Remember how Trump made fun of the disabled guy?

He did it. I'm not voting for Biden so your questions are irrelevant to me and really, someone who would vote for someone that made fun of someone with a handicap really have no place to condemn anyone else for anything.
Umm... He didn't do it. Unless you have something I haven't seen.

You've seen it.
Yea we saw him make fun of idiots that lie about him, he did the same exact thing to several other people. He wasn’t aware that one reporter was disabled in any way.

That's really not a defense. Even as you state it that is not how a president acts.
Why? The Progs around their own President do it for him. Progs are very abrasive. Perhaps you really never heard them. Most of the TV hosts on FOX who do have at least some support for the President are very reserved and professional. Even if they lean in his direction. A few right wing radio hosts may get a little Prog like in their descriptive views of a Prog politician or agenda at times.

Have you ever seen me defend any of it? Its called principles but even then a president should lead the way.
The President has been calling for law and order from the beginning, when Camel-uh and Slow Joe have been cheerleading the rioters. Not to mention Dem mayors and governors refusing to arrest and charge the domestic terrorists.

Someone who calls those peacefully protesting SOB's has no standing to tell anyone anything. Those who gas those peacefully protesting has no standing to have people listen to him.

Listening goes in both direction.

I’ve said many times the Dems will go into political suicide bomber mode, and they have. They don’t care if what they are doing is unpopular, as long as it does enough damage to the country, then their “greater good” is served. So what side are you going to be on?

I care less what the Dem's do. I am not on either side. I am on the side of the people.
No “peaceful protesters” were ever “gassed”. People throwing shit at police and refusing their commands to move are violent.

“I should not have been there,” Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman General Mark Milley said of his appearance at the politically charged event on June 1.

“My presence in that moment and in that environment created a perception of the military involved in domestic politics,” he said in a prerecorded video commencement address to the National Defense University.

Milley’s remarks followed a rare outpouring of condemnation from retired U.S. generals and even former defense secretary Jim Mattis for taking part in the event, given that the U.S. military is meant to be apolitical and is sworn to defend the U.S. Constitution, which protects the right to peaceful protest.

After rebuke, top U.S. general says joining Trump church walk during protests was 'mistake'

Mattis is a traitor according to the lefts hero Bob Woodward.

He did it. I'm not voting for Biden so your questions are irrelevant to me and really, someone who would vote for someone that made fun of someone with a handicap really have no place to condemn anyone else for anything.

You've seen it.
Yea we saw him make fun of idiots that lie about him, he did the same exact thing to several other people. He wasn’t aware that one reporter was disabled in any way.

That's really not a defense. Even as you state it that is not how a president acts.
Why? The Progs around their own President do it for him. Progs are very abrasive. Perhaps you really never heard them. Most of the TV hosts on FOX who do have at least some support for the President are very reserved and professional. Even if they lean in his direction. A few right wing radio hosts may get a little Prog like in their descriptive views of a Prog politician or agenda at times.

Have you ever seen me defend any of it? Its called principles but even then a president should lead the way.
The President has been calling for law and order from the beginning, when Camel-uh and Slow Joe have been cheerleading the rioters. Not to mention Dem mayors and governors refusing to arrest and charge the domestic terrorists.

Someone who calls those peacefully protesting SOB's has no standing to tell anyone anything. Those who gas those peacefully protesting has no standing to have people listen to him.

I’ve said many times the Dems will go into political suicide bomber mode, and they have. They don’t care if what they are doing is unpopular, as long as it does enough damage to the country, then their “greater good” is served. So what side are you going to be on?

I care less what the Dem's do. I am not on either side. I am on the side of the people.
No “peaceful protesters” were ever “gassed”. People throwing shit at police and refusing their commands to move are violent.

“I should not have been there,” Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman General Mark Milley said of his appearance at the politically charged event on June 1.

“My presence in that moment and in that environment created a perception of the military involved in domestic politics,” he said in a prerecorded video commencement address to the National Defense University.

Milley’s remarks followed a rare outpouring of condemnation from retired U.S. generals and even former defense secretary Jim Mattis for taking part in the event, given that the U.S. military is meant to be apolitical and is sworn to defend the U.S. Constitution, which protects the right to peaceful protest.

