forced everyone to close down.

Trump and Fauci, quite the team.

I knew by week 2 that this was the biggest load of horse ship we'd ever encountered. And it was OBVIOUS, PAINFULLY OBVIOUS when nothing happened at that point and fauci said....it's the next two weeks...then the next two weeks.

Well guess what! Most of you caught the Coof anyway, you losers. :laughing0301:

If you didn't catch the original strain, you probably caught the Omicron and didn't even know it. You more than likely now have natural antibodies that didn't even come from the vaccine jabs you took. Now before some jackass says "But the vaccine done kept me from gettin' really sick...", I have yet to hear one of you jackasses get down on your knees and thank President Trump for Operation Warp Speed.

"Most people in the United States, including most children, have now been infected with the coronavirus, according to a new study from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

At a briefing for reporters on Tuesday, the CDC's Dr. Kristie Clarke said so many people caught omicron over the winter that almost 60% of everyone in the U.S. now have antibodies to the virus in their blood.

That number is even higher for children — almost 75% of children 11 and younger have antibodies to the virus..."

Most Americans have been infected with the COVID-19 virus, the CDC reports

"The researchers examined blood samples from more than 200,000 Americans and looked for virus-fighting antibodies made from infections, not vaccines. They found that signs of past infection rose dramatically between December and February, when the more contagious omicron variant surged through the U.S."

New CDC report estimates percentage of Americans with COVID antibodies

How 'bout that natural immunity? :auiqs.jpg:
No.

pinkfloyd said:
If Trump did such an amazing job getting the vaccine completed so fast (he did, kudos to him) - then how come his voting base won't take it?
because most of his base was never going to take it no matter who was president. President trump wasn't behind gain of function. that was obama and fauci. PresidentTrump like many americans didn't think that our own countrymen, OUR OWN GOV"T, OUR OWN alleged medical bureaucrats would undermine our health, put millions at risk for their own personal fortunes and power. Well we sure know now don't we.
President trump didn't order the infected into nursing homes did he. He sent medical ships and supplies to NYC who said they were in dire need. Well...you're not in dire need if you are intentionally killing your seniors. That was blue state governors. Red States preserved freedom and individual rights. Not so with Blue states. They acted the tyrants they are.

President Trump didn't force people into long lines like cattle to get in and out of a store to be harrassed by employees of these stores whose CEOs colluded with democrat bureaucrats for special treatment in return for destroying their competition.
Naw...that was the big box stores like Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, others.

Medical field. ignored the science. Followed gov't orders, killing their own patients with killer treatments and meds. We have obamacare now. You may not care about that now. but there will come a time you will.

An interesting question indeed.
biden-malarkey-S.jpg

Much as I know you run from FACTS and the TRUTH.

As you know too, Conservatives did not refuse the vaccine any more than anyone else. We objected to MANDATES.

Who are not vaccinated?
Demographics%20to%20April%204%202022-L.jpg

Last edited:
Know what's funny? The stores that are stuck with loads of hand sanitizer, masks, disinfectant. LOLOOLOLOLOL They can't give it away. It's like the american people are giving them the big ole one finger salute.

Know what's funny? The stores that are stuck with loads of hand sanitizer, masks, disinfectant. LOLOOLOLOLOL They can't give it away. It's like the american people are giving them the big ole one finger salute.

Which stores are these?

I broke my leg in late 2019. By the time the #CoronaHoax2020 started to take root, the bar for me to worry about anything as a threat to my well-being had been set well past any overhyped flu/cold outbreak.

It became very obvious to me, very quickly, the degree to which we were being lied to about this fake “pandemic”, the degree of hyperbole, fearmongering, and outright lies, and the political agendas that it was being exploited to promote.

Forum List

Back