Remember a few years back when putin supposedly rode topless? He can't even get on a horse, put his foot in the stirrups & his arse bounces like jelly

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Remember a few years back when Putin supposedly rode topless? He can't even get on a horse, put his foot in the stirrups & his arse bounces around like jelly.
Horses know when they have an inexperienced rider and I don't understand what this PR stunt was meant to prove. he just crap his pants! :lol:

Remember a few years back when Putin supposedly rode topless? He can't even get on a horse, put his foot in the stirrups & his arse bounces around like jelly.
Horses know when they have an inexperienced rider and I don't understand what this PR stunt was meant to prove. he just crap his pants! :lol:

The horse was probably put down after this episode....he realized he had the devil on his back..

Me thinks
nobody cares , keep sucking muslims off you slave

Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg

Dude couldn't even ride a full lap or control his horse.

Sad.

Wow....................the last thing Putin should have done was have experienced riders along with him. It's readily apparent that he knows very little about riding horses, especially when you can see how stiff and sloppy he looks riding next to the others.

Not only that, but the horse he was on was looking like Putin was the last thing it wanted on it's back.

Forum List

Back