Red Wave On The Way

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
11,000 people out in freezing weather including the Little Sisters of the Poor.

Then we get the stats showing almost half were NOT Republican. And most have not even voted yet.

Ronna McDaniel

@GOPChairwoman

·
1h

We are expecting HUGE turnout on Election Day, and data from
@realDonaldTrump
’s rally in Macomb backs it up!

✅

11,194 signups

✅

48.2% NOT Republican

✅

32.2% didn’t vote in 2016

✅

74.1% have NOT voted yet in 2020 Thank you, MICHIGAN!

Damn.........I thought this was about us going to end BLM and Antifa and far leftist thread.....................shucks................well it's still good news...........Guess it's wishful thinking that 62 million people said we've had enough of this shit and took our country back.

Damn.........I thought this was about us going to end BLM and Antifa and far leftist thread.....................shucks................well it's still good news...........Guess it's wishful thinking that 62 million people said we've had enough of this shit and took our country back.

Oh, that's coming.

The media isn't talking about this but I think the house will be in GOP control too...bu bye Ice Cream Nancy.....

BREAKING: Co-Founder of New York’s Black Lives Matter chapter, Hawk Newsome—arrested by the NYPD
1:39 PM · Nov 1, 2020

415 people are Tweeting about this

Yes (sob) it IS wishful thinking.

We Trump supporters should not get people's hopes up only to have them dashed to the ground in two days.

THIS time the polls are right: That pathetic Joseph R. Biden, Jr., and that lucky Kamala D. Harris are going to win and bring in a Dem House & Senate.

They (along with their BLM friends) will radically change this country forever.

After four years of President Biden and eight years of President Harris, this country will be unrecognizable.

And well on its way to an eventual implosion.

We Trump supporters should not get people's hopes up only to have them dashed to the ground in two days.

THIS time the polls are right: That pathetic Joseph R. Biden, Jr., and that lucky Kamala D. Harris are going to win and bring in a Dem House & Senate.

After four years of President Biden and eight years of President Harris, this country will be unrecognizable.

They are headed there.............they Lie Cheat and steal ......anything for power............without illegals they wouldn't have a pot to piss in...........they destroy their own states so people will leave......and most leaving still vote Dem.........stupidity in motion.........

Yes they are RUTHLESS.......and will destroy anything or anyone for power..........We only survive and save this country by being just as RUTHLESS as them.............we need to take the dang gloves off.

not if they die......

Forum List

Back