Remember, as always Donald Trump will prove that he was Correct once again!

Of course, you wanted Biden to institute mandatory vaccinations.
At least when leading a horse to water, you have a chance of them drinking the water.
NOT with teabaggers.

"Free" state of Florida No 1 for COVID deaths among ...

View attachment 817855
Palm Beach Post
https://www.palmbeachpost.com › story › 2022/11/09
Nov 9, 2022 — Gov. Ron DeSantis' attacks on masks and vaccines during the pandemic helped make Florida the nation's leader in COVID death rates among ...

Despite 80000 deaths, COVID fades as Florida politics issue

View attachment 817856
Orlando Sentinel
https://www.orlandosentinel.com › 2022/09/12 › as-de...
Sep 12, 2022 — As the race for governor enters the final stage, COVID has barely played any role in the campaigns.

For red and blue America, a glaring divide in COVID-19 death ...

View attachment 817860
ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › Health › story
Mar 28, 2022 — Cumulative death rates in red states were 38% higher than in blue states, post-vaccination availability, data shows.
/----/ A recent New York Times article contains a rather surprising piece of information. Discussing the significant decline in official Covid deaths in the US, writer David Leonhardt claims that the actual number is almost certainly even lower. “The official number is probably an exaggeration because it includes some people who had the virus when they died even though it was not the underlying cause of death,” Leonhardt writes, noting that even the CDC’s own data shows that almost one-third of recent official Covid deaths have fallen into this category.

/----/ A recent New York Times article contains a rather surprising piece of information. Discussing the significant decline in official Covid deaths in the US, writer David Leonhardt claims that the actual number is almost certainly even lower. “The official number is probably an exaggeration because it includes some people who had the virus when they died even though it was not the underlying cause of death,” Leonhardt writes, noting that even the CDC’s own data shows that almost one-third of recent official Covid deaths have fallen into this category.
"Probably"?
BS.
As Deborah Birx, White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator under Donald Trump from 2020 to 2021, declared: “if someone dies with Covid-19, we are counting that as a Covid-19 death.” The same approach was adopted in most Western countries. This was rather surprising, especially in light of the fact that the overwhelming majority of “Covid-19 deaths” were patients with pre-existing illnesses (hypertension, diabetes, heart conditions, and so on) for which a direct causality from Covid was impossible to ascertain.

WTF?
If a person has a heart attack and dies in a car crash, it's reported a a vehicle death.

If a person has high blood pressure and has cancer, and dies, WTF did they die of?

"Probably"?

BS.
As Deborah Birx, White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator under Donald Trump from 2020 to 2021, declared: “if someone dies with Covid-19, we are counting that as a Covid-19 death.” The same approach was adopted in most Western countries. This was rather surprising, especially in light of the fact that the overwhelming majority of “Covid-19 deaths” were patients with pre-existing illnesses (hypertension, diabetes, heart conditions, and so on) for which a direct causality from Covid was impossible to ascertain.

WTF?
If a person has a heart attack and dies in a car crash, it's reported a a vehicle death.

If a person has high blood pressure and has cancer, and dies, WTF did they die of?
/----/ That Bytch had her own agenda.

Radicalredncek
As a proud supporter of the police, first responders, our military and our President Donald Trump I once again say that this corrupt, cowardly, Liberals, Progressives, Democrats, must be defeated.
We as America First supporters of President Trump need to adopt the massive, nonviolent, peaceful and courageous protest methods of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. We have to reach deep down in our souls and find the courage to call out, and throw out all of those corrupt or complacent RINO and Democrat politicians that are selling our country out. If we truly love our grandchildren and want to save our Republic for them, we will sacrifice our comfortable lives and get active like never before. I know I could never live with myself if we lose this country to a globalist, Communist, tyrannical Democrat party. Trump/Lake 2024???? “Our most powerful nonviolent weapon is . . . Organization, people must be organized to work together in units of power.” Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Mead. If we can reach just ten percent of the population, we can begin to reach a tipping point; that’s where true social movements take place - it’s a numbers game. And when you reach that number, the truth becomes obvious and empires of injustice crumble and fall. And whether or not you agree or disagree with what President Trump did or did not do, abandoning him now will only give way to the alternative which will end up destroying America as is the plan and we cannot allow that.
While I believe a VETO would have been a better strategy, he was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. I personally believe though that his intentions were honorable and he did it for a stronger military to keep America safe. But with the continued funding to sanctuary cities, his stance on that issue might now have no legs to stand on along with the funding for Planned Parenthood to continue murdering babies and selling their body parts.
Keep in mind my fellow patriots before you throw down the towel, the Democrats held our military hostage in order to expand their evil agenda. So keep the faith my friends, Remember as always before Donald Trump will eventually be proven right again.
!!!YEA!!!