After rebuke, top U.S. general says joining Trump church walk during protests was 'mistake'
Do you have a point? I could care less about how some general feels. The military may be needed to put down domestic terrorists. His comments in no way proves that the rioters that were forced out of the area were “peaceful” as you and every Democrat hack claim. We all saw the videos, deranged lunatics attacking police and throwing shit.

Last edited:
What do you call circumventing the election process to appoint a leader who few supported, hand-picked for dementia-guy knowing full well she was to be their puppet POTUS?

Nominating the dementia guy is a clear risk on the Democrats part but I'm not sure what you mean by circumventing the election process.

Could it mean urging the voters in a state to cross party lines and vote for the weaker candidate in the opposing party's primary?

Promoting the campaign of a minority fellow Republican to run as an independent in the general election?

Or do you mean suggesting that voters cast their vote both in-person and by mail?

You've seen it.

Funny how these standards magically appear ... when you're talking about Republicans ...

You've seen it.

Mattis is a traitor according to the lefts hero Bob Woodward.

It wasn't just Mattis.

You've seen it.

Do you have a point? I could care less about how some general feels. The military may be needed to put down domestic terrorists. His comments in no way proves that the rioters that were forced out of the area were “peaceful” as you and every Democrat hack claim. We all saw the videos, deranged lunatics attacking police and throwing shit.

Generals. Plural.

What do you call circumventing the election process to appoint a leader who few supported, hand-picked for dementia-guy knowing full well she was to be their puppet POTUS?

Nominating the dementia guy is a clear risk on the Democrats part but I'm not sure what you mean by circumventing the election process.

Could it mean urging the voters in a state to cross party lines and vote for the weaker candidate in the opposing party's primary?

Promoting the campaign of a minority fellow Republican to run as an independent in the general election?

Or do you mean suggesting that voters cast their vote both in-person and by mail?

It's an ASSAULT on our election process. It's clearly apparent to me Biden is unfit to make breakfast less be the most powerful guy in the world, this is fucking NUTS. Kamala was deep state appointed by orders beyond the deep state. When is the last time that happened? Kennedy, Lincoln, never? Either way this is an in your face deep state run operation, it's clearly not the intent of the election process. They loss the media because they're too pathetic, now they have COVID going for them (riots) and mail fraud.

The Democrats are evil, pure and simple. First they invent the Russian hoax doing worse than the accusation, dreamed up racism, "grab a pussy", traitor when they were traitors, media is an extent of the operation. Riots, impeachment, exploited COVID deeply and continue to do so.

Meanwhile there's Trump, opposite guy. If Trump loses I'm out, I'll wrap up my project there's at least one nice spot where where the immediate community is unaffected by blue. Nice community, the folks wave on the hwy. It's not too far from me. Kind of place BLM wouldn't care to know, even if they did they'd run them off on horseback & cattle.

Been a while since I rode a horse, but I can offer some well behaved German Shepard's. Big too. Nothing is more intimidating than their bark. You wouldn't want to do something stupid to get bit either, their bite is second to wolves.

Last edited:

It's an ASSAULT on our election process. It's clearly apparent to me Biden is unfit to make breakfast less be the most powerful guy in the world, this is fucking NUTS. When is the last time that happened? Kennedy, Lincoln perhaps? Hmm!....Never? Kamala was deep state appointed by orders beyond the deep state. Either way this is an in your face deep state run operation, it's clearly not the intent of the election process. They loss the media because they're too pathetic, now they have COVID going for them (riots) and mail fraud.

Meanwhile there's Trump, opposite guy. If Trump loses I'm out, I'll wrap up my project there's at least one nice spot where where the immediate community is unaffected by blue. Nice community, the folks wave on the hwy. It's not too far from me. Kind of place BLM wouldn't care to know, even if they did they'd run them off on horseback & cattle.

Been a while since I rode a horse, but I can offer some well behaved German Shepard's. Big too. Nothing is more intimidating than their bark. You wouldn't want to do something stupid to get bit either, their bite is second to wolves.

It is apparent to you that Biden is unfit for office, That's fine. I have no problem with that opinion. Nor a problem with the opposing view from the other side which states it is Trump that is unfit. What I disagree with is your charge that's it is an assault on our election process. I look at the 3 examples I provided as assaults on "the process". The nomination of Biden (and Trump for that matter) appears to me to be more the case of an assault on the voters' intelligence.

Forum List

Back