Reform The U.S.M.B. Before It's To Late.

I think we're trying to bring politeness and courtesy to the forums. We can do that.

Of course I'll have to kill a few regular posters but it's no big deal.

Oh and FBI/CIA spook agent person - that was humour (or humor). Yes I know it was sick. Subtlety doesn't live here, maybe you've worked that out. Although knowing your track record maybe not. What was that about the FBI - "Famous But Incompetent"?

Okay from now on I'm going to be polite. No swearing. That is unless someone starts it.

I think we're trying to bring politeness and courtesy to the forums. We can do that.

Oh and FBI/CIA spook agent person - that was humour (or humor). Yes I know it was sick. Subtlety doesn't live here, maybe you've worked that out. Although knowing your track record maybe not. What was that about the FBI - "Famous But Incompetent"?

Okay from now on I'm going to be polite. No swearing. That is unless someone starts it.

Ah.. Someone that seems willing to answer questions..

A) What exactly is my "track record", since you seem to know it, and I don't know you..

B) Which "regular" posters would those me? I can see only one in dire need of something else to do with his life, and that would be RSR...

A) What exactly is my "track record", since you seem to know it, and I don't know you..

B) Which "regular" posters would those me? I can see only one in dire need of something else to do with his life, and that would be RSR...

:clap2:

After Pale Rider left and some of the reforms around December as well as my job, I've just not been that active lately.

Fine with me :)

Fine with me :)

ClicK on quote, when the post appears, click after [/QUOTE] (click here)
Press enter so that you drop down a line or two then type your response.;) click on submit reply.

A) So far so good (as the stockbroker said when he passed the thirty-third, thirty-second, thirty-first floor....) :D

B) Now if I told you...you know how the rest of it goes ;)

PaleRider left?

I'm shattered. No, Shattered is Shattered.

PaleRider left eh?

As I was saying, I'll have to kill a regular poster, but it's no big deal....:D

A) So far so good (as the stockbroker said when he passed the thirty-third, thirty-second, thirty-first floor....) :D

B) Now if I told you...you know how the rest of it goes ;)

PaleRider left?

I'm shattered. No, Shattered is Shattered.

PaleRider left eh?

As I was saying, I'll have to kill a regular poster, but it's no big deal....:D

Shattered is not expendable. You however .....:badgrin:

Forum List

Back