Reflecting on Charleston Heston and Hollywood

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
"Progress"ives (PROGS) sure treated Charleston Heston poorly didn't they? Micheal Moore's shit-show was atrocious too. On a side, my man-crush of Heston runs very deeply:04:. He's up there with Clint, maybe better.

Here's a picture of Charles Marching on Washington, 1963. You know, MLK's famous speech? He's with quite a few heavy hitters, that's Paul Newman in the sunglasses. Heston stood for Civil rights because he was a good man. PROGS dressed him as less than human because it's how they operate.

That was a Hollywood with class, brains, bronze, talent, originality. and they stood for something solid. That all pretty well ended after the 80s, it's been destroyed by PROG-speak and the web. We're left with a Hollywood built on free-flowing politics of fallacy & PROG-think. Technology and propaganda replaced their brains and they can't shut-up about it.

EGDDpkcWwAEdGtc.jpg

Last edited:
"Progress"ives (PROGS) sure treated Charleston Heston poorly didn't they? Micheal Moore's shit-show was atrocious too. On a side, my man-crush on Heston runs very deeply:04:. He's up there with Clint, maybe better.

Here's a picture of Charles Marching on Washington, 1963. You know, MLK's famous speech? He's with quite a few heavy hitters, that's Paul Newman in the sunglasses. Heston stood for Civil rights because he was a good man. PROGS dressed him as less than human because it's how they operate.

That was a Hollywood with class, brains, bronze, talent, originality. and they stood for something solid. That all pretty well ended after the 80s, it's been destroyed by PROG-speak and the web. We're left with a Hollywood built on political free-flowing politics of fallacy now. Technology and propaganda replaced their brains and they can't shut-up about it.

EGDDpkcWwAEdGtc.jpg
Walking behind Charlton Heston is James Garner, behind him is Marlon Brando. At that march was a group of patriotic actors who loved the country and its freedoms, not Commies like we see today. Shame that liberals are such liberal elitists that they look down on US, who pay their checks. I have been boycotting Hollyweird for quite a while now, more need to do the same...

I don't like Hollywood either. Thankfully it doesn't really affect the nation much.

I remember when the Democrats were actual liberals, not Commie Progs.

True Liberals are basically Libertarians.

Today's left are Totalitarians.

"Progress"ives (PROGS) sure treated Charleston Heston poorly didn't they? Micheal Moore's shit-show was atrocious too. On a side, my man-crush of Heston runs very deeply:04:. He's up there with Clint, maybe better.

That was a Hollywood with class, brains, bronze, talent, originality. and they stood for something solid. That all pretty well ended after the 80s, it's been destroyed by PROG-speak and the web. We're left with a Hollywood built on free-flowing politics of fallacy & PROG-think. Technology and propaganda replaced their brains and they can't shut-up about it.

EGDDpkcWwAEdGtc.jpg

The don't make'em like Chuck Heston anymore. He was a man's man.

Speak of shit Hollywood, there are a few producers still worth a shit not named Clint Eastwood. Jordan Peele is a good example. He's his own man and his work rubs Hollywood the wrong way, because he casts black people in leading roles where Hollywood prefers white people. Got to keep blacks in their place you know, that's our "progress"ives. Watch "US", it's a pretty good movie man.

New Topics

Forum List

Back