Religion of peace via their man made "submission" strikes again

C9YUNkCUwAA5scC.jpg

You are completely wrong about this....see, I'm pretty sure that CAIR is the main group leading the charge AGAINST the Jihadists by advocating condemning or changing the Islamic texts that ISIS uses to justify ISIS's barbarity against non-believers. Yep, pretty sure. Yep.
I take it you did not watch the video or read any of the links where they just killed Mashal. Sorry I don't buy the we are just going to change a few words BS. I should be safe to walk anywhere in my own country, and I am not due to the teachings of Islam and a few that have sold this sack of crap to my countries political sellouts. CAIR is a bit late, has supported too much terrorist activity, too much evil, and oppressed women and children alike. The war they started will consume the Islamist that continue with their push. You can take that from a mom who knows that their end is drawing nigh.

You are completely wrong about this....see, I'm pretty sure that CAIR is the main group leading the charge AGAINST the Jihadists by advocating condemning or changing the Islamic texts that ISIS uses to justify ISIS's barbarity against non-believers. Yep, pretty sure. Yep.
I take it you did not watch the video or read any of the links where they just killed Mashal. Sorry I don't buy the we are just going to change a few words BS. I should be safe to walk anywhere in my own country, and I am not due to the teachings of Islam and a few that have sold this sack of crap to my countries political sellouts. CAIR is a bit late, has supported too much terrorist activity, too much evil, and oppressed women and children alike. The war they started will consume the Islamist that continue with their push. You can take that from a mom who knows that their end is drawing nigh.
I was joking (that's why galliantwarrrior gave that posts a "funny".)
Yes, CAIR, if they were actually serious about helping Islam, would try to condemn the particular Islamic texts that exhort followers to wage Jihad. They don't.

Sounds like parts of Mississippi in the old days, and some of the killers used the Bible to defend their actions.

Correct. The South used Jesus' acceptance of slavery in the Bible (and in 2000 years Jesus has never spoken out against slavery, despite many many pro-slavery statements being in the texts, so he accepts slavery) to justify slavery - taking the US to it's bloodiest war (in terms of actual American deaths) in US history.
I think you mean Democrats did that.
Glad I'm not a Democrat or a Republican.
Many Democrats and Whigs (the latter were pre-cursors of Republicans) did that. Almost all conservatives approved of that.

Democrats respond to terrorism by making excuses for it. So long as that is true, we're not going to solve this problem.

Democrats respond to terrorism by making excuses for it. So long as that is true, we're not going to solve this problem.
Democrats? That does not make sense. People here who claim to be Republicans here say abortion clinics should be bombed. That's stupid, too.

One of the great things about social media is an outrage over injustice perpetrated can be shown in hours to those who are in the leadership class. This is why any censorship must be approached with extreme caution as the people until this time in history have not had this viable tool to share these kinds of stories. Mashal on the other hand could have been charged for blasphemy if the courts so desired. That issue hopefully will be addressed in the ME throughout in the near future.

Update Saturday April 15, 2007

Eight people have been charged with murder and "terrorism" of the journalism student Mashal Khan, according to court officials" in Pakistan. Two other students of the Abdul Wali Khan university were injured by the mob that killed Mashal who accused them of blasphemy.

"Eight students were presented before an anti-terrorism court in Mardan over murder and challenging the writ of the state," public prosecutor Rafiullah Khan told the AFP news agency on Saturday.

Asia Bibi is in Pakistan's prison on death row for blasphemy. She has been there for seven years. Christians around the globe are still holding onto hope for her release and the many others who are slated for death for a claim of blasphemy against Islam. Asia Bibi Update | Christians in Pakistan News | Pakistani Christians - Geet aur Zaboor

Sounds like parts of Mississippi in the old days, and some of the killers used the Bible to defend their actions.

Correct. The South used Jesus' acceptance of slavery in the Bible (and in 2000 years Jesus has never spoken out against slavery, despite many many pro-slavery statements being in the texts, so he accepts slavery) to justify slavery - taking the US to it's bloodiest war (in terms of actual American deaths) in US history.
Many Democrats and Whigs (the latter were pre-cursors of Republicans) did that. Almost all conservatives approved of that.
I see that you are a fan of historical revisionism, Jake. The Republican Party was formed to end slavery.

I see that you are a fan of historical revisionism, Jake. The Republican Party was formed to end slavery.
You are incorrect as usual. My comments above on NYC stand firmly in the center of CW history, so your first comment is nonsense. Your second comment is more appropriately cast as the Republican Party is the party of white laboring man, which means of course that the GOP opposed to slavery in order to serve its primary interest.

Eric Foner's 1971 work still stands the test of time. "Free Soil, Free Labor, Free Men: The Ideology of the Republican Party Before the Civil War"

Since its publication twenty-five years ago, Free Soil, Free Labor, Free Men has been recognized as a classic, an indispensable contribution to our understanding of the causes of the American Civil War. A key work in establishing political ideology as a major concern of modern American historians, it remains the only full-scale evaluation of the ideas of the early Republican party. Now with a new introduction, Eric Foner puts his argument into the context of contemporary scholarship, reassessing the concept of free labor in the light of the last twenty-five years of writing on such issues as work, gender, economic change, and political thought.

Free Soil, Free Labor, Free Men

You are incorrect as usual. My comments above on NYC stand firmly in the center of CW history, so your first comment is nonsense. Your second comment is more appropriately cast as the Republican Party is the party of white laboring man, which means of course that the GOP opposed to slavery in order to serve its primary interest.
Given that you still believe that some human life is property to be disposed of at the will of its owner, your argument rings hollow. Your party has always seen some human life as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner while the Republican Party has always viewed that all men are endowed with inalienable rights. One of which is the right to live.

Do you really need for me to post the historical evidence?

Sunni Man, would you willingly submit to law in the USA if it were changed to make citing Islamic texts a blasphemous crime? Hmm.

]ding, you are a liar as well as a racist piece of crap. Nowhere have I ever made such a claim that human life is property to be disposed. My GOP was originally on the side of white free labor. Your conservative side of the GOP wanted to keep free blacks as second hand citizens. But the good side of the GOP kicked your conservative butts over that.

]ding, you are a liar as well as a racist piece of crap. Nowhere have I ever made such a claim that human life is property to be disposed. My GOP was originally on the side of white free labor. Your conservative side of the GOP wanted to keep free blacks as second hand citizens. But the good side of the GOP kicked your conservative butts over that.
You support abortion, don't you?

Sunni Man, would you willingly submit to law in the USA if it were changed to make citing Islamic texts a blasphemous crime?
Sorry, but I don't worry about or comment on hypothetical situations that have no basis in reality. .... :cool:
Thank you for recognizing that there is no basis in reality to think Islamic behavior here will be nothing more than a far outrider beyond the mass of American society.

Do you believe fetus dependent on the woman and not viable outside of the womb is human life?

Do you believe fetus dependent on the woman and not viable outside of the womb is human life?
I believe that is irrelevant to the definition of human life. You see those lives as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner just like your political forefathers believed slaves were property to be disposed of at the will of their owners. The Democratic Party hasn't changed in that regard and neither has the Republican Party. Your argument that Republicans are now Democrats and Democrats are now Republicans is a massive rationalization on your part because you can't stand to bear the truth which is that the Democratic party is the party of slavery, segregation and racism.

Forum List

Back