Regarding Amy Barrett

Same as a President. Whatever Congress decides is bad behavior, high crimes, or a misdemeanor. Now give us definitions for those things or admit you are a stupid fucking uneducated dumb ass,

Definition of a stupid uneducated dumb ass: Camp

View attachment 407309
So explain the meaning of misbehavior, high crimes, and misdemeanors Mr. Genius.
So for you a justice who doesn't legislate from the bench is misbehaving? We have separations of power and that is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN by Judaical Cannon... You really are a fucking idiot...

The Dumbocrats keep telling us they are the party that supports and helps women. How come they are so upset about a female Supreme Ct justice? It's just more evidence that their claims are useless propaganda.
Because she is a religious freak.
Article VI of the Constitution says:"No religious test shall be used for any office in the United States." Try reading the law, dingbat.

Yep don't matter her opinion will be based up her upbringing and life experiences. She is a religious freak.
WOW your bigotry is breathtaking..

The Dumbocrats keep telling us they are the party that supports and helps women. How come they are so upset about a female Supreme Ct justice? It's just more evidence that their claims are useless propaganda.
Article VI of the Constitution says:"No religious test shall be used for any office in the United States." Try reading the law, dingbat.

Yep don't matter her opinion will be based up her upbringing and life experiences. She is a religious freak.
WOW your bigotry is breathtaking..
84b6l08y9mv51.jpg

They aren't against women ya moron. You aren't bright enough for this you witless fool. Opposition to our new Justice is about her Constitutional interpretations and potential ethical failures. She is being rushed inro office while an election is taking place and refused to recuse herself from making a possible judgment on the election of the President who handed her a lifetime job.
She will probably be impeached if Trump and Republican Senators lose the WH and Senate.
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But anti-religious freaks(atheists) are ok, right?

You are actually in luck. True Christians are ethical, unlike atheists. She will rule by the law because that is what she has sworn to do under God.

"I, ________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

I doubt this means a thing to most Democrats, thus why they are so untrustworthy.

The democrats want to legislate from the bench, bypassing Congress. They don't want to compromise or cooperate with the GOP, they want everything and to give up nothing. So, losing the SCOTUS is a huge blow to them, and it is clear that they don't really give a damn what anyone else thinks, even if the majority is against them. They want to push their agenda through anyway.

So explain the meaning of misbehavior, high crimes, and misdemeanors Mr. Genius.

Bust out the Funk and Wagnalls Camp if you know what to do with them...
My bitches don't use goggle... Look up your own definitions you lazy TDS suffering tool...
We just had an impeachment a short time ago. Trump was impeached. You weren't paying attention. He skated because of a Republican-controlled Senate. If the Repub's lose control Amy may be bye-bye.

I think we better impeach the alleged attempted rapist or Barrett as she was voted in during an election.

Where does it state anywhere that a SCJ can't be voted in during an election? The President and the Senate are still within their elected terms and they were elected to fulfill the wills of their constituency. I can assure you their constituency approves of ACB. All the noise by the Democrats is just that...noise...like from a crying baby throwing yet ANOTHER tantrum.

Have no problem with a woman justice or a Catholic one. bothers me that she belongs to a small cult off spring of the Catholic religion. and many of her Views are very limited . & that's just the beginnings of problems with her.

Bust out the Funk and Wagnalls Camp if you know what to do with them...
My bitches don't use goggle... Look up your own definitions you lazy TDS suffering tool...
We just had an impeachment a short time ago. Trump was impeached. You weren't paying attention. He skated because of a Republican-controlled Senate. If the Repub's lose control Amy may be bye-bye.

I think we better impeach the alleged attempted rapist or Barrett as she was voted in during an election.

Where does it state anywhere that a SCJ can't be voted in during an election? The President and the Senate are still within their elected terms and they were elected to fulfill the wills of their constituency. I can assure you their constituency approves of ACB. All the noise by the Democrats is just that...noise...like from a crying baby throwing yet ANOTHER tantrum.

AND, does anyone want to declare that the democrats wouldn't have done exactly the same thing if a democrat was in the White House and they also controlled the Senate? The democrats started this ball rolling when Harry Reid rewrote the rules for Senate confirmations, maybe that prick should've tried to work with the Repubs a little more. But he didn't. Why? Because the Democratic Party doesn't negotiate with anyone who disagrees with them, they're all take and no give. And this is what they get for their obstinacy.

Have no problem with a woman justice or a Catholic one. bothers me that she belongs to a small cult off spring of the Catholic religion. and many of her Views are very limited . & that's just the beginnings of problems with her.

No, she just adheres to the teachings, unlike supposed Catholics like Biden, who is a Catholic in name only.

They aren't against women ya moron. You aren't bright enough for this you witless fool. Opposition to our new Justice is about her Constitutional interpretations and potential ethical failures. She is being rushed inro office while an election is taking place and refused to recuse herself from making a possible judgment on the election of the President who handed her a lifetime job.
She will probably be impeached if Trump and Republican Senators lose the WH and Senate.

Impeached for what, moron ?
Same as a President. Whatever Congress decides is bad behavior, high crimes, or a misdemeanor. Now give us definitions for those things or admit you are a stupid fucking uneducated dumb ass,
The Supreme Court decides what is bad behavior and they use precedent to do that. Congress can't just redefine it any way they like. The relevant precedents would be prior trials of SC justices. You can't just make it up, jackass.
You are talking out of your ass and know nothing on this topic.

So are you seeing you believe a simple Majority in the Senate can convict and remove a Justice off the USSC!

Individuals like you that call for impeachment for a Justice need to realize you lack the votes in the Senate and attempting such stupidity will leave a bad taste in the mouths of many Americans that could cost you the House in 2022 and the Senate and Oval Office in 2024...

It is a waste of the American Taxpayer money and time to go through another impeachment and yet those like you believe it should be done!
Amy's impeachment would hinge on Dem's winning the Senate. Maybe Republicans will win and Amy will be safe.

Psssst......Amy is safe for her entire term.

And you hate on the Constitution with every post you make, mudam

No I admire the constitution but tramp uses it for tp. We have separation of Church and State in the US and separation of powers for a reason.
--------------------------------------------------

The system of separation of powers divides the tasks of the state into three branches: legislative, executive and judicial. These tasks are assigned to different institutions in such a way that each of them can check the others.
The Separation of Powers – Why Is It Necessary?
I have nothing to say to a traitor to all the other little people than your disgraceful party who has lied about, spit covid germs on and stalked for evil 24-7-365 the best President of the US since Dubya. You're hatred of this good businessman, President Trump has removed all decorum and nothing but spit for those who aren't on your communistic, take over the world bandwagon to nowhere except poverty and hard times in its culmination. And I'm holding you responsible if the demons you voted in with ridiculous lies finally rids you of all grace and prosperity for the 400,000,000 people you hurt. Good bye, sick person you are ignored.

If Trump wins re-election, will Stephen Breyer choose to retire? He’s 82, after all. What’s the fun of spending your last years being consistently outvoted?

you must mean the failures that you type everyday, right? go put your mask on and go to the basement, do not come out until TRUMP comes to get you

so you dont approve, it must be wrong? go get a brain, shes more qualified than you will ever be. you dont like her religion? get over it!!! who the hell are you to judge anyone? hypocrite demonrat

New Topics

Forum List

Back