Releasing Tens of Thousands of Violent Felons Early and Making Police Bad Guys Has an Expected Outcome

And you believe that fewer cops is a better choice to maintain public safety and security? Really? Were you expected perfection from our police depts? Ask yourself why bad cops are still on the street with a badge and a gun. In most cases it's because the oversight on the police is supposed to weed out the bad apples, no? And who is primarily responsible for that? Ultimately does it not fall on the politicians who were elected to do that, or see to it that was done as it should be? And who do you think those politicians are in our big cities, where most of the violence and destruction is occurring? DEMOCRATS. That's who.

It isn't the police that should be defunded. It's the mother-fucking democrats that should be defunded.

My mother was a sheriff deputy, and I was a deputy for a while stationed at the jail. I grew up around cops.

There are actually few bad cops out there. Sure there are some but not many.

People always say "oh that cop had dozens of complaints filed". But no one stops to think who filed those complaints. It's the dumb ass, dope head, stupid, criminals that file those reports. The ones who get caught comitting crimes then blame the cops for "hassling them". I had atleast 2 complaints a week against me. If someone fought and I had to put them on the ground with their arm behind their back they would complain I hurt them, if I yelled because they were arguing and wouldnt stop yelling I got a complaint. Every criminal thinks they are a victim and want to get back at the police. Very few are reasonable and take responsibility.

We have thousands of cops in the country making 10s of thousands of interactions with people every day. And very few show up on the news as something bad happening and 9 out of 10 times the few that do end up in the news the person hurt was a criminal doing criminal shit and resisting/fleeing.

We pay police to deal with the worst fucking people in our society, and then act surprised when shit goes tits up for them dealing with rapists, dope heads, drug pushers, gang bangers, thieves, murders, crazy people, pedophiles and general scumbags.

To be honest with what they have to deal with I am surprised we don't have exponentially more bad outcomes.

Forum List

Back