Trump is a fascist.

Horseshit. He never once suggested anything should be in the service of the state.

You leftards are so goddamn stupid you don't even know the meaning of the words you're using.

Go away with your silly crap.

The Greatest Generation didn’t sacrifice for him, but to get rid of people like him.
Oh, so now you're speaking for my father.

Go away, you stupid scumbag. You're nothing but hot air.

As a proud supporter of the police, first responders, our military and our President Donald Trump I once again say that this corrupt, cowardly, Liberals, Progressives, Democrats, must be defeated.
We as America First supporters of President Trump need to adopt the massive, nonviolent, peaceful and courageous protest methods of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. We have to reach deep down in our souls and find the courage to call out, and throw out all of those corrupt or complacent RINO and Democrat politicians that are selling our country out. If we truly love our grandchildren and want to save our Republic for them, we will sacrifice our comfortable lives and get active like never before. I know I could never live with myself if we lose this country to a globalist, Communist, tyrannical Democrat party. Trump/Lake 2024???? “Our most powerful nonviolent weapon is . . . Organization, people must be organized to work together in units of power.” Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Mead. If we can reach just ten percent of the population, we can begin to reach a tipping point; that’s where true social movements take place - it’s a numbers game. And when you reach that number, the truth becomes obvious and empires of injustice crumble and fall. And whether or not you agree or disagree with what President Trump did or did not do, abandoning him now will only give way to the alternative which will end up destroying America as is the plan and we cannot allow that.

While I believe a VETO would have been a better strategy, he was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. I personally believe though that his intentions were honorable and he did it for a stronger military to keep America safe. But with the continued funding to sanctuary cities, his stance on that issue might now have no legs to stand on along with the funding for Planned Parenthood to continue murdering babies and selling their body parts.

Keep in mind my fellow patriots before you throw down the towel, the Democrats held our military hostage in order to expand their evil agenda. So keep the faith my friends, Remember as always before Donald Trump will eventually be proven right again.

Trump's selling Bibles and making a mockery of faith.

Sure Trump's MAGGOTS showed such incredible respect for Law Enforcement Officers on Jan. 6 2021.....

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
This from a leftard?

Why don't you stupid leftfucks try rioting again and see what happens?

Last time you killed 20 people. Next time people will defend themselves.

This from a leftard?

Why don't you stupid leftfucks try rioting again and see what happens?

Last time you killed 20 people. Next time people will defend themselves.

That fuck never left his mom's basement the whole time.

Bullshit. Trump is not and has never been a supporter of the police and military. Trump supported a violent insurrection and to this day, defames the dead soldiers who fought for freedom by calling all who served and died, “ suckers”…
Just using the word fascism to describe anyone who believes in Justice is an affront to every one who served in the military. You a supporter ?

Then you have military service ? You should be ashamed if yourself supporting Trump, the Putin and fascist wannabe.

How dare a non-corrupt member of the DC swamp win the presidency. The swamp has attacked the guy non-stop since his election night victory.
Trump Humpers are the swamp people. The gop has led decades of administrative corruption. Now the man with four criminal indictments and over 90 offenses, a fraud and adjudge sex offender is the swamp leader. They all deserve each other.

Bullshit. Trump is not and has never been a supporter of the police and military. Trump supported a violent insurrection and to this day, defames the dead soldiers who fought for freedom by calling all who served and died, “ suckers”…
Just using the word fascism to describe anyone who believes in Justice is an affront to every one who served in the military. You a supporter ?

Then you have military service ? You should be ashamed if yourself supporting Trump, the Putin and fascist wannabe.
/——/ You win Hyperbole of the day. Be proud.

Horseshit. He never once suggested anything should be in the service of the state.

You leftards are so goddamn stupid you don't even know the meaning of the words you're using.

Go away with your silly crap.

Oh, so now you're speaking for my father.

Go away, you stupid scumbag. You're nothing but hot air.
Service and loyalty to one man is fascism too

Forum List

Back